Yamato VF-0S w/ Ghost now on HLJ

Busted VF1A

No more VF-0's for me. Not until Yamato release a VF-0D. If Eugimon really the prophet, we'll see a Mac+ toy after the SV-51 and we'll see a MacZero toy again after that. Let's hope it's a VF-0D.

On second thought, I'd prefer a Reactive Armor as that would be a little less expensive. :wacko:

EDIT* spelling

Edited by Dante74

I'm done with the VF-0 line as well, except for the reactive armor, should it come out. While I'm glad everyone is reporting their shin type to be happy and problem free, I'm just not keen on spending another 200+ for another vf-0s.

MAYBE, I'll get the VF-0d when it comes out, if only to have a delta wing valk.

As long as it has the fixes and what not I will be happy to finally have a VF-0S. I haven't bought a new valk since the 19 after hearing all the bad news about the shoulders on the VF-0S/ 0A. I will buy the SV-51 though because that is just such a pretty bird

does anyone know if this is the 2nd release in which yamato fixed the quality problems or is this the first released repacked with the ghost?

It's probably a 2nd run of the aircraft itself since the 1st run is as I understand it out of production.

EDIT: Spelling.

Edited by Lonewolf

I hope they improve it, I'm considering picking this up if they fix the problems and make sure the shoulders won't deteriorate after half a year.

By the way, how easy is pulling the arms out from beneath the jet and to the sides when transforming, compared to an 1/48? Each time I transform mine, I feel as if I'll rip them out.

lol... Yamato screwed up their production pic. Just look closely at the left shoulder area right under the cover.

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/toys/royvf-0s/001sf.jpg

They need to stop using first productions for their actual production shots. These pics aren't going to help them in their sales with their existing mishaps. XD

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

lol... Yamato screwed up their production pic. Just look closely at the left shoulder area right under the cover.

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/toys/royvf-0s/001sf.jpg

They need to stop using first productions for their actual production shots. These pics aren't going to help them in their sales with their existing mishaps. XD

How in the world did you see that?? I had too look at the pic a good minute or so to find what you were talking about.

If anyone else is like me and can't see it - there's a small crack in the dark plastic of the upper arm just under the shoulder cover.

:lol: Yamato- "Curses!!! Foiled again!!!!" :lol: Edited by DARKWIND

• 3 weeks later...