VF-1A Cf, VF-1J CF, VF-1D

eyesonme78

Which Will You Buy??  

56 members have voted

1. 1. So much valkyries.... so little money..

• VF-1A Cf
    • VF-1J CF
    • VF-1D

You have to get the D. How can you pass up adding a 2 seater to your collection? You can get the cannon fodders later.

out of the 3, i voted for the 1D... it's a 2-seater that's priced the same as the other valks. looks great in all modes. doesn't have a 1/48 counterpart (excluding customs of course). etc. etc. and with a li'l imagination, you can do this - http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...st&p=727131 :)

would vote for the CF 1A second since i like it's shade of brown better than the 1J.

Edited by m0n5t3r

OMG i think VF-1D's getting more votes! hmm but in terms of looks and such i prefer 1J CF and 1A CF more..

but now thaqt most of you mentioned it, 1D is getting very very tempting to me... damn!! the price tage i saw for 1D $USD93... makes it so tempting for now.... sighs..

Logos, maybe you're right about the 1Ds... and it's making me really nut case to miss out the 1Ds...

*must resist 1D, must resist 1D.... *

* Shall consider CF 1J, CF 1A........ chants.. *

ommmm...........

hahahah...

based on the order of the valks you added to your poll (and the usual habits of people in general), i'd venture a guess that what you really want is the CF 1A. it's just that it's not available yet... if that's what you really want and can wait, then that's the one that you should get...

but i still say that you should get yourself a 1D, eventually.

based on the order of the valks you added to your poll (and the usual habits of people in general), i'd venture a guess that what you really want is the CF 1A. it's just that it's not available yet... if that's what you really want and can wait, then that's the one that you should get...

but i still say that you should get yourself a 1D, eventually.

VF-1D is quite nice, to be exact, but i am still thinking.. unless i sell off something in exchange, it's hard for me to justify within myself to spend money on 1D.. but you're right monster, 1D is something that i should get..

damn i really gave in an ordered the VF-1D.. man will i be in hell for this month.. sighs... macross hell...

not to mention... Vf-1A cf + Vf-1J CF...

Somethings really have to happen...

Your avatar says it all. :)

LOL, so you got swayed by the vote! :lol: congrats... i absolutely love my 1D and it's color/s... although, personally, i would display the 1D in fighter or gerwalk and the Hik 1S in fully-decked Battroid...

Edited by m0n5t3r

LOL, so you got swayed by the vote! :lol: congrats... i absolutely love my 1D and it's color/s... although, personally, i would display the 1D in fighter or gerwalk and the Hik 1S in fully-decked Battroid...

hahah well i think you have a good suggestion also!! haha

thks, but i think i really grew to love my 1D... hahah