• No
    • Meh, it's okay I guess.
  2. 2. Will you buy any DX VF-25's?

• Yes, Alto's VF-25F
    • Yes, Ozma's VF-25S
    • Yes, Michael's VF-25G
    • Yes, Luca's RVF-25
    • None
  3. 3. Which do you preffer, boobs or ass?

• Boobies,...yummie
    • Ass FTW!!1

Since I bought the DX Alto, that one at least is OK in my book. Can't say I'm really enthused over the stumpy Ozma version, though. If only the 1/72 Ozma had the skull tampo'd on it, I'd be on the kits for sure!

So:

1. Meh, it's OK.

2. Not keen on Ozma means Michel and Luca aren't must-haves either, especially with the craptastic situation over the armor/super packs.

3. Booty!

1. I'm somewhere between Meh and No. Hard to decide, I guess I'll go with No, but still acceptable enough that I will get a couple.

2. Getting Michael's and Luca's. I'm trying to collect each generation of VF so even though these are not superb, I'm getting them to have a representation of the VF-25 close to scale with my other valks. I like Michael's sniper rifle and his VF looks decent in battroid with super packs. Luca's because I don't have an AWACS type fighter yet and never got the elint seeker since it only came out as the original crappy vf-1 v1.

3. Like Graham, I'm more of a legs person myself. However having to make a choice between the two given, I'd probably give a slight nod to the boobs department.

But Graham, you're asian, you're not used to breasts! :p I kid, I kid. I mean nothing by it.

What part are you kidding about? That he's asian, that he's not used to breasts or both? :)

He may live in HK, but he's definitely not asian. :p

But Graham, you're asian, you're not used to breasts! :p I kid, I kid. I mean nothing by it. It's just a joke I had to make there. :)? :( ? Don't kill me! :ph34r:

No, I'm not Asian, I just live in Asia.

I've always been into slim girls. Smallish breasts actually turn me on more than whopping big cow udders or watermelons.

Graham

1. They look ok but not great.

2. I'll definitly get the Alto. It just looks alround the better buy then the Ozma. Was planning to get more but Ill think Ill stick to the kits for the Ozma, Luca and Micheal. This save me some cash some other models I want a bit more like the Yamato VF-11 (whenever it comes) and VF-0 Shin.

3 Ass, it's the better ride.

1.- no, i don't like their first attempt after reading graham's review. still prefer the model even though their fragile. still yamato pwns & teabag bandai's corpse.

2.- maybe i'll go with mikhail's Vf just for the sniper riffle. i have a large rock i brought from a mine in Zacatecas taht looks like an asteroid, that'll be his home.

3.- go team (.)(.). Woot!!!!!1!!1one!one!eleven

I've always been into slim girls. Smallish breasts actually turn my on more than whopping big cow udders or watermelons.

Agreed.

Although I also like veluptuous girls too but I am not into the giant boobies.

Edited by miriya

Or, Don't Find Compromise. I like both, but boobs are better... Isn't this s'posed to be about the 1/60 Bandai 25s?

it is, clearly by the pole the consensus is that the VF-25 would have been better if it had boobies.