Strike A Pose

Why not just attach the pictures?

Everytime I tried....the system would not accept them.....no big deal.....I'm back in business now! WOOT WOOT!!!

:ph34r:

Too late? It's free.

Yeha...I just paid for a year of "pro" membership with Photobucket. Not bad though. Only 25 bones. I would care but it is too late to do so.

Arthurius,

Cool pics.....THANKS for adding them. I see you enjoy the rider and bike mode alot...I know I do. I will be picking up a second set of the MH's in order to keep one in RA mode and one in bike and rider mode. Alot of people would say that it's no fun if you can't TF them...but I will disagree. I think they are hella fun without having to TF them.

MisterRyno,

I couldnt agree more, these things are really nice without even transforming them. Will transform them eventually, but i definetly understand getting another one just for having the armor mode, cause i dont like splitting them up in byke mode, and cant wait to get lancer and rook.

MisterRyno,

I couldnt agree more, these things are really nice without even transforming them. Will transform them eventually, but i definetly understand getting another one just for having the armor mode, cause i dont like splitting them up in byke mode, and cant wait to get lancer and rook.

I know...I CAN'T WAIT for the others to be released. HOPEFULLY VERY VERY SOON!!! These are turning out to be such a hit that MH has gotta be like "aawwwwhhhhh YEAH!!! We should get on getting those others out ASAP!!!" <-----at least that's what I would be saying.

Got bored and snapped a few...

This one was inspired by Gilermo...

Rideem.jpg

Always ready for a fight...

AlwaysReady.jpg

Toro just got his tail handed to him...

FinalBattle.jpg

Get drunk, snap a few, then get back to us. :p I like these, and I'm grateful to see any company making Mospeada stuff, but seriously, what is with the necks on these?

:p ...I think that when the honchos over at MH saw Mr. Fantastic they must of thought the enlongated neck just looked soooooooo stylish :huh: . But seriously now...It's not that bad....is it?

. . . and to show that we like our Aussie members: here's an ad for Foster's -- Australian for beer. :lol: Seriously, that's the slogan that is pitched by this company where I live. Do any Aussies actually drink this stuff?

Your poses....

They....

They........

They AMAZE ME!!!

The incorporating the beer into the shots is a splendid touch and all...but the real killer would be a good ol bottle of Irish Whiskey ;) . You do that and get back to me....this is a sight I gotta see. :D

Well, here is some more jungle action!!! Enjoy!!! Oh, and MisterRinno, once you get too bored of these toys, and want to sell your scott for cheap, pls message me ;)

VERY Nice shots mate. :D You smooth talker you... :rolleyes: everyone thinks just cause I got the CM's and sold them the very next day, that I will do the same with the MH's. Here's a little secret. :unsure: THEY ARE AWESOME!!! NO WAY BROTHER!!! :ph34r:

The incorporating the beer into the shots is a splendid touch and all...but the real killer would be a good ol bottle of Irish Whiskey ;) . You do that and get back to me....this is a sight I gotta see. :D

I don't have a bottle of Jameson or Bushmills at the moment. Also, it would be difficult (especially when drunk) to balance the acrylic display stand with expensive toy on a the narrow neck of a whiskey bottle. Don't get me wrong, I'll try it, the next time I get a bottle of Irish whiskey. :lol:

I don't have a bottle of Jameson or Bushmills at the moment. Also, it would be difficult (especially when drunk) to balance the acrylic display stand with expensive toy on a the narrow neck of a whiskey bottle. Don't get me wrong, I'll try it, the next time I get a bottle of Irish whiskey. :lol:

I have one that I am going to finish off tonight for my birthday. I will try to get up the balls to do some crazy flexi posing ontop of it...I'm not promising anything...but I just may be pissed enough to do so. :unsure: That scares me....

Awesome awesome photos guys. :D

Perhaps we can make an modification in the inside of the head so the neck goes into it more than it won't be so giraffed?

It's not so much a bother for me, they had to make it that big for the helmet and armour, but i think i can pull off this

mod and make that head sit further down... mind you i haven't seen how it slots up in there...

Looks like the purple helmet matches my other toy. In any case, i just found out my Scott's bike was missing something (the peg from the hip attachment, so i had to give him Rey's). Not too happy, as this may mean i cant have both of them in Armor mode. On the other hand, my Scott can stand without any stand, and i find scott's helmet, if face is shown, looks better than Ray's helmet with face shown. As well, i think i preffer the bike mode more, so i may want all my 4 cyclones to be in bike mode all the time, and if i buy the beagle, have it in armor mode.