• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MB Gold Frame Tamashii promo page: http://tamashii.jp/special/metalbuild/astray/gold_am/

Probably a June release

On a side-note, has NY shipped out the Avalanche Exia for those who ordered from them?

My order status was set to 'Preparation in progress' yesterday and it has since been changed back to 'Pre-order: Payment Ok'

I quizzed NY and they informed me that there is a delay and it has been pushed back to January.

I'm wondering if they accidentally fulfilled orders in the wrong order, and I got bumped back to the Jan shipment from December <_<

Edited by joppewo

• 2 weeks later...

23,760JPY (22,000JPY without tax) for MB Gold Frame.

That's quite a high price.. giving it a miss.

Does it say anything about the release date and when the preorder starts?

I would also like to know how likely it is that Bandai has plans for releasing a Metal Build Red Frame and Blue Frame.

Sorry for the noobish questions but I would like to dip my toe into the FixFiguration/Metal Build line I don't have Gundams from the Seed Astray story so this would be a good chance to get a small line of toys. I love the suit design of the Blue and Red Frame.

release date is June 2015 (indicate above the price, the 6 then japanese character) though I am not sure about PO date. They already have the molds so I am sure they can milk it and add to get MB Red Frame and Blue Frame. I dont collect MB but if I want one, I just wish it is something that is not yet available in MG form or at least the P-Bandai variant. Or they can go like what they did with EXIA that allows you to build it as R3 or the first version. (or R2 if you got the repaired and R3 release together)

Still waiting for Strike Freedom MB, might be the only MB I will get (cause I was late with Destiny and after release price has jumped a lot). I also feel Gold Frame is a test bed for the Gold plastic for the inner frame of SF.

Does it say anything about the release date and when the preorder starts?

I would also like to know how likely it is that Bandai has plans for releasing a Metal Build Red Frame and Blue Frame.

Sorry for the noobish questions but I would like to dip my toe into the FixFiguration/Metal Build line I don't have Gundams from the Seed Astray story so this would be a good chance to get a small line of toys. I love the suit design of the Blue and Red Frame.

I think it's very likey Bandai will release the Red Frame, it's a easy task for them since the red and blue use a similar mobile suit frame.

I would actually prefer if they make a Strike Gundam instead, similar mobile suit frame also, they can sell the weaspons packs too along with the skygrapper.

Seven sword --- 00 riser gundam

Exia---- Exia repair ---- Avalanche

Freedom----?

Destiny----?

FMP Laevatein------? (the sale on this doesn't seem to be doing as well)

If you want to check out the Gundam GFF Metal composie, the Unicorn awakening ver is still on sale at CDJapan. $135

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-116780