Strike A Pose

What a wimp - Beagle needs a stand to pull off the pose!

I kid, I kid!

Seriously, I love how the missile gauntlets look attached to the struts. The real challenge, I reckon, is in showing the Beagle interacting with a like-scale toy. Maybe someone also has the recent 1/10 Deunan and Briarios figures? Those would be cool next to Stick. Maybe get Deunan to ride the bike?

What a wimp - Beagle needs a stand to pull off the pose!

I kid, I kid!

Seriously, I love how the missile gauntlets look attached to the struts. The real challenge, I reckon, is in showing the Beagle interacting with a like-scale toy. Maybe someone also has the recent 1/10 Deunan and Briarios figures? Those would be cool next to Stick. Maybe get Deunan to ride the bike?

Yep. I'm a wimp, alright :lol:

It's not exactly from another toyline, but here's my attempt at a Beagle interaction, also previously posted in another thread:

post-873-1239955108_thumb.jpg

I've had my Beagle for a few months now but have yet to find time to transform the thing!

Here's a quick pic I took in my cube at work, added the background in Photoshop . . .

Really? I transformed mine right away when I opened it (after taking a couple cellphone pics). Couldn't wait.

First transfromation takes like half an hour.

By the third time it takes like 3 or 4 minutes.

Oh - life is a bit hectic these days. 3 kids and one more on the way.

Rebuilding our house after a garage fire too. Work's busy as well.

Wouldn't change any of it though - I'll transform my Beagle soon enough.

Here's my Zeta Combo with some Photoshopping, I posted it earlier but it might deserve a re-run . . .

post-8486-1239979058_thumb.jpg

Oh - life is a bit hectic these days. 3 kids and one more on the way.

Rebuilding our house after a garage fire too. Work's busy as well.

Wouldn't change any of it though - I'll transform my Beagle soon enough.

Here's my Zeta Combo with some Photoshopping, I posted it earlier but it might deserve a re-run . . .

Hah! 4 kids here too (I started young).

I started later but I have a 7 year old step-son so I'm catching up to you quick!

He took this pic of my old Shock Trooper - I like the menacing yellow under-glow. I promised I would post it for him. Its one of the toys I let the kids bash around.

Here's my 1 year old twins too. Staying on the topic of Mospeada poses (sort of), we have 3 "cyclones" for them, a green, red and blue. I always make sure my daughter is on the red one!

post-8486-1239980688_thumb.jpg

post-8486-1239980699_thumb.jpg

post-8486-1239980736_thumb.jpg

Nice. Got mine into bikes pretty early too. My 14-year-old has been racing BMX since he was 4. Now we're rebuilding an '87 Yamaha SRX 250 together (think of it as the Yamaha version of the Honda sportbike that inspired Aramaki to come up with MOSPEADA ride-armor).

Nice. Got mine into bikes pretty early too. My 14-year-old has been racing BMX since he was 4. Now we're rebuilding an '87 Yamaha SRX 250 together (think of it as the Yamaha version of the Honda sportbike that inspired Aramaki to come up with MOSPEADA ride-armor).

i need too meet aramaki before i die...so i can thank him...or curse him;

- for filling my mind with killer variABLE MOTORCYCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i honestly wonder what my brain would be like...if it wasnt obsessed with this dudes mech designs since i was a 5th grader!!!!!! :blink::unsure::wacko:

someone make it stop! :ph34r:

i need too meet aramaki before i die...so i can thank him...or curse him;

- for filling my mind with killer variABLE MOTORCYCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i honestly wonder what my brain would be like...if it wasnt obsessed with this dudes mech designs since i was a 5th grader!!!!!! :blink::unsure::wacko:

someone make it stop! :ph34r:

I feel your pain.

4th grade for me, but I feel your pain.

Do you REMEMBER. . .THAT OLD LULLABY?!!

post-3595-1240652311_thumb.jpg

It's nowhere near a match to the image from the OP.

But considering how the combo was angled on this shelf; how I had to position, tilt, and hold the camera to get this shot; and how I tried to do all this without the aid of a tripod. . .I was pretty pleased with how well (and clear) this photo came out.

Have you ever posted pics of your collection Jenius?

Once upon a time I had 4 Detolfs crammed with stuff... and when the collection was way too big for that I tore everything down and threw it into storage. These days I keep a closet full of boxes so I can do comparison pics for the website but everything else is in storage so I can't really take full collection pics. Some day I'm hoping to get all my Mospeada stuff into a display of some sort and show some pics but that definitely won't be any time soon.

Edited by jenius

• 2 weeks later...
Though you say you need more practice, That Legioss looks really good, nicely weathered!!! Looks like it just tackled a ton of Inbit Mecha!!

Thanks.. :) but i really hope for my green beta to drop in soon so i can make a set of weathered Apha+ Beta set and put on display!!

• 3 weeks later...

1) "Excuse me, Alpha-Beta flying through. . ."

post-3595-1244969141_thumb.jpg

2) Was futzing around with the hue settings on some old photos and wound up with this cool color-scheme for the Alpha (reminds me of the VF-19 from the VF-X video game and the VF-171's from Frontier) B)) :

post-3595-1244969164_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...