So what can we expect next year? (Yamato releases)

ruskiiVFaussie

Which ones do you hope to be included in the 2009 Yamato Schedule  

47 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE! [multi-choice]

• Suprise Special Christmas Non-Canon Colour variants! 1/48 or 1/60 (for example, low vis 1 YF-19, or 21, please state in post) NOT EXCLUSIVES!
    • v.2 VF-1J Max & Millia TV (plus supers)
    • v.2 VT-1 (including appropiately dressed Hik, Minmay & Misa figs)
    • v.2 VE-1
    • VF-0D
    • Reactive Armour (Roy's plus non-canon variants)
    • v.2 1/60 VF-1A TV Max!
    • v.2 1/60 VF-1S Max!
    • v.2 Kakizaki DRYL?
    • v.2 Kakizaki TV!
    • v.2 VF-1A CANNON FODDER! :-D
    • v.2 GBP-1S (plus obvously non-canon schemes)
    • Another 1/48 (canon or non-canon scheme) mass release? omg it's not dead?
    • Special SV-51 Daisy Cutter, plus flying birdman totem with Shin and Sara plus Nora SNIPAH! box set
    • 1/60 Fan Jet or Fan Liner
    • MK II ! !! ! (or Zero MK 1 or both)
    • Chenyee! Spartan?
    • SDF-1 TV or DYRL?
    • Ghost X-9 !
    • Others (pleae note in post

whew only allowed 20 lol.

VF-11b is a given i think, as are most of the VF-1 line of variants. [cept ones noted above in the poll]

Can we expect M/Plus replaints?

What did i miss.

Multi Choice, choose which ones you want most of all, and or think are on the way.

Or we can just let G-Man come in innocently and post which ones first and lick our lips. :lol: You still know a fair bit mate! ;)

For a Christmas out of the blue special re-paint, a Stealth Strike would be cool in v.2...... or Low-Vis 1!!!!

:edit: sorry for the typos...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I'm torn between a V.2 1/60 MAX 1S and a 1/60 FANJET, but voted for the latter. I have squat in terms of skills when it comes to building kits. a FANJET would look really nice next to a HIKARU VF-1J and a TV 1S, therefore completing the line-up (well, at least mine :D !).

All boring choices.

Put me down for OTHER (aka 1/60 VF-4 Lightning III).

The other choice is for the more exotic releases like the Lightning. ;) 1 - 19 is the most probable, cept maybe the birdman totem. ... :lol:

And Hikaru's magical Bicycle!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Where's "Empty Wallet"? :lol:

Actually I'm starting to slow down the collection. So unless someone wows me with a large-scale SDF-1 or a.........HEY!! WHERE'S THE ENEMY MECHS!!! :blink:

:huh:

Back on topic, yeah, a large-scale SDF-1 would be a fitting capstone/centerpiece to my Macross collection.

honestly more excited about the vf100 line now, but i'd definitely like to see the vf-0d. whatever happened to the dobber scheme sv-51? they're not gonna make that, are they?

Well,

I voted "other."

By "other" I mean: I dream of Misa... more specifically, I dream of Revoltech Macross figures... Misa, Minmey, Sheryl, Ranka...

I love the mecha as much as the next guy - but it would be nice to finally get the PEOPLE of Macross - they are, after all, central to the entire saga in a big way.

Pete

hello to all the fans of this work of art called Macross.

someone could tell me if Yamato, Bandai Hasegawa or any of them launched the VF-2ss at any scale ?

Bandai are supposed to be releasing Macross II toys in their VF100s line, so there is a good posibility that they may release the VF-2SS.

Graham

whew only allowed 20 lol.

VF-11b is a given i think, as are most of the VF-1 line of variants. [cept ones noted above in the poll]

Can we expect M/Plus replaints?

Considering the VF-11B figures are apparently sold out in Japan, it might be a strong indicator to Yamato that the demand for the fighter is still quite high.

Yammie is already lined up repaints of both the VF-19A and the VF-11B in their smaller figure toys, so could transformables be far behind?

We'll have to wait and see...

From the "coming soon" leaflet I saw outside the shops, the line up thus far is Super VF-1J, VF-1J (yes, they schedule these into 2 different months as 2 products), Defender, and VF-1D. I think VF-1D would be out around Feb 09. I might have seen the VF-1S (Hikaru), but I am not sure now. Bad memory!

BTW, I am waiting for my 1/60 Strike VF-1S in Dec. Not in a rush to get it now and paying extra; I am still more fond of my 1/48 big toys.