Star Wars toys

The second of my Rogue Squadron X-wing custioms:

Tycho Celchu is Wedges 2nd in command of the Rogues, and after Wedge gets promoted he takes over as Rogue lead. His X-Wings scheme is based off the Alderaanian Royal Guard's paint scheme.

i might try and do the panellining, but the pens take very badly to paint, so it may not work.

th_SW26.jpg

th_SW27.jpg

th_sw25.jpg

Man. You need to work for Hasbro. That new Wedge X-Wing was kind of a let down on the detail department. You, sir, have a good eye for bringing some fun into this mold.

well i like her but im not a huge fan of Darth Talon, theres many more that are awesome,but she has something that clicks with me,the statue looks awesome regardless of character.

would be awesome if they made a Darth Revan or Plo Koon epic statue.

Edited by Vepariga

I'm not particularly fond of Talon as she seems a bit of a lazy design to me. Like the creator said, "What if took Darth Maul and Aayla Secura and combined them?" I can see why she's popular, but she's not very interesting to me.

Did anyone else pick up the AT-TE for $50 last week at TRU? I got one for my son for Christmas, never felt it was worth the $100 price tag, but at $50 i couldn't refuse.

I got mine for $30 from Hudsons (salvage store). Also picked up the Force Unleashed spaceship and the Assault Shuttle lego sets for $10 each.

Just have to keep an eye out, the stock is different every week.

I had a HEAP of stuff arrive today:

Joker Squad - AQll awesome, with Darth Maleval being one of the best Sith figures Ive seen. Just an AWESOME looking toy!

Ithorian Jedi - Name eludes me this second, but a cool looking toy.

Cad Bane: If he had swivewl wrists and knees then he would be awesome. As is, he's still pretty good.

Gen Grevious: The one discussed a couple of pages back, this is an AMAZING toy. The arms dont attach together well, but I guess thats ok since Ill display them seperate

Zev Zuke...something - The Rogue pilot from the snowspeeder. Lack of elbow and should ball joints suck, but othewrwise cool.

Hawkbat trooper: Not bad, nothing special

Plo Koon - The new one with removable mask. VERY cool toy, and I wont be needing a Plo Koon toy ever again. I dont like the saber gauntlet, but thats OK.

Also another John Branon pilot to customise, a couple of droids and Bob Foruna, who I also got just to customise :)

not a bad day!

Hasbro has said no more comic packs to come out, and we dont get the KOTOR and LEGACY ones we saw at SDCC. :( :( :(

That's just downright frustrating. They didn't exactly help their cause by re-packing those crappy Darth Vader/Rebel Trooper and comic-colored Han and Chewie packs either. <_<

Honestly, the majority of my SW purchases the past two years have been comic packs. Other than the Legacy General Grievous, there hasn't been much that has truly caught my fancy in the main single-pack lines. I mean a man can only purchase so many variations of the main characters.

I just hope that when The Old Republic video game gets released that Hasbro does the right thing. The KOTOR period really deserve an honest-to-goodness wave of its own.

Shoot, if Force Unleashed can get its own wave of figures, then certainly KOTOR (with three video games and a comic series to draw from) merits having its own release/wave of figures.

Did Hasbro fix the legs on the current release of the AT-TE?

Thinking of getting one for my son for Christmas, as he really likes "the walking tank" as he calls it.

But don't want to buy it if the legs still fall off all the time.

Graham

Horribly over-priced (even by SW Lego standards) but I'll probably buy it anyways:

ooooo, nice. I want it! You got any more info on that and any other new SW lego info?

Man I hope Hasbro do a Defender. That would be so awesome.

Heck theres a bunch of vehicles I want Hasbro to do, but doubt we'll see. E-Wings look awesome for example. New Cloudcar (They've said no to that). a Tantive IV playset. Theres so many things that would look awesome.