Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

LIES! That's a Roy imposter. The real Roy would have beer missiles exclusively. He would first shoot one at himself to get himself respectably drunk if he wasn't already, then he would shoot them at his enemies so they wouldn't be at a disadvantage. After all, how can you fight without some booze?

"IDIOT! Who can face a war if they can't face a bottle?!"

-Roy Focker

The open intake vents in battroid mode look amazing. Too bad only a model kit could do something like that. Just imagine the QC nightmare it would be if the toy had to have a feature like that x_X

Roy delivering SOFT DRINKS?

It's called Nuka-Cola. Literally. >:D

Edited by Cent

Yep, but I must confess that in-hand it bothers me much, much less than I expected.

it doesn't really bother me either... but i found out while fiddling w/ the fuselage/neck area while transforming to b-mode, that if you don't push it in all the way, maybe a mm short so the gray neck piece is perfectly horizontal, the hatch for the hip bar closes much tighter and doesn't open when posing the legs... and there's less of the priest collar showing... B))

it doesn't really bother me either... but i found out while fiddling w/ the fuselage/neck area while transforming to b-mode, that if you don't push it in all the way, maybe a mm short so the gray neck piece is perfectly horizontal, the hatch for the hip bar closes much tighter and doesn't open when posing the legs... and there's less of the priest collar showing... B))

Nice find, I gotta try that out when I get home. I always just leave the chest plate a little higher than it should be, it looks good that way but it's a little loose.

hello MWers, js wanna ask does the red on the missle covers look a bit off,

or are they reasonably matching?

i had to paint them in the end cos i did a bad job with my stickers

CopyofPicture006.jpg

Edited by honkhet

*looks at Mike*

.... I THINK HES GONE INTO SHOCK! MEDIC!

MY EYES! THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!!!

sometimes HDR images turn out well, but most of the time the have an unnatural color balance and a really pronounced and unnatural glow to them. also they end up with uneven amounts of noise throughout the photo.

loving the Max VF-1S funnies!

guess its time for a twist of fate between the aces, underdogs and cannon fodders :p

question: which SMS pilot is the most formidable in close combat?

A. Ozma Lee

B. Alto Saotome

C. Luca Angeloni

D. Definitely not Michael Blanc...

Answer: C and some pics to prove it:

Picture035-1.jpg

Picture036-3.jpg

Picture037-5.jpg