Guest davidwhangchoi

Was up till 5 am (EST) yesterday and I'm asking myself that exact same question.

At least I got that other pre-order I wanted.

-b.

what was the other pre-order? was it the bandai hi metal hikaru 1s?

what was the other pre-order? was it the bandai hi metal hikaru 1s?

Yes sir - from Hobby Search no less.

Even had the MB Strike Freedom in my cart at Hobby Search, 1 click away from finalizing the order and cart jacked.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

For your Extra MB?

I'm kinda surprise there's no news on the preorder of this MB from any of the usual USA websites yet, Maybe tomorrow ?

i haven't preordered one yet, i was out of town in MA last night and couldn't stay up late. wondering if amazon will carry it.

Actually guys, BBTS is usually late to open up the pre-order by days or even a week if I remember correctly. They send out an e-mail that shows hot new items, the one that says Bandai in the topic is the best way to tell.

Edited by Loop

Guest davidwhangchoi

Actually guys, BBTS is usually late to open up the pre-order by days or even a week if I remember correctly. They send out an e-mail that shows hot new items, the one that says Bandai in the topic is the best way to tell.

anyone getting two of these?

I was able to get a PO from one of the local sellers. Big difference between Gundam and Macross toy. For Gundam, I have lots of supplier to choose from and can easily wait and choose the cheapest wherein the average price is almost the same if I ordered from Japanese retailers and shipped it here in PH

For macross toys, very few supplier offers it and usually it has limited stocks or inflated price.

Guest davidwhangchoi

LOL, I think I'm sticking with one..

i keep clicking on the bbts link :lol: and staring at the add to cart button

i keep clicking on the bbts link :lol: and staring at the add to cart button

David, Stop it. Stop it right now lol. I keep looking at it too. :lol:

*Edit*

I just checked out with a qty of 1. At least if I change my mind, it can be easily cancelled. B))

Edited by Loop

Guest davidwhangchoi

damn you ordered another :p ... and you were determined to stay with one :lol: ... now i feel alone B))

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Well, after the pre Holiday rush I was finally able to open some of my orders.

The contrast of the Gold and black looks awesome. it really pops with bling bling here and there.

Whole Frame is nice and tight and so Freaken pointy ^^, so be careful.

The Black parts are indeed fingerprint magnets but not too bad.

I also ended up getting a Metal Robot Hi-nu Gundam , to see what's up with this new line.

It actually looks like a mini Metal build, but the diecast doesn't stand out as much.

All the detail are clean and sharp along with tight joints.

If you can get it for a good price I'll say go for it. Too bad they didn't include the effect parts for the funnels.

By the way AnimeIsland is having their 4th of July sale which is a extra 15% on some of their items.

http://www.anime-island.com/july-4th-sale/?sort=newest

Metal Build Strike Freedom market price has gone up to around 36000 yen.

I got one for 34000 from Yahoo Japan before getting another two for 29109 yen each with free domestic shipping in my country.

Given that Gold Frame Amatsu had gone up by 6000 yen in a week, Strike Freedom will be no exception.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Well, after the pre Holiday rush I was finally able to open some of my orders.

The contrast of the Gold and black looks awesome. it really pops with bling bling here and there.

Whole Frame is nice and tight and so Freaken pointy ^^, so be careful.

The Black parts are indeed fingerprint magnets but not too bad.

I also ended up getting a Metal Robot Hi-nu Gundam , to see what's up with this new line.

It actually looks like a mini Metal build, but the diecast doesn't stand out as much.

All the detail are clean and sharp along with tight joints.

If you can get it for a good price I'll say go for it. Too bad they didn't include the effect parts for the funnels.

By the way AnimeIsland is having their 4th of July sale which is a extra 15% on some of their items.

http://www.anime-island.com/july-4th-sale/?sort=newest

i was about to pre order from anime island but i read you have to put down a 20% deposit that is non refundable.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

i was about to pre order from anime island but i read you have to put down a 20% deposit that is non refundable.

yeah, its their long time rule for the deposit, but they do deliver on their pre-orders. They have good prices here and there along with sale coupons.