Strike A Pose

Just received this Yamato Stand from Macross Man and I figured I would give it a go on my Legioss since I had no luck with it on my Bandai 1/55's :( . It seems to work pretty well with the massive Legioss.

:ph34r:

05-16-2008-001.jpg

05-16-2008-002.jpg

They are good stands, but i wouldn't get more than one. Flexi stand are the go. :p

I TOTALLY dig the flexi stands....but I figure if I start collecting the 1/48's I may need to get a few of these stands.

They are good stands, but i wouldn't get more than one. Flexi stand are the go. :p

No one has the Flexistands anymore. It's ironic; I bought a Flexi stand from sir Ryno a little while back. They're not available online anywhere so I ended up finding the 1/48 stands for a decent price.

Just received this Yamato Stand from Macross Man and I figured I would give it a go on my Legioss since I had no luck with it on my Bandai 1/55's :( . It seems to work pretty well with the massive Legioss.

05-16-2008-001.jpg

05-16-2008-002.jpg

Looks pretty sweet there my Ballchinian brother! Push the stand down another click into the base though. It'll make the stand feel more solid. I had mine set up the same exact way.

Looks pretty sweet there my Ballchinian brother! Push the stand down another click into the base though. It'll make the stand feel more solid. I had mine set up the same exact way.

Oooohhhhh.......MUCH BETTER!!! It is much more solid now. THANKS!

GEEZ people. Quit your whining. :rolleyes:

Lost and Found Toys has been remaking the flexi's now for the past few years. I just checked, and Los still has the 2.5" ones in stock in his online store. They're probably just running low and waiting on their restock. Just wait a bit; I'm sure the store will have flexi's soon enough.

Or better yet quit complaining, e-mail Los, and let him know you're interested.

Seriously, I doubt the flexi's are going away anytime soon (Hell, I've seen 'em used on Star Wars toys on rebelscum.com).

Seriously, I doubt the flexi's are going away anytime soon (Hell, I've seen 'em used on Star Wars toys on rebelscum.com).

That's because these stands are the $HIT!!! And yes.....if you email Los....I am certain he will be happy to help you. He has some of the best customer service skills around and seems to genuinly care about what his customers think and want.

Seeing the CMs up close - very impressive...

I have a semi-related question and didn't know where to put it but...

What happened to the Strike a Pose thread in the Toys section, for Valkyrie? I'm sorry if I'm blind - but I can't find it :( Help :)

VFTF1

What happened to the Strike a Pose thread in the Toys section, for Valkyrie? I'm sorry if I'm blind - but I can't find it :( Help :)

VFTF1

It's in the super hall or something like that and closed. Now there is THIS ONE.

f'in sweet, dude!

Which color came with two ride armors??

I took all of them out of the box and mixed 'em, but if my memory is right the green set came with two ride armors!!

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

Guess it's Rey's then. Completes the four! :)

Yep...the green comes with Yellow and Rey. That's pretty cool. Nice POSE Jenius.

GEEZ people. Quit your whining. :rolleyes:

Lost and Found Toys has been remaking the flexi's now for the past few years. I just checked, and Los still has the 2.5" ones in stock in his online store. They're probably just running low and waiting on their restock. Just wait a bit; I'm sure the store will have flexi's soon enough.

I recently emailed Carlos about availability of the 6" FlexiDisplay Stands and this is what he replied

"Robby,

We should have them back in-stock this summer. Pre-orders will be listed very soon.

Carlos

www.LAFtoys.com"

Just a heads up for those that are interested

Cheers,

Iso0

Edited by iso0

well this is kinda on-topic, I did post it in the GI Joe thread a while back but I guess it fits here too...

when I got my 25th Anniversary Dreadnoks, I didn't have any motorcycles for them to ride... except look what Ripper managed to dig up? A MOSPEADA!

edit: Yes I know, I should get a real camera.

post-772-1211703803_thumb.jpg

Edited by lord_breetai

well this is kinda on-topic, I did post it in the GI Joe thread a while back but I guess it fits here too...

when I got my 25th Anniversary Dreadnoks, I didn't have any motorcycles for them to ride... except look what Ripper managed to dig up? A MOSPEADA!

edit: Yes I know, I should get a real camera.

Nice pic! And yes...you should get a new camera :p .

Oh my God IsoO!! :)

is that Yotsuba in a Scope Dog in your sig!??! :)

Please forgive me for the slight offtop - but do you have a bigger picture!? :)

Jenus - your family portrait makes me consider that I should really adopt them! :)

VFTF1