Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

loving the Max VF-1S funnies!

guess its time for a twist of fate between the aces, underdogs and cannon fodders :p

question: which SMS pilot is the most formidable in close combat?

A. Ozma Lee

B. Alto Saotome

C. Luca Angeloni

D. Definitely not Michael Blanc...

Answer: C and some pics to prove it:

Picture035-1.jpg

Hm..... RVF "00-Raiser" 25.

yeah, you built it wrong... the GN Sword XXV should be on the right arm. :p

Edited by m0n5t3r

loving the Max VF-1S funnies!

guess its time for a twist of fate between the aces, underdogs and cannon fodders :p

question: which SMS pilot is the most formidable in close combat?

A. Ozma Lee

B. Alto Saotome

C. Luca Angeloni

D. Definitely not Michael Blanc...

Answer: C and some pics to prove it:

Hey it could happen. Luca just needs to focus a PPB along the leading edge of the fin. :)

lol

i didnt know this was called HDR *looks for some info in wikipedia...*

i like this one the best ;)

long live the 1/48s...

Yo, this one is on point Vegas! The effect gives both a weathered look without actually being weathered! Nice one!

thank you guys.. the picture needs more work. i like the gritty look but i wasnt happy with the glowing effect on both valks. so ill be retouching it on PS.

took some pics of my 21. the stress mark is 100% my fault. :angry:

Ouch man.....i have a stressmark somewhere below but barely noticeable. I can sorta understand how it happened. Leg popped off in fighter mode, not sure how to rotate and put it back in, rotated it the wrong way, stress mark. amirite?

great pics! like the 2nd and 3rd ones... now you gotta get Focker his Strike pack. ;)

Oh, I haven't put them on yet. :)

Another post I had on TD...

It was about VF-1S playing Wing Chun (the Chinese martial art thing). I\'ll skip the description here, cuz I don\'t really know how to express in English!

3231831762_03c462d012.jpg3231832748_a9c7066a4a.jpg

Oh god, I never thought I would actually see Siu Nim Tao on a Macross forum!

Edited by shiroikaze

Oh, I haven't put them on yet. :)

Wow, i never knew someone does Wing chun here... hahah looks like i should come out a pose of ther valk doing Baji.l..

hahahah..

But then i think the V2 really has some good articulation.. to be exact..

Heh. I think the poses were pretty accurate, except that I could not keep the elbows in. The valk has an inflexible chest after all. :huh:

Lt. Larry-Lie-A-Lot of Tell Tale Squadron fabricating one of his tiresome war stories. Let's see what little Hikaru Ichijo thinks...

Yeah, Hik man, aint no punks where I come from man! We smashed those fools son! I was so knee deep in a Zentradi's a$$ his breath smelled like jet fuel!

gallery_7126_36_198129.jpg

Hikaru: Whatever man! Your Cannon Fodder a$$ couldn't bust a grape in fruit fight. Lie-A-Lot-Larry!

gallery_7126_36_413373.jpg

Very Funny Macross man!!! I love Larry-Lie-Alot's Pose. That is a gas! Great dialogue too!

And I love your avatar! What is that from?

Thanks miriya. Lt. Lie-A-Lot reminds me of the clown that's always talking loud, but saying nothing. I was piddling around with my CF today and fixed this pose and the dialogue was laced all in it. A wanna-be-bad-a$$...but he's Cannon Fodder ya know?

That would be A Pimp Named Slickback from The Boondocks.

Mr. Reagan

Just don't call him Slickback for short! :lol: That

is one of my favorites, and Kat Williams does an awesome job of voicing the character.

"No, no, it's A Pimp Named Slickback. Like A Tribe Called Quest, you say the whole thing. A Pimp Named Slickback!"

Mr. Reagan

Edited by Cypher

Oh my god! I am dying here. Thanks for the link and the education. That is a show I need to start watching. Since I dont have cable I hope that they have it on netflix. I just watched a clip on youtube called "bitch dependency". That $hit is Fu(ked up!!!

Oh my god! I am dying here. Thanks for the link and the education. That is a show I need to start watching. Since I dont have cable I hope that they have it on netflix. I just watched a clip on youtube called "bitch dependency". That $hit is Fu(ked up!!!

Yeah, I'm going to check the "Everything but..." thread to see if there is a Boondocks discussion there. Aaron McGruger is a huge Japanese Anime and Kung Fu fan and his comic strip and the cartoon are done in the same style.

You'll love the show man.

Okay, back on topic...next pose please.

Gunpod71, TV max looks very dapper in the super parts!

MacrossPics1Atvand1S020.jpg

MacrossPics1Atvand1S017.jpg

MacrossPics1Atvand1S028.jpg

I dont have the tv fps yet but it looks ok. Borrowed from the 1S Hikaru, the under arm armor was placed wrong due to excitement lol :D

MacrossPics1Atvand1S041.jpg

Edited by Gunpod71

There was one a while back. Anyway I gots a new camera on the way folks so expect epic pics from me soon.

nice, what camera did you get? I've been eyeballing a tamron 90mm macro. Maybe for next month since we're moving this month.

Canon EOS Rebel XSi, something that works with my current budget yet takes amazing photos. Now I won't have to post grainy pics because my current Point and Shoot can't read well in low lit areas. Plus it will help me a lot at school when I have to put a portfolio together to get a directing position in the upcoming months. And I am just a fan of canon, they were the first cameras I used when I was trained in the Air Force.

Canon EOS Rebel XSi, something that works with my current budget yet takes amazing photos. Now I won't have to post grainy pics because my current Point and Shoot can't read well in low lit areas. Plus it will help me a lot at school when I have to put a portfolio together to get a directing position in the upcoming months. And I am just a fan of canon, they were the first cameras I used when I was trained in the Air Force.

sweet. That's a nice camera... for a canon. :lol: (I'm a nikon kinda guy) And with good skill and some nice glass you'll get awesome photos out of it.

Can't wait to see the deluge!

Not sure what you paid for that camera, but I figured if a film student would consider it, it must be about something. I've been in the market for a new camera as my Sony point and shoot died a while back so I've been using an old HP cam that came free with a computer some years ago.

Anywho, I Googled the cam and found this one for $209. I'd like to think that is a good price considering it is from a reputable company and it is a DSLR. Please give me your thoughts on the cam as I might consider it. Thanks.

Not sure what you paid for that camera, but I figured if a film student would consider it, it must be about something. I've been in the market for a new camera as my Sony point and shoot died a while back so I've been using an old HP cam that came free with a computer some years ago.

Anywho, I Googled the cam and found this one for $209. I'd like to think that is a good price considering it is from a reputable company and it is a DSLR. Please give me your thoughts on the cam as I might consider it. Thanks.

dont buy from that site. theyre crooks