Yamato 1/60 VF-1A/D/J/S v2.0

Dante74

I see that the 1/60 1As are out today. So tempted to pick one up. But them i saw the origin of Valk 1A fastpack set was also out. Chunky monkeys took away my attention.

Edited by Alex

lol, to me that seems wrong very wrong, but hey, those chunkies are some awesome! Hope they do bring out the VT-1 as a chunky, then i can experience chunkyism and see what the fuss is all about. :p

You haven't experienced the Chunky?!

I was so tempted by the 1/55 FP but it was like 8,800 yen. maybe another time since I bought Animated UM the other day.

The 1/55s just ooze charm. You should definitely look into the new origin release.

Edited by Alex

You haven't experienced the Chunky?!

I was so tempted by the 1/55 FP but it was like 8,800 yen. maybe another time since I bought Animated UM the other day.

The 1/55s just ooze charm. You should definitely look into the new origin release.

Nuh, no chunky yet, i started with 1 v.1 Yamato 1/60 (VT-1) and then upgraded to the Hikaru 1S 1/48, which at the time was hard to find.

Every now an then was gonna pop an get one, but wanted lineart (almost)perfect yamatos...

did they say how much?

hmmm no, but i assume it will be the SAME price as the 1S. Billy is now computing the shipping cost via LBC, since I also bought a TF Binaltech 19 bluestreak.

Edited by Alain

yeah, guess it probably would be... i wish it was a hikky 1S though... but i'm really tempted... hmmmm

hehehe go get the 1A, still have a long way in order for us to complete DYRL. the 1S Hikky will come eventually, now its time for the VF-1J, waiting game resumes :rolleyes:

hehehe go get the 1A, still have a long way in order for us to complete DYRL. the 1S Hikky will come eventually, now its time for the VF-1J, waiting game resumes :rolleyes:

might cave in since its "sweldo" day... :rolleyes: specially if pics of the 1A are posted soon...

will definitely get the 1J, but all this waiting around is killing me :blink:

Edited by m0n5t3r

might cave in since its "sweldo" day... :rolleyes: specially if pics of the 1A are posted soon...

will definitely get the 1J, but all this waiting around is killing me :blink:

Pics by swoosh are already posted pre B))

Every now an then was gonna pop an get one, but wanted lineart (almost)perfect yamatos...

Man given the current market, Yamato VF-1s are going to be out for a long time, they are newer, therefore easier to track down in the long run. Best to get the classics while you can man.

yeah improvements over the Fp Roy v.2 would be interesting (if there are any)

Swoosh said the arms/shoulders weren't as tight, and the tightness definitely contributed to stress on the flimsy shoulder hinge, which some members already had breakages with.

Long time lurker here...

This appeared on a Japanese website I frequent today. I'll be gutted if the following quote turns out to be true. Surely not?! The VF-1D is my most eagerly awaited. That would be craziness.

http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-73256-1-1.html

"but only for yamatao fans club only , only for japanese ,not go to public " (sic)

Seems to be the 1/60 judging by the title...

2804722287_0df169b18b_m.jpg

2805582112_9ec983fb2a_b.jpg

Edited by blackwater_park

The magazine that the scan is from is for Yamato fans club only/japanese fanbase. The VF-1D will be available all over japan, so that means the etailers that we normally go to will be carrying it, its just a matter of when.

I hope so, I had fears of this being a return of the cannon fodder scenario.

Heh, if Yamato made the 1D an exclusive I'd carefully wrap up a turd and mail it to them. Every day.

As hilarious as that sounds, let's just pray that it doesn't come to that. Because I will be VERY, VERY pissed off if they make the 1D some kind of fraking exclusive. :angry:

-Kyp

Heh, if Yamato made the 1D an exclusive I'd carefully wrap up a turd and mail it to them. Every day.

:lol::lol::lol:

I would pull an R. Kelly on ALL of them.

:ph34r:

The magazine that the scan is from is for Yamato fans club only/japanese fanbase. The VF-1D will be available all over japan, so that means the etailers that we normally go to will be carrying it, its just a matter of when.

i really hope that's true... it would be really cruel to make this an exclusive after all the excitement and anticipation that's been building up. :mellow:

I figure that Yamato has a different exclusive up their sleeve. They'd be shooting themselves in the foot to make the VF-1D an exclusive. Now some kind of repaint, that I could see being an exclusive.

It always frustrates me when super limited exclusives of anything is released. Why can't they simply release a reasonable quantity that they project will sell. The con exclusives are really the most extreme example if this. If you are lucky enough to be there and get them, you can snag it for a reasonable price. But then the demand far out paces supply, and you have a huge mark up on ebay. It's always of the coolest things, and is usually more than I am willing to pay for it.

It always frustrates me when super limited exclusives of anything is released. Why can't they simply release a reasonable quantity that they project will sell. The con exclusives are really the most extreme example if this. If you are lucky enough to be there and get them, you can snag it for a reasonable price. But then the demand far out paces supply, and you have a huge mark up on ebay. It's always of the coolest things, and is usually more than I am willing to pay for it.

I totally agree... <_<

You know, we should all stop worrying, we are going off of a rumor perpetuated by a guy that just signed up and may have misread a blurb in the BBS he saw the scan at. No offense guy.

And again....I totally agree....rumors rumors rumors....

If you are reading this Yamato.....DO NOT MAKE EXCLUSIVES!!!

I think I just shart my self after reading that.

It reminds me of this jem:

bullshit.gif

Edited by Spiff