Indiana Jones IV

A friend of mine (who loves to informed about this sort of things) told me that Karen Allen plays the mother of Indi's son. She's my favorite of all the female characters of the Indiana Jones trilogy, and I was told she still looks amazing, so I'll give it a shot, but "Raiders..." is the only movie of the trilogy I care about, so if I don't like it I'll just ignore it.

I don't know what to think, Harrison Ford is quite old now, I'm not sure he might be able to give a good performance as he did when he was younger. If the action is all done by computer it would really ruin it for me.

I don't know what to think, Harrison Ford is quite old now, I'm not sure he might be able to give a good performance as he did when he was younger. If the action is all done by computer it would really ruin it for me.

My thoughts exactly ... he did do some action scenes in the movie Firewall, but it was kind of lame ...

:ph34r:

Come on, it's not like he's fat old Steven Seagal, where they have to shop the same old head from the cover of Under Seige onto a new body for every new film he does.

Old doesn't mean hes fat, but it does mean slow moving, if Harrison can be as quick as he was when he was younger that would be great, but I guest stunt doubles would do that job for him. As for Segal, hes just slow moving in all his movies young and old.

I thought spielberg said that they were going to stay away from CGI and try to do this movie like the other indiana jones movies... besides, they're obviously acknowledging the fact that indi is getting older, so I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. It's not like the highlander movies were mac leod is supposed to stay the same age and it's obvious that the actor is old and tired. Indiana is aging and I'm sure the movie will play with that fact.

I really hope that this movie turns out to be good but it will be pretty hard to pull off, Indies old and his son is taking over the family business I guess. Who will be the bad guys this time, neo nazis?

I thought he was going to be fighting communists in this one.

I remember reading a article where Harrison Ford mentioned he was training to get into shape for his role as Indie. He does want to do most of his stunts like he did in the previous films. So we be in for a movie that won't be all hype and no substance.

Cruel Angel's Thesis

• 3 months later...

Finding that Grail again is looking pretty darn appealing to Indy right now... mostly to dump over Karen Allen's head and see if she transforms into Margot Kidder. :ph34r:

Edit: Then again I personally think he looks OK. Not as scruffy as he looked in the Young Indiana Jones "Mystery of the Blues" episode.

200px-Mo_37.jpeg

Edit Deuce: Anyone hear the supposed "title"? Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is what I've heard... has that been confirmed as "true" or is just more internet speculation?

So what is the new revolver?

That is not the Smith and Wessen, Colt, or Webley revolver that we have seen in the last three movies.

The new revolver likes much older when compared to Smith and then the Colt that Indy had in Raiders and then Temple of Doom, respectively.