When will Yamato Make "other new valks"?

Rick Randy

sorry guys didn't know the forum was up again. Been a long time since i logged on.

Okay down to business.

I wonder if thera re gonna be much more vf1 1/48???

what I mean is more Generic pilot like ones in generic colors

in the A,J and S model.

Id love to see a low visibility vf-1j with a color scheme muc like the old vf-1a low visibility

but in a grayish tinge. better yet a Vf-1S in That color scheme or in the color scheme the vf1-j (stealth color)

perhaps pack for the TV version pilots both characters and generic...

While I love the 1/48 line, I'm pretty darn tired of all the repaints. Unless they release something really special, I'm done with the 1/48 line.

Same here. A Minmey Guard release would convince me to buy another 1/48 but that's about it. Too bad Yamato aren't doing a two seater though, I'd jump on those.

Speaking of which, is Yamato getting the license to make all the new Macross 25 valks? If Yamato get the license then they will be busy with that and have no time to spend on any older designs.

Big West may decide to choose someone else. Bandai is unlikely since they will be busy with the new Gundam and other Sunrise stuff. Takara-Tomy still have new Transformer etc. That leaves all the smaller shops so they probably stick with Yamato.

While I love the 1/48 line, I'm pretty darn tired of all the repaints. Unless they release something really special, I'm done with the 1/48 line.

A 1/48 VF-4 would keep me interested.

Graham? Yamato? HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? VF-4!

Alaska base valk. Although I have to admit vf-1 is done to death. Maybe yamato need to give it a break for a while? There is only so much money one can spend and saving up for the macross zero and macross plus things is probably of higher priority for people since these are new.

SV-51 is going to mthrfkn expensive I predict.

Did anyone by that urban camo GBP?

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Just seeing two pilots is full on cool.

2 seaters are a different animal to the single seaters.

2 of them are orangey colours, which is (imo) very appealing, and the VE

is alot different, much nicer than your average boring white.

And they (except the 1D which can have the normal Super/FP's) have their own special FPs. (radar dome, FPs...)

DYRL? schemes are boring, but they are canon, and everyone has to have them, TV? we only got Max and Millia and Hik.

imo the most appealing canon colouring schemes is the 1st Valk Hik uses in the series 1D :D. Then movie wise the VT.

My 1/60 VT-1 is probably my most fav valkyrie by far!

Besides the original Low Vis, all the non-canon coloured releases are lacking appeal.

Imagine a 2 seater CF, nice!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I sure would love to see aside from the two seater valks such as the VF-1D, VT-1, VE-1 in 1/48 scale the TV versions of the VF-1A max and kakizaki valks. I'm absolutely getting these 5valks if yamato makes them. Of course, my wallet will be in a world of hurt, but it sure will be worth it. :)

When will Yamato Make "other new valks"?

When they make solids new valks.... by exemple...

ca, ca sent le mec véxé par l'episode vf0A

It seems the vf0A episode is still painfull!

I hope they will make the two seat line to.

otherwise I will be down for a "generic" vf-1

can we try to stick to the actual topic of this thread. There are more than enough on going threads where people can discuss issues with other toys.

For people who didn't bother to read, this thread is for conjecture on new versions of the 1/48 VF-1 line up.

ca, ca sent le mec véxé par l'episode vf0A

It seems the vf0A episode is still painfull!

I hope they will make the two seat line to.

otherwise I will be down for a "generic" vf-1

Je vois pas de quoi tu parles :lol: ??

I do not see what about you speak ?? :lol:

Yamato don't heard about problem with the VF-0 ???

Salut Daisuke...... Bastien a des news sur le fold booster ?? :lol:

Like others, I like to see the 2 seater. I am so desperate to see a complete 1/48 fleet that I don't care if it is not perfect transformation - just give me a repaint of the 1/48 VF-1 with:

1. a VF-1D head and matching chest plate;

2. a VE-1 head and the fast pack; &

3. a VT-1 head and the fast pack.

Honestly, if I was stupid enough to pay $60 bucks for a non-transforming plastic raptile humping my Vf-0S, I am sure I will be happy to pay more for a 2 seater colour scheme on the old Vf-1 mold + some extra peices.

Edited by Mowe

Of all the new repaints that Yamato has released recently (Low vis. ver. 2, Stealth 1J, Angel Birds, Kakikazi, upcoming Anniv. ver.), the Kakikazi is the only one I'm interested in, but the box is just plain ugly. Yeah, I'm a box person :p . I'm not particulary crazy about their current crazy color schemes. If they made a 1D, VT, or Elint. I'm buying most definitely.