Strike A Pose

Arthurius & UN Spacy,

THANK YOU both for the pics! I really enjoyed them. UN...those Revy and Rey pics are AWESOME!!! So what happened after they got drunk :huh: ? I can only imagine :D . Arthurius...those pics that UN Spacy took are with a Revoltech lady figure. ^_^

:ph34r:

Nice UN Spacy dude. :D I've got these cans which are the same type i believe, and i got them from a little chobits figure (2 silver cans and one green). It was on sale cheap as and i couldn't care less about the figure which was crap but those cans are brilliant! :D Best boobs ever! This sucks, i want my Ride Armours now. :(

Atleast i will be getting my diorama material at the same time. :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Time to a bust a few tricks... ^_^

Alright...Those are for sure so SWEET pics...but...what did you stick the wheels too in order to obtain that balance??? They surely are not balancing on their own. Or are they??? :huh:

The riders themselves are good enough for me. :p

AWESOME camera work UN Spacy dude.

I'm really hating not being able to pose and show off mine, SAL shipping *shrugs*

I noticed you placed the cans in the storagebox, brilliant! How man can you fit in there? i only got 3 anyways. :p

MHouse owns us!!!

Have you gotten yours yet ruskii??? I am to lazy to check the other RA topic to see if you have said so. If you have...then WERE ARE YOUR POSES!?!?!?!? You're crazy awesome when it comes to poses so I wanna see some.

I will be adding some hopefully tomorrow. I gotta think of some good ones to do.

Since Wicked Ace was getting after me to contribute a bit more...I decided to put todgether this little "instructional video" with the host being the all mighty Scott Bernard. I wish there was a way to speed this show up. ENJOY!!!

Instructional Video ;-)

Just picked up this oldie the other day. The box is in miraculous condition and the figure and bike are in good condition as well. I destikered it and cleaned him up a bit. Now I just need some water slide decals for this bad boy. I ordered some regular decals from Reprolabels but I would rather have waterslide. Heres a pose but I will have more if I can pose this guy.

Gakken6.jpg

Speaking of reprolabels cyclone/ride armor decals. Does anyone out there have any applied on their 1/8's? If so...can you shoot some pics so I can see how nice they are. I noticed that the originals (for instance the black and white decals on the hip armor) the white portion is kinda sorta see through so you can see the green of the bike parts through the white. I am hoping that the reprolabels are not see through like that.

Jenius,

That's a sweet pose mate. I am about to go read your review. I bet it's as good as they all are.

gilermo,

:lol::lol::lol: That's a good one!

After watchin some Genesis Climber Mospeada it made me wanna give Stick a cool pose.

BangBang.jpg

and another of Rey...finally TFed

MHRay11.jpg

The 1/8 is definitely my favourite chunky from the 80s. More so than the SDF. Though I just started the task of repainting mine. It looks so much better with the stripes on the hip guards.

The 1/8 came with stickers for that area? Mine didn't.

Here are the pics I was asked to post. The one showing the seated rider isn`t actually that good as I placed one foot down on the ground. But it does raise up and tuck in more than that so that it`s well up off the floor. In the middle of doing a few mods on the rider and the bike.

And WTF. Apologies if this has been posted before. 1 to 1 scale armour! I think it`s the Toynami version.

post-3271-1208358978_thumb.jpg

post-3271-1208358984_thumb.jpg

post-3271-1208358990_thumb.jpg

post-3271-1208358996_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alex

Here are the pics I was asked to post. The one showing the seated rider isn`t actually that good as I placed one foot down on the ground. But it does raise up and tuck in more than that so that it`s well up off the floor. In the middle of doing a few mods on the rider and the bike.

And WTF. Apologies if this has been posted before. 1 to 1 scale armour! I think it`s the Toynami version.

Hmmmmmmmm........my guess is that it is the upper portion of the legs that I cannot spread them far enough apart. I will look tonight and see. In regards to the decals....IIRC the toy came with the striped stickers and a couple of others already on it from the factory and the rest came on a sheet. I know that if you order decals from Reprolabels that they have the striped decals on there. BTW---GREAT JOB on the painting. It looks wonderful.

Thanks. I wanted a darker colour shceme that looked less plasticky. I have to matte up the red parts tho to give them more contrast with the armour.

The legs can splay quite well on mine. Doesn`t really show in the pics but it rests quite well on the seat.

Thanks. I wanted a darker colour shceme that looked less plasticky. I have to matte up the red parts tho to give them more contrast with the armour.

The legs can splay quite well on mine. Doesn`t really show in the pics but it rests quite well on the seat.

What fists did you use there for that guy? Also...can you give some pointers on what you did for the neck and possibly take a close up pic of how the legs spread so well and the back of the knees for me?

What fists did you use there for that guy? Also...can you give some pointers on what you did for the neck and possibly take a close up pic of how the legs spread so well and the back of the knees for me?

I just used some generic man-hands from a Volks. The neck is pretty easy. Just cut the neck off the head then buy a ball/socket set and glue the socket inside the neck. I put some epoxy putty inside the head to hold the ball-post. Then I slipped a little round plastc ring over the post to give it some mass and avoid having a pencil neck.

Edited by Alex

I just used some generic man-hands from a Volks. The neck is pretty easy. Just cut the neck off the head then buy a ball/socket set and glue the socket inside the neck. I put some epoxy putty inside the head to hold the ball-post. Then I slipped a little round plastc ring over the post to give it some mass and avoid having a pencil neck.

Okay...I'm not too awesome at this so far...but I will try that method out. I just took my Gakken apart and got some paint. I just need 1 more screw out but it is super stripped. Got any methods on getting that out? I got a "spiral screw extractor" but I cannot get it to work correctly.

I just used some generic man-hands from a Volks.

I forgot to ask on my last post. What exactly is a Volks??? I would like to obtain some of those hands.