Strike A Pose

Yo Twoducks, is that a swimsuit shoot or what? Mighty 'seductive' posing there ;-)

Ohhhh yes....I was seduced :rolleyes: . Just kidding Twoducks. I'm glad you spiced it up abit with the posing.

:ph34r:

:lol: , I was saving it for the red set but I just couldn't wait anymore.

:lol::lol::lol: I can see how that might have worked out differently. LOL.

nevermind, i'm not getting one. :D

I must have missed something. Did you actually say that you were going to get one and then changed it?!? :huh: Coooommmmmooonnnnn RUSKII!!! GET IT! GET IT! GET IT!!! :D

Whew!

Amazing pix everyone!

It seems CM's legioss got a lot of interest and we are many to have bought one or more despite all the chit chat about this release.

It's a good thing because I really think CM did great with this toy.

Do we know how well CM sellings are concerning the mospeada line of toys?

Do we know how well CM sellings are concerning the mospeada line of toys?

Not too sure about that one.

I am guessing though that when Toynami FINALLY releases their TREAD that the price on the CMs will drop. I actually should say that I am hoping that they will drop.

hmmm got a big question on CM corp's legioss and tread,

what is the general feeling of this item? will it drop in retail value? or will it continue to rise up in price ?

personally i think it will rise up, ebay has not much people selling it, and also locally seems like not much people is selling as well..

what do you guys think?

i like it's playability and legioss's robot mode, not to mention tread's 3 modes of transformation.

What do you guys think?

Looks great mate! Has there been any reports of breakages yet? or floppy stuffs? :ph34r:

My right wing and right shoulder joint are both a bit floppy. Also the door for where the RA goes is floppy. No breaks yet. I need to get some pins out and tighten things up. But I just packed away my collection for a few months (long story).

So can the tread's support linky bar be removed for Beta fighter mode or?

I don't think I understand what you mean.

lol, the two bars that protude in front of the Tread (that's the big fatty fighter) :p that the Legioss fits on to connect to the Tread. ;-)

Oh....duh...... :mellow: ......I keep forgetting that you are not buying one of these and therefor do not know. Yes...the support/linker device is all one piece that fits to the bottom of the TREAD and can be removed. It's not a great attachment by any means but does the job.....kinda. <_<

You can remove it for fighter mode but you need a stand 'cause the landing gears are connected to that bar!

Is that not just the stupidest thing?!? I mean......comeon CM.....give us some damn landing gear. The "linkup" device is okay and all that (could be MUCH better) but I want some landing gear. Even though the Legioss has some crappy landing gear (the rear gear) at least it has it.

Oh....duh...... :mellow: ......I keep forgetting that you are not buying one of these and therefor do not know. Yes...the support/linker device is all one piece that fits to the bottom of the TREAD and can be removed. It's not a great attachment by any means but does the job.....kinda. <_<

yay! can be removed! Thanks man. :p I thought that was always the case, the front landing gear was in the extended Link.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Here are some pics of my newly acquired 1/35 Gakken Legioss Stick Version...it took alot of elbow grease to clean this sucker but in the end it looks MUCH MUCH nicer. It did not come with the gunpod or the mini figure but I have acquired a gunpod recently I just need a grip for it for the one on mine is broken. I also need to fix the righ wing for it is a tad saggy and the right arm at the shoulder for it does not go in all the way. Then after a little anime accurate (the white not the blue) paint job and some stickers/decals she will be lookin as sweet as ever. ENJOY!!!

GLegioss1.jpg

GLegioss2.jpg

GLegioss3.jpg

GLegioss4.jpg

GLegioss5.jpg

MORE TO COME!

I normally don't do WIP pics but since this is a very small project in some ways here are 2 quick pics of the pieces I just painted.

PaintedGakken1.jpg

PaintedGakken2.jpg

I'll take more once i put it back together later.

Here are some pics of my newly acquired 1/35 Gakken Legioss Stick Version...it took alot of elbow grease to clean this sucker but in the end it looks MUCH MUCH nicer. It did not come with the gunpod or the mini figure but I have acquired a gunpod recently I just need a grip for it for the one on mine is broken. I also need to fix the righ wing for it is a tad saggy and the right arm at the shoulder for it does not go in all the way. Then after a little anime accurate (the white not the blue) paint job and some stickers/decals she will be lookin as sweet as ever. ENJOY!!!

Oh! Gakken goodness!

I have some of my own. I've seen all the hype with the CMs and Megahouse ride armors, but this one is the real deal :lol: :

p1020035ek7.jpg

Hey, that's still the only Houquet Ride Armor to date! (for the moment)

Also, it's difficult not to be dazzled by the articulation, sculpt, and accuracy. ;) This pose looks even better when you listen to Michael Jackson's Billie Jean.

p1020037vg1.jpg

Also, it's difficult not to be dazzled by the articulation, sculpt, and accuracy. ;) This pose looks even better when you listen to Michael Jackson's Billie Jean.

God they are soooooo ugly and yet soooooo cute :rolleyes::p Thanks for sharing. As soon as I get home I will be shooting some more pics. BE READY!!!