Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

Hello,

I just saved these pics off Yahoo Japan. I haven't seen these before, see attached. Anyone have any details on these "Special Bonus Parts"? I'd love to know more.

If these have been discussed here I missed it. In that case could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Carl

post-317-1249496314_thumb.jpg

post-317-1249496329_thumb.jpg

Yep, new gun, new scope for existing gun, new intakes, and the cradle was redesigned a hair to bring the two vehicles closer together (although it still didn't look all that great).

Edit - my lips are sealed on the Gosu... it's too bad the economy took a dump, maybe some day it will be resurrected. Tommy should throw some Gosus into Shadow Rising...

Edited by jenius

Can somebody post a list of places where I can find the CMs Combo with bonus parts? I tried Yahoo auctions, but couldn't find anything. Not to keen on the asking price, but I don't own any of the CMs Legioss/TREAD releases, so I'm considering on getting one of these.

+1

Vostok 7

With a startling fast turn-around time from RT.com's store, I now am the proud owner of a shiney new FedEx tracking number. Which, as we all know, leads to insanity:

*click refresh* Aww, still in Memphis.

*click refresh* Aww, *&^%@#$!!!!!

Edited by CoryHolmes

So HLJ has the various "1/48 Shin Seiki Gohkin Tread"s up for sale now. Maybe someone mentioned it in here already...

http://www.hlj.com/product/AOS09168

http://www.hlj.com/product/AOS09169

http://www.hlj.com/product/AOS09170

Price is subjectively rich IMO but hey what's fifty bucks if you need an exactly matching TLEAD.

With a startling fast turn-around time from RT.com's store, I now am the proud owner of a shiney new FedEx tracking number. Which, as we all know, leads to insanity:

*click refresh* Aww, *&^%@#$!!!!!

I just ordered a few items from the RT.com store. A Red Alpha, Green Alpha and a Red Beta.

This is my first time ordering from them. I hope everyting goes well :unsure: .

I have E-mailed them over 3 times with various questions and NEVER recieved an answer :angry:

Anyone here have more experience with RT.com? I'm keeping my fingers crossed :ph34r:

I just ordered a few items from the RT.com store. A Red Alpha, Green Alpha and a Red Beta.

This is my first time ordering from them. I hope everyting goes well :unsure: .

I have E-mailed them over 3 times with various questions and NEVER recieved an answer :angry:

Anyone here have more experience with RT.com? I'm keeping my fingers crossed :ph34r:

I've ordered three high ticket items from them over the years and never had a problem. Shipping was always fast and confirmation emails were timely. No problems.

I've ordered three high ticket items from them over the years and never had a problem. Shipping was always fast and confirmation emails were timely. No problems.

I don't think the shipping will be the problem. If something goes wrong or parts are missing or broken, i can't reach them.

They never answer any of my E-mails. And i just had some normal questions about shipping, costs etc..

I've never had an issue with RT.com. Always fast with no problems.

I'm about ready to break down and get the green and shadow alpha from there. Have been unable to locate them cheaper on evilBay.

Maybe I will post here on MW in the wanted area . . .

I've never had an issue with RT.com. Always fast with no problems.

I'm about ready to break down and get the green and shadow alpha from there. Have been unable to locate them cheaper on evilBay.

Maybe I will post here on MW in the wanted area . . .

Yeah, I need the green and red alpha's too....I just hate the thought of forking over the cash for what are basically crappy toys...but I like the color better than the newer releases....maybe I'll just leave them in fighter moder forever........

I don't think the shipping will be the problem. If something goes wrong or parts are missing or broken, i can't reach them.

They never answer any of my E-mails. And i just had some normal questions about shipping, costs etc..

I have ordered a few things from rt.com over the years with no problems. But last year I preordered the beta and never recieved a conformation email. So I emailed them and emailed them but didn't get any response. So I called them up and found out a third party takes care of the orders placed on the web. Anyway, they helped me out.

I have ordered a few things from rt.com over the years with no problems. But last year I preordered the beta and never recieved a conformation email. So I emailed them and emailed them but didn't get any response. So I called them up and found out a third party takes care of the orders placed on the web. Anyway, they helped me out.

Do you have that number in case i need to reach them? PM will be fine. Thanks :lol:

I've ordered from them about a half dozen times. Everything always arrived fine (except for a broken mug one time), but they take forever to send shipping confirmation emails, seem to ship by the slowest means known to man, and never ever reply to emails.

That's why I hate when they do the blind box game. The more you buy the better chance you have of getting duplicates rather than completing a set. Even worse if there's a secret figure. The alternative is to buy the whole set from someone who has collected them all, but at an even higher price.

Yup. Same here. That's why nowadays, I only buy these blind box collection if I don't mind having extra copies of any figure. This means I buy only those Queen's Blade blind box sets as I can display the extra copies in all their glory, Queen's Blade style. :lol:

Edited by blacklotus

hey, anyone got news of when the Green beta be releasing ?

I read earlier this week that someone saw a card at sdcc that the release date will be in September. Since it has not been in stock on eBay at overseas shops, September sound right.

I find it HIGHLY unlikely you'll get an official word from Toynami about this. The toy industry doesn't really work that way. New lines get hype and press releases and lines that die go quietly off into the night.

You sure they weren't talking about the card for the Shadow Beta? I think Toynami is still using outdated cards at their conventions.

I don't remember where I read it but you're probably right that it was for the shadow beta. I wish we already had the green and shadow betas by now. But then toynami wouldn't have any masterpiece products left except for SC alphas. Being that the cyclones have gone away.

My red Alpha/Beta arrived today from the RT store :lol: . courtesy of my lovely girlfriend who got me these and a green alpha :wub:

Thank you babe ^_^ ! I'm loving the set as a whole. Still not transforming the Alpha though. I'm afraid it will disintegrate after 5 transformations :( .

Now to get a Green beta and a shadow Alpha/beta set and my MPC mospeada collection is complete. MPC Cyclone vol 1 and 2 are on their way.

Too bad we won't see vol 3 and 4 :(.

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

redblue.jpg

Edited by gilermo

My red Alpha/Beta arrived today from the RT store :lol: . courtesy of my lovely girlfriend who got me these and a green alpha :wub:

Thank you babe ^_^ ! I'm loving the set as a whole. Still not transforming the Alpha though. I'm afraid it will disintegrate after 5 transformations :( .

Now to get a Green beta and a shadow Alpha/beta set and my MPC mospeada collection is complete. MPC Cyclone vol 1 and 2 are on their way.

Too bad we won't see vol 3 and 4 :(.

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

redblue.jpg

Your planes look great congrats!!

I just found a Hong Kong reseller on eBay that had the green on hand. So we might be seeing them hit the west coast in a week or two!!!! :)

So I finally get my Rand-type VR-052 after some adress problems with FedEx. Still a startingly fast turn-around time, considering I ordered the toy less then a week ago. My final verdict? Very pretty too look at but, but a bitch to transform. Seriously, right now I'm about two seconds away from pitching the whole thing off my balcony and watching explode into a billion pieces.

I followed the instructions step-by-step and got all the way to the part where I insert the rider and found that the tab that hooks into the upper back was in the wrong position by about an inch. Going back in the pictures I don't think I missed a step, but this is a huge mistake with my undexterous fingers. Now I'm about halfway back to motorcycle mode and have a floppy mess. Balcony time is looking more and more appealing...

Also, does all the toys have the skew to one side like mine does? When I had it empty battloid mode, the front cowling that forms the chest doesn't come straight down to clip into the groin hook. Instead it comes down to one side due the metal swing-arms being different angles. Is this just mine or is it supposed to be this way?

So I finally get my Rand-type VR-052 after some adress problems with FedEx. Still a startingly fast turn-around time, considering I ordered the toy less then a week ago. My final verdict? Very pretty too look at but, but a bitch to transform. Seriously, right now I'm about two seconds away from pitching the whole thing off my balcony and watching explode into a billion pieces.

I followed the instructions step-by-step and got all the way to the part where I insert the rider and found that the tab that hooks into the upper back was in the wrong position by about an inch. Going back in the pictures I don't think I missed a step, but this is a huge mistake with my undexterous fingers. Now I'm about halfway back to motorcycle mode and have a floppy mess. Balcony time is looking more and more appealing...

There is a video review by collectiondx on Youtube that, I think, shows the full transformation - it's about half an hour long in all. It was of the Beagle Stick version. I'm not sure what their Rey review consisted of.

Also, does all the toys have the skew to one side like mine does? When I had it empty battloid mode, the front cowling that forms the chest doesn't come straight down to clip into the groin hook. Instead it comes down to one side due the metal swing-arms being different angles. Is this just mine or is it supposed to be this way?

Check near the base of the swingbars (near the kick-stand) - one pulls out further than the other.

So I finally got my CM Yellow in today and of course the package had been retaped and the windscreen was already broken off and looked liked it had been overly glued once already :angry: Sent off an email to the seller already. I'm pretty sure if it comes down to it I can fix the windscreen but I noticed another problem. The front end (cowl) isn't lining up properly and not only is one side sticking out but one of the forks is rubbing against what would be the shoulder armor in ARMOR mode.

I dunno if you can really tell in these pictures.

th_CMsYellowVR41001.jpg

th_CMsYellowVR41002.jpg

th_CMsYellowVR41003.jpg

th_CMsYellowVR41004.jpg

th_CMsYellowVR41005.jpg

Has anyone else had these problems? Is there some way I can adjust the parts?

Edited by bluemax151

The overglue is common, CMs glued the hell out of 'em after everyone broke the first editions visors off... because of that you don't hear many people breaking Yellow's so it's a bummer you had the misfortune. I'm not sure I follow on the misalignment but something definitely does look misaligned there. You can check out the review on my site for pictures of how it should look to see if you can figure out the problem spot.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues Cory. If it does get to the point that the balcony option seems overwhelmingly attractive, please do us all a favor and send me a PM first (I mean this sincerely).

This is a toy with an extremely complex transformation mechanism. Truth be told, mine are both still in their initial states of transformation to armor-mode - they seriously look great in this mode, and I haven't had any impulse as of yet to transform either back to bike and rider mode. Maybe in a few months, or years, I will endeavor to transform them back... but it is not an operation to take too lightly. Hope you have better luck, man.

Gillermo, awesome pics. You must have a very understanding girlfriend. She sounds like a keeper.

Good read Adrian, it's funny because Tommy Yune had pages and pages of Mopeada art when I saw him a couple years ago at Meltdown Comics and then there's Roger's stuff which I saw at Jason's house. I've seen and there's only a few things that I havent seen before and when I looked at them, I completely understand why we never saw them. Either they were so early in production that they evolved to what we saw on the show or they were just plain bad designs that they were rejected. (Please don't misconstrue this as a shot at Roger, just the art itself. And don't ask anyone to post those... Shawn has explicitly asked that they should never be posted on MW = bannable offense)

I can't wait to get the book so I can compare in my head of what I remember from Tommy's and Roger's stuff just to get an idea what is missing from the art book. Of course I cant wait to see if there are any of Amano's lineart I havent seen. Sounds like a must get for a true Mospeada fan.

Does anyone here a red Gakken Tlead?