Star Wars Special - Robot Chicken

It's not that funny some of bits have been shown before, The Jar Jar one is good. Some of it like the rest of the show is just slight perverted or just odd. Kinda like the rest of the medicore crap on Adult Swim. Maybe you have to be smoking pot or something to like that programming.

It was def. funny at parts. Esp. the Jar-Jar skit, but i was disappointed that alot of it was repeats of skits from before. I was under the impression that the whole 30 min. block was new material. I guess you can't win em all.

Yeah, it was a cool special for the most part, but as mentioned, it did kinda suck that it wasn't all brand new stuff. I liked the fact that Lucas played himself in one of the sketches. Seth Green's Neal voice from Family Guy for the Tauntaun-costumed geek was hilarious! Seth MacFarlane as the Emperor was pretty freakin' hilarious, too. That guy is amazing! Loved the bit with Conan O'brien as that bounty hunter and that thing he does on his show with the still celebrity images on the monitor and Rob Smigel's talking mouth doing that Emperor impression. Good stuff!

Wait seth green does neal? Really? i know he does chris but i didn't know he did neal too, i always thought it was one of the jerky boys that did that. Intersting as always my respect for seth green continues to grow.

No wonder Jarjar sounded so convincingly teeth grindingly authentic. It was Ahmed Best. :p And here I thought they just got someone that could imitate the voice well.

Ahmed Best is my hero. He helped create the single most annoying character in the entire Star Wars universe that fills every fan boy with deep, seething hatred. How can you not respect that? :lol: