Yamato 1/60 VF-1A/D/J/S v2.0

Dante74

I think I just shart my self after reading that.

It reminds me of this jem:

bullshit.gif

:lol:

I'll do it, man. I've got access to turds and a mail room. I'll probably just send them to YamatoUSA though to save on shipping. Poor YamatoUSA, always having to deal with sh!t because of decisions made by the Japanese office.

I WILL be pissed if they make the Hikaru and Minmay exclusive and bring out the normal 2 pilots 1D release out for the masses instead.

That would suck!! After all the waiting I want to see the VF-1D with Minmay & Hikaru, Not std pilots, I have the Original VF-1D and never was happy with the pilots they chose!! Maybe Hasegawa should start making toys, they are anal for details!!!

We still haven't heard anything from Graham on these f'd up exclusives Yamato is pulling on us. Just want to know why yamato is being so evil on us devotees.

Guys, again, look at the source of the rumor, a newbie who posted and misread something on another BBS. I think if this were an exclusive, Save, Renato, or someone else would have beat that guy to the punch and told us already. No offense to the new guy, but speculation tends to drive people nuts in these parts.

Only the NEWS is exclusive to Yamato magazine subscriber, but not the VF-1D itself.

This guy FTGDW. Salute!

Guys, again, look at the source of the rumor, a newbie who posted and misread something on another BBS. I think if this were an exclusive, Save, Renato, or someone else would have beat that guy to the punch and told us already. No offense to the new guy, but speculation tends to drive people nuts in these parts.

This guy FTGDW. Salute!

Yeah, the quote may be out of context, meaning the magazine is the exclusive.

If indeed it does say that in the text of the mag, though, we need better scans of the text, not just the photos. Can anyone who has the magazine provide them, please?

Hey guys,

Not sure this is new & where it comes fmr? Chk out this out, courtesy fm SG.Collect forum.

A scan copy of what appears to be upcoming release dates by Yamato.

Oct - 1/60 VF-J Hikaru with fast pack.

Nov - 1/60 VF-1J Hikaru without fast pack

Dec - 1/60 VF-1S DYRL Hikaru with fast pack

Dec - 1/60 Destroid Defender

Jan - 1/60 VF-1S DYRL Hikaru without fast pack

Jan - 1/60 VF-1D !! (so does this mean this is not exclusive??)

http://www.sgcollect.com/forum/index.php?s...60&start=60

Edited by Javabean

Hey guys,

Not sure this is new & where it comes fmr? Chk out this out, courtesy fm SG.Collect forum.

A scan copy of what appears to be upcoming release dates by Yamato.

Oct - 1/60 VF-J Hikaru with fast pack.

Nov - 1/60 VF-1J Hikaru without fast pack

Dec - 1/60 VF-1S DYRL Hikaru with fast pack

Dec - 1/60 Destroid Defender

Jan - 1/60 VF-1S DYRL Hikaru without fast pack

Jan - 1/60 VF-1D !! (so does this mean this is not exclusive??)

http://www.sgcollect.com/forum/index.php?s...60&start=60

wow, finally news about the Hikky 1S!

well... I kinda figured the DYRL 1S Hikaru wouldn`t take too long...I mean, you could make one yourself with only minor work and an extra 1A/1S. heads are swappable due to the forward fuselage gimmick afterall.

Edited by Slammer

yeah, just wanted confirmation to lessen the temptation to get the 1A, and get 2 x Hikky 1S instead. swap all of that plus the wing from a (future) max 1A... voila!

Does this mean your gona pass on the 1A? :unsure:

Does this mean your gona pass on the 1A? :unsure:

i'm gonna end up w/ a 1A (albeit w/ # 013) anyways if i do the mod that others did w/ the 1/48 to get a 1S max. and its easier this time coz of the detachable fuselage+head. but the wait is definitely gonna drive me crazy. :wacko: ... and in the meantime i'll be jealous coz you have a new toy to play with...

Edited by m0n5t3r

i'm gonna end up w/ a 1A (albeit w/ # 013) anyways if i do the mod that others did w/ the 1/48 to get a 1S max. and its easier this time coz of the detachable fuselage+head. but the wait is definitely gonna drive me crazy. :wacko:

Yah that should be pretty cool B)) Im just not sure about the wing part, detaching it. worst scenario is just to repaint it to get the accurate MODEX number 001 ^_^

But Im still hoping they will release the MAX 1S and all those Valkyries that were never released in 1/48....

Yah that should be pretty cool B)) Im just not sure about the wing part, detaching it. worst scenario is just to repaint it to get the accurate MODEX number 001 ^_^

But Im still hoping they will release the MAX 1S and all those Valkyries that were never released in 1/48....

the wing comes off pretty easily, there's just 1 screw to remove (painting is not an option. me=lousy painter)... but if they're gonna do the max 1S, they better tell us soon! :angry:

Edited by m0n5t3r

the wing comes off pretty easily, there's just 1 screw to remove (painting is not an option. me=lousy painter)... but if they're gonna do the max 1S, they better tell us soon! :angry:

Thats nice pre, didnt really paying attention when transforming.....guess we will all have the MAX 1S regardless wether yamato will release it or not B))

wtf 1S Hikky for December????????? DAMMIT! :D crap this is a very expnsive year. Glad i got a newer better paying job just yesterday! :)

September, Christmas is fast APPROACHING, Looking forward to your new 2008 christmas thread mate ^_^

Thats nice pre, didnt really paying attention when transforming.....guess we will all have the MAX 1S regardless wether yamato will release it or not B))

you said it, pre! now to wait for the announcement of the inevitable max1A... and max/milia 1J, VE and VT etc. :rolleyes:

Edited by m0n5t3r

Didn't you get a Sony Alpha like just a month ago? :blink:

Love that first pic, very moody.

was disappointed and took that sony dslr back and exchanged it with a canon cuz the sony alpha 350 was too noisy at high iso settings

love the canon...especially the remote view functionality....XSI rocks :lol: or 450d to all you europeans

btw dante, what lens were you using when you took pics of your wham SDF-1?

Edited by Vegas Valkyrie