Ride Armor Comparison

eriku

Oh my my my......Those MH's are lookin swwwwweeeeeeeeeeeettttt!!! I may have to order a couple when they are finally released. Possibly wait till they hit the US market.

:ph34r:

I thought it was Blowsperior:

It appears as BlowSuperior and Blowsperior alternately. The more common is BlowSuperior so that is probably what should be considered "correct." I'm still hoping these companies do what Yamato did with the Millia name by converting it to Miria and fix the reference all together. Then again, that might cause some sort of licensing issue so maybe the seeming mistake is actually intentional. I could just picture these guys asking for permission to use the name "BroughSuperior" and being told "no" so they had a little fun and named it "BlowSuperior" instead.

EDIT - I should credit Cyclone for most of this knowledge if he's still around. I was a late comer to the awesomeness of the ride armor.

Edited by jenius

more pics.. from mega house releases..

I want it now..

more pics at:

Mospeada Winter 2008

Thanks for the pix and link! I want them now too :p I love the ending camping scene they made...

Happy day for Mospy fan~~~!! weee!!~~~

OH DAMN! YELLOW! This shall be mine! C'mon Megahouse, you're doing great. All we need now is Houquet and an add-on set with the jeep, Jim, Mint and Aisha! Please!

ditto... My wishlist... ^_^ I also want Mint pillon on Rey's bike too.

Nice to see MH is doing Yellow and even the mustache captain guy (forgot his name). Very cool indeed.

Major Jonathan... but its actually Stick with the decals (notice the toy is on top of the decal). I really hope to be able to get the decals...

BTW, did anyone notice the ugly seam line on Yellow's upper arm? looks worrying... hope its not a quality issue and gets split after some time.

Edited by Shun

Are you sure that's not a panel-line? It looks awfully dark and prominent for a split part issue...

2008_0224_5.jpg

hmm this pic shows an 'ok' (but still ugly) seam line on the right arm, and the left upperarm seam line looks like its splitting already.

hope i'm wrong... since this might be an early prototype.

but then Stick is supposed to hit the stores now... >.<

Amazon Japan has the first two listed as out on March 2nd. No info on the Yellow.

As much as I want that figure of Yellow, I hate Megahouse for pulling that whole "Limited Stickers" thing. Plus, I have a couple of their Palm Action toys and the QC is more hit-and-miss than with Yamato's stuff. Luckily no pre-orders are yet available for the Yellow, but I'm gonna have to think hard about this....

...Ah, what the hell, it will be mine, who the hell am I kidding. -_-

On their site (M/House) there was a very small pic with a slightly opened visor (with the hand of the rider placed as if it was lifting it) i need to find the pic.

That'd be good news, I'd really like to see the feature. I like the look a lot but it's a shame it appears to have so many decals instead of tampo printing and relies so heavily on impfect transformation. A non-moving visor would be one more let down to heap onto the list.

On their site (M/House) there was a very small pic with a slightly opened visor (with the hand of the rider placed as if it was lifting it) i need to find the pic.

I saw that pic... it's one with both in the plastic tray, but it's so small I can't tell if they're both facing up or if it's lifted. I have a feeling it can be lifted though, the prototype shows the face behind the clear visor. Maybe they didn't have the faces sculpted. At first the visors weren't even see thru and it seems like such an easy mechanism to design.

The campfire diorama is nice, but I'll rather have Ray and Yellow in civilian clothing than the ride armour. Stick is often in his ride armour, but not the others.

Waiting for the next generation figures that allow the ride armour to be taken off... :blink: