Strike A Pose

Pretty cool Eriku. I like the sword they give the legioss.

I am still waiting on a couple of things to finish my diorama.

lol, Revy Revoltech figures are the only ones using the bike at the mo. They just look too good sitting on them.

Stick is still in his box, whislt Rey/Ley(hey?) is standing tall with the particale beam cannon.

Pretty cool Eriku. I like the sword they give the legioss.

I am still waiting on a couple of things to finish my diorama.

lol, Revy Revoltech figures are the only ones using the bike at the mo. They just look too good sitting on them.

Stick is still in his box, whislt Rey/Ley(hey?) is standing tall with the particale beam cannon.

Less talk more pics from you Ruskii. :p:D

:ph34r:

Why don't you marry them if you love them sooo much. :p:p:p

misterryno and ruskii'sdisplaypics sitting in a tree.... :lol: (stupid mood i know)

:lol::lol::lol: Maybe I will......

and to finish that off......wait.....nahhhhhh....not gonna do it.

P4250001.jpg

P4250002.jpg

P4250004.jpg

P4250005.jpg

Yes you'z are seeing right, it's my first mod for the MH r/armours, the particle beam cannon/rifle.

I used one of Revy's sub machine guns for this mod, cut and modified the rifle's handle and insides (obviously)

to able the massacar'd sub machiney handle and lower frame to easily stick there without glue to give Revy something

to hold. First thing i noticed (as the particle rifle is a big fav of mine) was the CRAPPY ASS lame excuse MH used for

having the rifle just stuck to a swappable hand. I totally hate that. So i made good. Cool ya?

Wait a moment, another 10 pics or so coming.

I can and won't take out the part connecting to the handle and trigger as i think it looks cool.

The handle and trigger by itself looks a little lacking.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Now that pose, my Ballchinian brother, is off the meat hook! These photos have inspired me to start on my next collection once I finish with my 1/48's! Thanks for sharing!

THANKS!!! I aim to please....and so does Ray! :D

OO

ruskiiVFaussie,

So....would it sound wrong for me to wish I were that bike seat?!? :huh: Cause.....I do.... ^_^

BTW.....NICE MOD on the rifle! Very exciting to see that someone decided to make it better. Keep the clutter coming. I love your pics....theres so much disorder to them......it shows that you have some mad skills with posing. THANKS for sharing mate....I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE!

ruskiiVFaussie,

So....would it sound wrong for me to wish I were that bike seat?!? :huh: Cause.....I do.... ^_^

BTW.....NICE MOD on the rifle! Very exciting to see that someone decided to make it better. Keep the clutter coming. I love your pics....theres so much disorder to them......it shows that you have some mad skills with posing. THANKS for sharing mate....I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE!

lol, yeah totally, personally i prefer to be her pre-mixed drink, or her tank top, but i dunno. :lol: Self confessed Revy lover!

Everyone has posted kick arse poses and displays here, i have been slack, can't believe this is the first time i displayed

my Ride Armours. haha I'll post more once i get my diorama stuff. Also have been meaning to colour one of my Revy's

a blondey but still haven't got round to it. :(

Are you going to get the yellow/blowspieier (spell?) fig mate? can't wait for that one! :D

By the time they finish the MH line i'll (we'll) have a propery biker gang!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Are you going to get the yellow/blowspieier (spell?) fig mate? can't wait for that one! :D

By the time they finish the MH line i'll (we'll) have a propery biker gang!

HELL YEAH I'm gettin the Yellow MH!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE WHOLE GANG (minus Mint---what can I say....she annoys the hell out of me)!!! June though...that's still like a month away :( . That'll give my wallet time to recover ^_^ .

Cool, you got one!

Nice pics everyone.

Yes....now all I need to do is come up with some SWEET poses! We'll see when this happens.

very nice.

I like,, no I love my CM's Legioss much more than any of my MPC Alpha's. I would rather buy one CM's Legioss @ $150.00 verses 2 MPC Alphas for the same any day.

Just the Legioss for 150..... :mellow: .....I'm not to sure I would do that.....I mean....I love the CM Legioss too.....but....I think the max price I would pay for a CM Legioss without the TREAD would be around $80-$90 USD.

Cool pics Misterryno. :) Whislt a great rendition of the legioss, it's not enough for me to bite into.

Great rendition it is. Here are a few more....this time with the TREAD!

TREAD1.jpgTREAD2.jpg

TREAD3.jpg

TREAD4.jpg

TREAD5.jpg

TREAD6.jpg

LT18.jpg

LT19.jpg

Here's some more TREAD goodness...

NINJA TREAD...

TREAD7.jpg

The TREAD decides to try out the gravity defying angel flight pose.

TREAD8.jpg

TREAD9.jpg

More missiles anyone?!?

TREAD10.jpg

TREAD11.jpg

Here's some mini Stick shots...

MiniStick1.jpg

You begged and pleaded and moaned well here it is in all its glory.

OH MY!!! IT IS GORGEOUS!!! THANKS for all the WONDERFUL shots. That's funny....we both have the same TREAD missile pose.

So....has anyone else seemed to have this issue with the arms on their TREAD??? I took it apart and it seems unfixable.

MessedUpArm1.jpg

MessedUpArm2.jpg

That part there is the inside ratchet portion of the arm. That's how the teeth line up there.

SuperHobo, Misterryno, you just made me realise how lucky i am to be able to get all three mospeada legioss and tread set by CM Corp..

the thing is simply gorgeous!

hahaha.. though it has alot of design flaws, i still like em!! hahah..

and happy to be owner of all 3 sets.

But if shadow comes out.. hmm i will most prob get that as well. to close off the conqest for mospeada legioss and tread.