Character Art Appreciation Topic

Guys if we don't allow you to post certain images here that also can include giving detailed instructions of how to find it as well.

I thought on several occasions that it was decided by other moderators that NSFW tags were enough and direct links could be posted as long as not embeded or attached.

Edited by ComicKaze

Well - ok - I've had a change of heart.

I suppose that since so many wonderful people made it possible for the "Bassara rules" option to win out in the Bassara thread, then I should reciprocate the love.

Nanase is a lovely girl. She would be a wonderful addition to fire bomber. Plus, she works in a chinese restaurant and I love chinese food.

So I guess I too will worship Nanase :)

VFTF1

If he wants to be the Official Archivist or Minister of Uploading or something, sure.

(Hmmm...maybe I should've come up with something that works with B.O.U.N.C.E. instead...)

Boys Ogling Unashamedly at Nanase Cup-size Es?

Why aren't there as much pics of sweet Nanase online as there are for that weird 'n scary Klan Klan. She's a schoolgirl with a couple of big'uns wearing a uniform. You'd expect the Japanese fans/artists to be all over that. :huh:

Edited by Dante74

Why aren't there as much pics of sweet Nanase online as there are for that weird 'n scary Klan Klan. She's a schoolgirl with a couple of big'uns wearing a uniform. You'd expect the Japanese fans/artists to be all over that. :huh:

I know right.....I did a google search on her with and without her last name added Macross, Frontier and all that good stuff and hardly came up with anything at all. Very disappointing. <_<

:ph34r:

Maybe she'll get a boost (so to speak) in fan art after last episode's shower scene...

GIGGADY GIGGADY GIGGADY GOO!!! :rolleyes:

*Looks up*

You Klan fanatics are the oddest people... :wacko:

Yeah they are. Most of them would'nt know what to do witha woman that size. And when she's miclonized...then she just looks like a child....eeeewwwwwww :p

you havent watched frontier yet?

No, for the matter that i don't have a decent set-up, i don't want to waste the 1st experience on my crappy laptop. :lol:

The blue-ray Mac F is buyable now, the last couple of days i have been researching getting a PS3.

No, for the matter that i don't have a decent set-up, i don't want to waste the 1st experience on my crappy laptop. :lol:

The blue-ray Mac F is buyable now, the last couple of days i have been researching getting a PS3.

I can understand that. I just got done with episode 7....and even on a $hitty laptop....it was AWESOME!

So, I guess you're making boinger president of B.O.I.N.G. right? :lol:

A president is just one person. A Nanase fanclub should be ruled by committee. Perhaps...

B.O.I.N.G. H.E.R. H.A.R.D.

Boys Ogling Indecently at Nanase's Gabonzas High Executives Representing Humble And Righteous Doctrine

A president is just one person. A Nanase fanclub should be ruled by committee. Perhaps...

B.O.I.N.G. H.E.R. H.A.R.D.

Boys Ogling Indecently at Nanase's Gabonzas High Executives Representing Humble And Righteous Doctrine

Wow...Just...Wow. :o

I want to be an executive. :D