I think the Gold Frame is too complicated design wise.

Looks more like a suit out of Build Fighters (kitbash?)

I wonder how much Tamashii would price the Strike Freedom, considering that each subsequent MB release has been getting pricier :unsure:

because it is a kit-bash unit.

on the launch of the gold frame, the right arm was purged due to error in the system and some time in the manga, lost its head on a battle VS red frame. After that, it gets upgraded to incomplete amatsu by putting a new head and when they farm the blitz right arm. The upgrade later on are unique though.

I know I'm old school but I would give that design a 1.2 out of 10 - don't know the anime or anything - just MO . . .

you don't know the anime or anything so you're gonna give it a 1.2? woooow that's rather harsh.

it's part of the MSV line in the SEED universe. it's really a heavily modified astray gold frame which was one of Orbs prototype mobile suits that was on Heliopolis when ZAFT attacked the factory where the original GAT machines were held.

Lowe Gear a junket and Gai Murakami a mercanery were able to recover the Red and Blue but sadly had to leave the incomplete Gold Frame behind which was recovered by some nasty people.

I think the frame had undergone several modifications even using recycled parts of the destroyed blitz Gundam after its destruction by Kira and the Strike.

I think the popularity behind the gold frame is there's not much out there of it. I only remember a rather crappy 1/144 kit.

Yeah - Its a unique perspective for this thread since everyone else on here is probably very familiar with the design.

If I had seen the anime, maybe its powerful abilities or cool action sequences would have won me over a bit more.

But just seeing it cold, with no prior frame of reference, 1.2 is generous . . .

sorry, I was mistaken I guess. If ever it opened at SRP or 1 to 3k yen above SRP, I will PO it and transfer the account to you.

Please don't. I'm a pretty unstable character. If it pops up I maybe don't want it any more so save you the hassle. :)

If anyone has another or a spare one on order I am so down to take it off your hands.. Although BBTS may be my ace in the sleeve. I will just have to wait most likely.

For some reason I thought this one would be less popular than the Seed and Gundam 00 Metal builds.

Edited by Loop

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN995692/Gun

Preorder up at hlj (never mind sold out)

Amiami already sold out too

Still good at cdjapan

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-132399?utm_source=MAIL&utm_medium=html&utm_content=NEOGDS-132399&utm_campaign=Goods

Not as cheap as hlj but it's available.

Thats frakking bullshit. I swear bandai can go frakk themselves. frakking Tamishi!

If anyone has another or a spare one on order I am so down to take it off your hands.. Although BBTS may be my ace in the sleeve. I will just have to wait most likely.

For some reason I thought this one would be less popular than the Seed and Gundam 00 Metal builds.

I though the same thing too , but it was sold out as quick as the vf-19. No joke .This is not even a web exclusive too .perhaps short supply due to lower expectations on demand? Or the demand for metal build increased by tons. Just the recent Avalanche Exia (normal version) their preorder window was open for a long time.

Probably the one to look at is Nippon-Yasan as they will be senting their workers out to get more preorders with some price increase meant .

I blame my self for forgetting after watching the Super Bowl lol, but yeah Bandai could make more than they do with most of their releases.

No man....its frakking bullshit. Stupid frakking arsholes. I just cant wait around at my goddam frakking keyboard. Where the frakk did this come from!!! frakk! I was lucky to get their goddam frakking Avalanche and that was 300 goddam frakking dollars! more LIKE 400 frakking dollars for me cause the stupid frakking loonie is dropping like a stone! And then they just frakking blindside me like this on this awesome unit. frakk, I thought the next was going to be the frakking Lancelot, what the frakk man frakk you you tamishi a-holes

I though the same thing too , but it was sold out as quick as the vf-19. No joke .This is not even a web exclusive too .perhaps short supply due to lower expectations on demand? Or the demand for metal build increased by tons. Just the recent Avalanche Exia (normal version) their preorder window was open for a long time.

Probably the one to look at is Nippon-Yasan as they will be senting their workers out to get more preorders with some price increase meant .

That one was open longer because it was a Tamashii web exclusive, so it's more like made to order. AFAIK the gold frame is a general release so the window is short and based on units that can be allocated to any specific store you choose (or get lucky to find).

looks like wings but it's some giant claw instead.

"Maga no Ikutachi" Energy Absorption Claw

The Gold Frame Amatsu Mina Custom inherits the "Maga no Ikutachi" energy absorption claws from the original Gold Frame Amatsu,which are mounted on the back of the suit.

These "claws" can drain energy from the batteries of enemy mobile suits through the use of colloid technology, weakening them while at the same time recharging Gold Frame Amatsu's own battery.

looks like wings but it's some giant claw instead.
"Maga no Ikutachi" Energy Absorption Claw
The Gold Frame Amatsu Mina Custom inherits the "Maga no Ikutachi" energy absorption claws from the original Gold Frame Amatsu,which are mounted on the back of the suit.
These "claws" can drain energy from the batteries of enemy mobile suits through the use of colloid technology, weakening them while at the same time recharging Gold Frame Amatsu's own battery.

Ha. Interesting. And a pretty novel weapon that I thought I would only see in Armored Core

• 2 weeks later...

I have no Idea David. I am not really good at identifying the massive amounts of mobile suits that have been made.

Anyone else order the Exia Avalanche option pats from NY? Mine has been sitting at preparing for shipment for a whole now.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I have no Idea David. I am not really good at identifying the massive amounts of mobile suits that have been made.

Anyone else order the Exia Avalanche option pats from NY? Mine has been sitting at preparing for shipment for a whole now.

i grabbed one (not from ny though). i don't even have an avalanche :ph34r:

Edited by davidwhangchoi

hey guys, i'm just getting into collecting gundams...

so i just started browsing around: what's this assault kingdom weapon?

banc150623.jpg

from tag hobby:

http://www.taghobby.com/1-0/1-5/bandai-2015%E5%B9%B46%E6%9C%88%E7%99%BC%E5%94%AE-%E9%A3%9F%E7%8E%A9-assault-kingdom-full-armor-unicor-full-weapon%E4%BB%95%E6%A8%A3-2400yen/

assault kingdom is their line up cheap toy that is similar to stand art but has the basic articulation. In terms of scale, it is smaller than 1/200 so the usual agreement that it is close to 1/220

0+(2).jpg

or if you are asking about the suit in the picture, the two pictures in the left is the Full Armor Unicorn (Gundams have the tendency to have a variant that is Fully Armed mobile suit but called Full Armor)

since FAU unicorn has 3 sets of shield and the pilot has super hack Newtype powers in the OVA, he can manipulate the three shield as if they are funnels.

the earlier prototype is the Banshee Norn, which is the upgraded version of Banshee.

Guest davidwhangchoi

assault kingdom is their line up cheap toy that is similar to stand art but has the basic articulation. In terms of scale, it is smaller than 1/200 so the usual agreement that it is close to 1/220

or if you are asking about the suit in the picture, the two pictures in the left is the Full Armor Unicorn (Gundams have the tendency to have a variant that is Fully Armed mobile suit but called Full Armor)

since FAU unicorn has 3 sets of shield and the pilot has super hack Newtype powers in the OVA, he can manipulate the three shield as if they are funnels.

the earlier prototype is the Banshee Norn, which is the upgraded version of Banshee.

thanks!!!!