If you were Hikaru...

Valkyrie addict

I'd still choose Misa. She might be the kind of broad that I'd have no hesitation in pushing down a flight of stairs, but Minmei's god awful Jpop songs are an absolute deal breaker. KYYYOOOON KYYYOOOON, SHHHAAAA PAAAIIII LOOONNNNNN, ARGH.

Edited by EvaUnit02

To be honest, Hikaru had a very good chance of a position only few men ever dream of, polygamy. The little wuss screwed up.

Now that is a funny responce. I don't think it would last though, they would all end up killing each other in a week if not sooner. :lol:

Now that is a funny responce. I don't think it would last though, they would all end up killing each other in a week if not sooner. :lol:

haha! who knows, maybe Hikaru cheated Misa with Minmei on the Megaroad01 and Misa steer it to a black hole or something on vengeance, haha

haha! who knows, maybe Hikaru cheated Misa with Minmei on the Megaroad01 and Misa steer it to a black hole or something on vengeance, haha

misa and minmay were both pretty messed up in the head, they're so desperate for someone to love i wouldn't doubt they'd settle for sharing. misa for sure. minmay was kinda a brat.

Minmay found a mature understanding partner in Misa, and Misa found a needy clingy partner in Minmay. They dumped Hikaru in a blackhole, engineered the whole thing to make it look like Megaroad01 went in the black hole, and went off somewhere in the galaxy, eventually instating a females only program. They wiped out the men and procreated through cloning. Wait this is starting to sound like a "beginning" story for Gall Force... :p

I don't know guys I think the most likely ending to a true threesome between those three would end up with at least one or two of them dead.

Valkyrie addict Posted Yesterday, 10:07 PM

This is a likely event, and as Captain, Misa could actually pull that one off. :lol:

• 5 months later...

As a more mature person now i would choose misa over minmey anyday, but look at it through hikaru's eyes. He was in his late teens, and as a teen you don't normally go for the one that makes since, you go for the hot cheerleader, not the beautiful but quite band dork. Now as he matured he obviously understood the difference and made the correct choice. Minmei is more of a short term have fun a then toss aside girl, while Misa will be the one to have forever.

...I would make it a foursome by adding poor lonely but still hot Claudia.

Bow - chic - a - bow - wow!

Add the bridge bunnies and Hikaru will have a personal Harem.

Personally I would go for Misa.

Mesa all the way. You KNOW she would have been a nut in bed.

As far as KILL-FUN or Kiafun or whatever he calls himself he could have Minmey. Eventually her whining would drive him to suicide :p

We can hope

I just wish some one would stomp him in a Valk or a full sized Zentran would sneeze on him or step on him accidently on purpose. Killed by giant snot that would be funny.

Mesa all the way. You KNOW she would have been a nut in bed.

As far as KILL-FUN or Kiafun or whatever he calls himself he could have Minmey. Eventually her whining would drive him to suicide :p

I thought he actually killed himself at the end of the serie. ^_^

Minmay. She's adept at handling microphones.

But seriously, I've been in love with Minmay for like 20 years now.

It's strange... I've had both Minmay-types and Misa-types, and while relationships with Misa-types are quite fulfilling, and dare I say, more meaningful, one could never quite abandon the longing for a Minmay; the one you thought was unreachable, but serendipitously was, yet you had to let go..