new catwoman halle pix

I don't think Halle Berry is the problem hereas far as pics, it's not like you can hear her lines. As of now the biggest problem is that fugly dime shop halloween costume. When the movie comes out... THEN... it'll be her that's the problem... two wrongs don't make the right pussy...

:unsure: can I say that?

Everytime I see that costume, I'm reminded not of a cat but of Mickey Mouse.

Sheez. The original Catwoman costume (worn by IIRC Michelle Phieffer) wasn't the greatest but was much better, IMO, than this.. uhm, scratching post costume.

EDIT: Figured out what bugged me. Where's the darn cat's tail?

Edited by Lynx7725

Man... Hollywood is sure getting pretty desperate.

Berry has never done anything for me... I don't understand what the hype on her is all about. I see beautiful women everyday, so I don't understand the fuss about celebrities at all.

That costume is just plain awful.

I made the same comment in the other thread... What is up with the open toed shoes?? All the bad guy has to do is stomp on her foot! Hell even a REAL CAT retracts it's claws! :huh:

Far into an alternate future of Gotham city...

...When global warming is a reality...

...And security doors identify people by taking DNA samples from their toes...

...And there isn't much food to go around....

...And Holloween is a widely practiced religion....

...And turnstiles are inexplicably covered by lots of prickly little thorns...

They should've gotten the chick from Austin Powers 3. I hate to say it, but Halle is too old & anorexic for the part. Now if they got her in her "BAPPS" days, that'd be something different :)

Yup, Beyonce' Knowles is way hotter.

I think Halle's hotness is greatly exagerated. Beyonce, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner and numerous more could just as easily been cast. the producers probably just wanted the "it" girl to star in this movie. :angry:

Lemme see if I got this straight.....she wants out of X-men to do movies like this? :blink:

I love the X-Men but we all know it's really all about Wolverine. He's the only character that will get a spin-off movie. Halle hasn't really done all the cool things Storm has done in the comics.