Yamato 1/60 VF-1A/D/J/S v2.0

Dante74

Any improvement on the shoulder hinges with the new VF-1A?

I don't have hinges problem with the 1S, so I can't tell.

Few things I notice from my 1A:

1. All shoulder and elbow are not at tight as the 1S, I do not mean joins loose anyhow, it has right amount of fiction which make you less worry about the shoulder hinge, also making posing a bit easier.
  2. Canopy coating is slighty different, this time it is more on the purple side, coating on my 1S looks more like Oakley's emerald and has more reflection.
  3. No crooked skull, the 1S I got has crooked 1 or 2 degree one of the tail fin, actually I didn't notice it until member point it out.

^_^

I don't have hinges problem with the 1S, so I can't tell.

Few things I notice from my 1A:

1. All shoulder and elbow are not at tight as the 1S, I do not mean joins loose anyhow, it has right amount of fiction which make you less worry about the shoulder hinge, also making posing a bit easier.
  2. Canopy coating is slighty different, this time it is more on the purple side, coating on my 1S looks more like Oakley's emerald and has more reflection.
  3. No crooked skull, the 1S I got has crooked 1 or 2 degree one of the tail fin, actually I didn't notice it until member point it out.

^_^

WOOT WOOT!!! This is ALL GOOD information! THANKS! MORE PICS!!! I know you have already taken them :D .

:ph34r:

Thanks for the pics Swoosh, should have mine in a few days!!!

What he said Swoosh my man! I just need to order mine. I thought I had...but I only ordered a 1J. Best get on that eh? BTW....TOTALLY COOL way of making a 1S Strike Hikky easy......THANKS for that!

WOOT WOOT!!! Just put in my pre-order with LOS for the 1A Hikky!!! The site says that they will have them in like 3 days. I hope hope hope!

WOOT WOOT!!! Just put in my pre-order with LOS for the 1A Hikky!!! The site says that they will have them in like 3 days. I hope hope hope!

I had better get on these before I get too far behind! That 1S switch-a-roo was pretty tight! Was that a difficult mod to pull off?

OO

Edited by MacrossMan

I had better get on these before I get too far behind! That 1S switch-a-roo was pretty tight! Was that a difficult mod to pull off?

OO

If you're referring to the head, they just peg on a simple post so it should be the quickest, easiest and most painless mod ever. Great idea on Yamato's part, but I still think they should have included 1S, 1J and 1A heads with every release. Or offer a 'head pack'. :)

OO

Yeah brother man....they are coming out faster than we predicted. The head swap is SUPER easy....the head pops right off...or I should say slides right off. ^_^

but I still think they should have included 1S, 1J and 1A heads with every release. Or offer a 'head pack'. :)

OMG!!! Now that is a GREAT idea!!!

ARE YOU LISTENING YAMATO!?!

If you're referring to the head, they just peg on a simple post so it should be the quickest, easiest and most painless mod ever. Great idea on Yamato's part, but I still think they should have included 1S, 1J and 1A heads with every release. Or offer a 'head pack'. :)

The day they start selling head in six packs I'll be first in line! :lol: I'll have a six pack of head please. :unsure:

Back on topic, that would be awesome to include the different heads along with hands, boosters, missiles and the whole 9 in one whallop. Great idea for those who do not want to go through having to buy each release. Even interchangeable chest plates would have been cool along with the foldable tailfins. There will always be a market for those who will buy each Valk, but those on a budget I think it would be a great idea to have interchangeable parts IMHO.

:mellow:

OO

Edited by MacrossMan

Yeah brother man....they are coming out faster than we predicted. The head swap is SUPER easy....the head pops right off...or I should say slides right off. ^_^

Super fast my brother! Looks like I'm gonna have to pucker up the chin and get busy buying; or being broke. Probably the latter...shiggity...who cares?!?! Right?

:blink:

OO

DAMN this looks soooo great! I am trying really hard not to buy this. I want it so bad but I just can not afford it right now.

My credit card is saying, "use me! Abuse me! Get the valk. Get all the Valks!"

I am trying to argue with it but I may be the weaker of the two.

Super fast my brother! Looks like I'm gonna have to pucker up the chin and get busy buying; or being broke. Probably the latter...shiggity...who cares?!?! Right?

:blink:

OO

Six pack of head... :lol::lol::lol:

And your right.....no one cares.....GET EM ALL!!! :lol:

OO

DAMN this looks soooo great! I am trying really hard not to buy this. I want it so bad but I just can not afford it right now.

My credit card is saying, "use me! Abuse me! Get the valk. Get all the Valks!"

I am trying to argue with it but I may be the weaker of the two.

Listen to your Credit Card!!! BWWWWAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Is it me or does it look like there is weathering on the the 1/48 D in those pics? If any Valk of the 1/60 Valks came out with I weathered scheme I would so buy it. Weathering just makes it look better as far as I am concerned. Oh and because I can't help myself...pic.

post-9075-1219779831_thumb.jpg

Edited by logos