Very nice.

Hope the dragoons have some nice detailing and gimmicks.

Might be down for 2 so I can display 1 in full burst and the other with dual beam sabers or combined beam rifle (ala Seed D opening). :p

Still my wish is for a MB Perfect Strike with all 3 striker packs. :D

Edited by eggy99

Once I know the date , I'll do my norm, set a couple of alarms on my phone calendar , and check here and there for updates from the normal shops , and if I forget , cdjapan will probably sent me a nice pre-order email to remind me . Then there's bbts and thetoysource for the morning after, ^_^,

If it's a release like the MB Avalanche exia then i'm pretty much stuck with N-Y or BIJ.

SF has beefy shoulder, legs and hegs but the torso went on diet. I am still gonna get it though. imo, the Astray(s) are better in subtle way when compared to their painted MG counter part. Though I am sure and everyone will agree, that similar to Exia, we will see more variants for Astray. Though imo, the best Astray is the basic Red Frame with Katana, which goes to my next question, where is Gerbera Straight

Any release date on the Red and Blue Frame?

I now almost nothing about the Seed Astray series but I assume that the Red Frame will come with his giant sword. Does the Blue Frame has a signature weapon besides the beam rifle?

Any release date on the Red and Blue Frame?

I now almost nothing about the Seed Astray series but I assume that the Red Frame will come with his giant sword. Does the Blue Frame has a signature weapon besides the beam rifle?

irc, the first one to use the Giant Sword or the Tactical Arms is the Blue Frame (Astray Blue Frame 2nd Revise) and later the Red Frame was upgrade to Kai and got one as well.

I am not sure on the Signature weapon of ABF since it every upgrade to it has changed the overall performance and looks of the MS while every upgrade to Red Frame has retained the katana, Gerbera Straight and later on, another katana, Tiger Pierce

Edited by chyll2

Thanks for the reply. The problem is I want a Red and a Blue frame. The images make them look like they are exactly the same. However for my collection I want to different looking mechs besides the color. I always liked the load out of the PG Red Frame so I'm ok if it only comes with the Gerbera Straight, a Beam Rifle and a Shield.

So that leaves the Blue Frame for something different and I want to know what I could expect. ^_^

I'd love to get a Blue Frame Second Revise with the orange highlights and the giant transforming sword.

Edited by Scyla

I guess just wait for more details for the Red Frame, I also agree that the load out for PG (or P-bandai MG and RG) is the better Red Frame.

For Blue Frame, just skip it, both Astray will follow the same fate as with Exia MB (I, R2, R3, Repaired, Avalanche, Dash, Trans Am)

Edited by chyll2

Bandai's out for blood this year , announcing and releasing tons of stuff left and right. I hope the MB Strike Freedom stays under 30,000 yen. The MB Astray is a surprise , I mean we kinda know it's gonna happen but wasn't expecting it so soon . At least from the pics it looks like just painted up samples so hopefully it won't be out until end of the year or early next year . If those Astray comes in plain basic issues gun/shield/beam then at least it's price should probably be under 14,000. Then they can sell their option packs for them .

This line must be doing pretty good for Bandai to focus so much more on it .

I can't wait for their announcement of Metal build Strike gundam with Aile pack and then a Skygrassper with launcher and sword pack add-on options pack . and Justice where's my Justice?

cool thanks! Now i can get rid of my bbts order that is $40 more

Don't get your hopes up too high with HLJ.

They've been opening up many high-demand "order stopped" products today, so it MIGHT be a system error which has happened before.