Poll - which 1/60 VF would you like to see next from Yamato?

Graham

Which new 1/60 VF would you like to see from Yamato?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. VF Choice

• VF-0D from Macross Zero, including Shin blue color and standard grey color
    • VF-4 from Flash Back 2012
    • VF-17 from Macross 7, including D/S & S Milia types & possibly Super Packs
    • VF-19 from Macross 7, including kai/F/S/P & possibly Super Packs & Sound Booster
    • VF-2SS from Macross II, possibly including SAP

Really, I want them all B)) , but I gotta go with the VF-17. Something really different from previous offerings would be nice; more diversity on my display shelf. Plus, brand new opportunities to complain about how thick it is in fighter mode or too skinny in battroid. It's all win!!! :lol:

haha.... i was on the fence between the VF-4 and VF-2ss as well, but all the pics of people posting the VF-2ss definitely show it's sleekness and great design. Although i think it'll be difficult to do a perfect transformation version of it. The legs are so spread apart in fighter mode, that they'd have to make a collapsible swing bar or something to make it look right in battroid.

The SAP is still my favorite fastpack accessory for any valk

Edited by KiriK

While you are submitting to them and pushing them for more variants, could you also them what happened to the Destroid Phalanx and remind them that we lack the Spartan as well? Please? :lol:

AGREED! What's happened to the Phalanx!!?? Please ASK.

How about a 1/60 Legioss? Toynami's can be version 1, Yamato's can be version 2.

But if I have to go off this list: VF2SS . . .

In all honestly. I would probably purchase the VF-0D (Shin version only) VF-4, VF-17 (Gamlin's S-Type), VF-19 (Basara version only), and VF-2SS. ALL OF EM!*

Each sculpt has a very unique look to it. I have no doubt each of them would make a great addition to a MW'ers shelf. But, the VF-4 means so much more to me because of it's importance to the original love triangle. BTW. Is Kawamori okay with them considering the VF-2SS? Ya know....since it wasn't has handiwork and all.

Let's have a look at the mighty VF-4 Lighting III

:lol:

17050_20080104123707_60cd483d97c030af9b69bbf5a5f2f8d4.jpg

VF-0D looks pretty similar to the 0S ad 0A. I love Zero, I would much perfer to see the 'reactive armor' for the 0S.

Bandai had done VF-17 and VF-19 (Basara) toys before, hardly perfect, but they are there... also some modelkits too.

VF-2SS is an odd ball. It looks good, but not a Kawamori design. It also have a fairly well Bandai model kit in the market.

VF-4 is the only one being left out for all these years

Guys, it is a longshot... VF-4 ia a Legend.

Just vote for your heart. B))

How can you guys possibly resist this:

because it looks like a white turd with wings; and the fact you like it doesn't help it's case.

rather easily actually. A VF-1 with late 80's angular faux futuristic bits tacked on like some over designed gundam is well... keep your gundam out of my macross! ^_^

quoted for truth. B))

Edited by anime52k8

rather easily actually. A VF-1 with late 80's angular faux futuristic bits tacked on like some over designed gundam is well... keep your gundam out of my macross! ^_^
And I disagree with you completely. I think you're just delusional as I don't see no resemblances of Gundam. FYI, Gundam is not my thing from the get-go anyways.

Let's have a look at the mighty VF-4 Lighting III

:lol:

17050_20080104123707_60cd483d97c030af9b69bbf5a5f2f8d4.jpg

VF-0D looks pretty similar to the 0S ad 0A. I love Zero, I would much perfer to see the 'reactive armor' for the 0S.

Bandai had done VF-17 and VF-19 (Basara) toys before, hardly perfect, but they are there... also some modelkits too.

VF-2SS is an odd ball. It looks good, but not a Kawamori design. It also have a fairly well Bandai model kit in the market.

VF-4 is the only one being left out for all these years

Guys, it is a longshot... VF-4 ia a Legend.

Just vote for your heart. B))

I certainly did... THE VF2SS!!! :D

It has a sleek design in both jet and 'bot mode! Don't get me wrong, the VF-4 is a beauty :wub: but only in jet mode. In 'bot mode, the design is truly lackluster and suffers from SERIOUS anime magic (probably a big reason why to date no one has attempted even a decent perfect transformation toy or model of the thing. And when it comes to design, I could care LESS who designs it, as long as the design kicks ass. After all, its called MACROSS, not the KAWAMORI SHOW! (And yes, I DO love Kawamori's designs. I just happen to be open minded enough to see and accept work from another creative source as well) :p