I shouldn't have clicked those. At first I didn't want one because of the pointy toes and weird backpack but those pics make it look great. I really wish the internet would stop making me want things :p

Yeah I know right? I can't really resist the metal builds and caved on this one a long time ago. I thought I did not like it either but it grew on me an dI had to get one. I'm down for the red and blue frames too lol.

My order with HLJ that I made during their buggy oder system went through also, Gold Frame payed for. This will be a hell of a month: VF-1J GBP, VF-19 Advanced, VF-171EX Ver. Itasha and the Gold Frame. I'm glad I don't have anything on preorder for July. :p

Hell yeah, this Gold Frame Mina is gorgeous :) Can't wait for the Strike Freedom

*snip*

I can't wait for the Red Frame and and a Blue Frame that is not just a clone.

On a side note I assume that the Metal Build figures don't get reissued ever. I feel a real strong itch for the Gundam 00 suits but they are all crazy expensive for the most parts. :(

I can't wait for the Red Frame and and a Blue Frame that is not just a clone.

On a side note I assume that the Metal Build figures don't get reissued ever. I feel a real strong itch for the Gundam 00 suits but they are all crazy expensive for the most parts. :(

Red&Blue frame⋯⋯be prepared for a bunch of Tamashii exclusive add-on parts, just so many variations

Freedom had been re-issued once, and 00 had been re-packed with o-raiser with changed colour and markings but without the 7 swords parts, and there also exists some repainted version. Chogokin Gunbuster also get reissued as repaint version, I don't think Bandai will give up the chance to take your money when they can simply re-use their molds ;)

My body is ready. Will be hanging out on HLJ at AEST 5pm tomorrow.

I wonder if there will be an order limit of 1. Would have liked to get 2 so I can display 1 with the joint hyper beam rifle (Aladdin opening credits pose) and 1 full burst with dragoons deployed. :p

Guest davidwhangchoi

16:00 JST as usual I suppose.

same time as macross valks... ok got it...

damn i'm not sure if i'll be able to be online then :unsure:

Preorders are normally open at 4pm JST , sometime earlier .sometimes later .

thanks!

HLj been putting limited 1 per customer on most high price preorders and items now. If you order more than 1 and get cought , your account will get suspended/frozen . Yeah it's a play on the Honor system.

If it is a limit of 1 I will stick to that limit.

This is a normal release right ? So if you do happen to miss the preorders from Japan stores , BBTS and theToySourse USA state side stores should have preorders open the in morning too . that seem to be the norm now.

Guest davidwhangchoi

This is a normal release right ? So if you do happen to miss the preorders from Japan stores , BBTS and theToySourse USA state side stores should have preorders open the in morning too . that seem to be the norm now.

oh yeah gundam is not banned like macross is thanks to harmony gold.

i have gold frame on pre-order at amazon for 199 plus free shipping.

so maybe i can get strike freedom there.

Tamashii listing up for SF: http://tamashii.jp/item/11062/

発売月:2015年11月予定

メーカー希望小売価格:27,000円(税8%込)

the 27,000 yen figure already has the 8% tax so it will be 25,000 yen for us. With the following discount it will be

10% = 22,500 yen

15% = 21,250 yen

less than 24hrs now for the PO time (assuming amiami standard order time of 4pm Japan time)

発売月:2015年11月予定

メーカー希望小売価格:27,000円(税8%込)

the 27,000 yen figure already has the 8% tax so it will be 25,000 yen for us. With the following discount it will be

10% = 22,500 yen

15% = 21,250 yen

less than 24hrs now for the PO time (assuming amiami standard order time of 4pm Japan time)

If Gold Frame Astray is an indication then it should be 15% off the pre tax price, so ¥21,250. :D

Maybe I should try tomorrow morning to snag one. I really like the look of the Strike Freedom. The preorders usually go up before I go to work so it might be worth checking out the retailers.

On the other hand I already have a RG Strike Freedom so that will do I guess.