Yamato 1/60 VF-1A/D/J/S v2.0

Dante74

someone has noticed the holes in the gunpod!

and who knows whether it is compatible with the s1 of 1/48

I'm sure the 1/48 gun strap would work....it would be a bit large....but it would work.

:ph34r:

Is it me or does it look like there is weathering on the the 1/48 D in those pics? If any Valk of the 1/60 Valks came out with I weathered scheme I would so buy it. Weathering just makes it look better as far as I am concerned. Oh and because I can't help myself...pic.

That 1/48 1D has weathering because it's a custom job by Kurt. Yamato never released a 1/48 VF-1D. The bastards!

It's just the lighting. The photos in the japanese site were in a super bright environment.

On an unrelated note, I just noticed that the 1A and 1J have a red circle on their backpack that's missing on the 1S. I checked my sticker sheet and there isn't a yellow circle to be found.

I just noticed that the 1A and 1J have a red circle on their backpack that's missing on the 1S. I checked my sticker sheet and there isn't a yellow circle to be found.

All other Yamato Roy valks (1/60 v1 and 1/48) also have "no yellow circle". Right or wrong, that seems to be their intention, and it's not a "mistake" on this release.

Checking DYRL, it does seem to be yellow in every scene.

Hasegawa says yellow. Bandai/Takatoku don't have it yellow, but they simply don't even have that area molded with canon details it seems--there's no circle at all.

Still--Roy's valk clearly is not a PERFECT color-copy of Hikaru/Max/Kakizaki---otherwise, he'd have a yellow heatshield and yellow background for the skull on the boosters. Roy seems to prefer "not quite so much yellow".

Pre-ordered damnit. <_<

Why am I so weak? :unsure:

Not weak! You are a valkaholic be proud and stand with your fellow MWers and proclaim "I deserve that new valk". B))

Just make sure you hide the delivery from your wife or gf, your on your own there pal.... :ph34r:

If I knew the J was coming out I think I might of held off on buying the S. I like the head design so much better on the J. I think I will have to hold out hope they bring out a head pack:) That or I have to decide between the J or the Tomohawk......ack so hard to choose!

Pre-ordered damnit. <_<

Why am I so weak? :unsure:

What Spiff said is correct....you're not weak.....if you're weak...then we are all weak....and if we valkoholics stand together....we ARE a force to be reckoned with! NO ONE CAN STOP US!!! NOOOOOO ONE!!!!

Not weak! You are a valkaholic be proud and stand with your fellow MWers and proclaim "I deserve that new valk". B))

Just make sure you hide the delivery from your wife or gf, your on your own there pal.... :ph34r:

What Spiff said is correct....you're not weak.....if you're weak...then we are all weak....and if we valkoholics stand together....we ARE a force to be reckoned with! NO ONE CAN STOP US!!! NOOOOOO ONE!!!!

Thanks for the kind words guys. :)

Maybe I should put the Poor People's Macross Toy Collecting Support Group (PPMTCSG) member line in my sig again. I am the founder afterall. ^_^

Well. I already preordered from Lost and Found toys and I like Carlos as he is great with customer service so I do not think it would be cool to cancel my preorder with him but I was tempted to order a second one at HLJ! That would be stupid obsessive. Anyway I think that if I order SAL at HLJ it would probably arrive around the same time as from LOS and is about the same price.

Thanks for the heads up about the early bird. It is a good deal.

Just also wanted to mention that when I ordered my Mospeada ride armor from LOS and it arrived to me with parts missing from the package, I contacted him and he got the extra parts for me. And really quick too. That is the type of care that makes me want to keep ordering with him.

Well. I already preordered from Lost and Found toys and I like Carlos as he is great with customer service so I do not think it would be cool to cancel my preorder with him but I was tempted to order a second one at HLJ! That would be stupid obsessive. Anyway I think that if I order SAL at HLJ it would probably arrive around the same time as from LOS and is about the same price.

Thanks for the heads up about the early bird. It is a good deal.

Just also wanted to mention that when I ordered my Mospeada ride armor from LOS and it arrived to me with parts missing from the package, I contacted him and he got the extra parts for me. And really quick too. That is the type of care that makes me want to keep ordering with him.

Hell yeah brother.....LOS is the bomb. I would suggest that if you are going to buy a 2nd....go with LOS again. I would.

I was tempted to order a second one at HLJ! That would be stupid obsessive. Anyway I think that if I order SAL at HLJ it would probably arrive around the same time as from LOS and is about the same price.

Go ahead, get a second one, I did. One Roy displayed permanently with fast packs and the other displayed plain. It's total win I tell ya!! :lol:

-Kyp

I've been re watching SDF Macross on Veoh TV, I'm up to Ep. 25 so far. Having the new 1/60 Roy 1S has been making me really nostalgic as of late. :p

-Kyp

I have been meaning to watch that or at least DYRL....I just have'nt gotten around to it yet. :(

You're one of the biggest Hikaru valk fans I know, and you haven't watched Macross?

No no no.....I own most of the Macross DVDs......I meant to say.... I have been meaning to watch that or at least DYRL....I just have not watch them RECENTLY. My bad. I HAVE seen them. Just not recently. ^_^