If you were Hikaru...

Valkyrie addict

That's right. Hikaru can start the whole “Biblical Men with multiple wives†again. Set the right path to man kind again…and no 50/50 assets split.

Re-population is important. So who says he cant have both of them for wives.

I would have dated each for 9-12 months and then moved on. Apparently that's my MO.

haha, consider yourself lucky, mine last about 9-12 weeks, sometimes only 9-12 days! :lol:

apparently, i don't take my life seriously enough for the women i've been dating, whats up with that?

anyway, i'd hit Misa all day everyday.

i always found minmey to be annoying and her flakey ways would piss me off.

as far as kaifun, he would be the head of operation human shield.

Edited by do not disturb

For a long term relationship, I'd choose based on the following criteria: -

1) Which one gives better head (or is willing to give head).

2) Which one is more active in bed (no dead fish please).

3) Which one gives a better massage.

4) Which one cooks the best.

5) Which one has the best sense of humor.

6) Which one has the most even temper (I hate bad tempered bitches).

7) Which is the prettiest (TV Misa definitely gets low marks here).

8) Which has the best figure.

I'd score each category on a range of 1-5, with 5 being the highest and 1 being the lowest. The girl with the highest score would be the keeper.

Graham

For a long term relationship, I'd choose based on the following criteria: -

1) Which one gives better head (or is willing to give head).

2) Which one is more active in bed (no dead fish please).

3) Which one gives a better massage.

4) Which one cooks the best.

5) Which one has the best sense of humor.

6) Which one has the most even temper (I hate bad tempered battyes).

7) Which is the prettiest (TV Misa definitely gets low marks here).

8) Which has the best figure.

I'd score each category on a range of 1-5, with 5 being the highest and 1 being the lowest. The girl with the highest score would be the keeper.

Graham

Nice list there Graham. Did you put those in order of importence or was it "random". :lol:

We all should be doing other stuff in addition to enjoying Macross.

Back on topic as for Kai-fun he can be tossed out of the airlock for all I care or become a organ donor. He battyed too much about the hands that fed him, in many ways he was worse than Minmay.

I like the organ donor idea, as long as he isn't dead before the harvesting begins. :lol:

lord_breetai Posted Mar 12 2007, 09:27 PM

Apparantly I'm the only one here who will say Minmay, Misa just isn't my type.

No, I think a few of us were under the impression that it was a strict either or choice! :lol:

Fortress_Maximus Posted Yesterday, 10:51 PM

What you were expecting him to actually be dead before the harvesting? Oh no... that would be far too easy for that miserable ungrateful POS.

Not realy, I just wanted to make my opinion of the miserable wretch clear! :p

Apparantly I'm the only one here who will say Minmay, Misa just isn't my type.

I would choose Misa in the TV series where she straightened her hair in the last third of the series.

But in DYRL i would choose the more attractive and mature Minmay.

I felt so sad for her at the end of the movie, tossed a side like a piece of rubbish.

I felt so sad for her at the end of the movie, tossed a side like a piece of rubbish.

Ha! I actually stood up and cheered when Hikaru backhanded her like a pimp. :)

Must be from those years of listening to Reba West belch out "To Be In Loooovveee..." (shudder)

haha! oh man, the first time I saw that I was like 'yeah! STFU!' haha

uhhh...I so hated that song in Robotech, I just muted the damn thing

anyway!, Kaifun has to be alive to harvest his organs, or they'll be useless, for him to be concious during the process is optional hehe :lol:

Kaifun must be conscious for "harvesting."

"Sorry bud, all we have are these dull, rusty tools." :ph34r:

I agree, Kaifun must be conscious throughout the whole thing, but using rusty tools would defeat the whole idea of making some part of him usefull as this would contaminate the organs. I think they should just pull out the usefull parts and then just heavily salt the incisions. :lol:

I'de go with Misa... Menmei turned into a totaly self centered brat in both DYRL and the TV. Granted alot of that in the TV show the result of her rappid rise to fame. In DYRL, it seems to just have been an inherant personality trait. In both versions though, Misa actualy opens up and becomes, I think, a better person. If you look at what Hikaru has in common with either love interest in the long run of the show, its pretty plain to see Misa would be the winner in either case. Minmei made sence when Hikaru was still young and enexprieanced, but in the TV show, by the time Hikaru, Misa and Co. return from the spy mission that takes them to meet Boldoza, its pretty clear that Hikaru has matured far beyond the need to be seeing a girl like Minmei.

As for Kaifun- in the TV show, I like the way he spirals into alcoholism and depression there towards the end. I'de rather be able to say "Sucks to be you jacka**!" than let him end in a "tragic accident" and in DYRL, he had like what? 10 lines? After the return to Macross, I don't even remember him being in the rest of the film. Also, he didn't seem like so much a jerk, as just the way a manager would be acting. either way he fades into obscurity, so i'de let that play out as normal

I'd do Minmei, then the bridge bunnies except Shammy, then Misa and I'd do Shammy last....

Carp I must have been thinking outloud again... :lol

Seriously, older girls have always been it for me so Misa all the way.

• 2 weeks later...

First reaction - marry Misa, have affair with Minmay! ^_^

But I'd probably go with Minmay if I could. They both had their problems, Misa too bossy and Minmay too spoiled. It seemed like each one got better after the end battle, but it would have a harder time dealing with a bossy woman than one who'd just be alittle self-absorbed.

If "I" were Hikaru, I'd be completely oblivious to both the subtle and blatently obvious advances of both girls. I'd further wonder why there weren't any eligble girls around and blame it on a combination of my choice of military lifestyle and the reduction of the female population following SWI. :p

If "I" were Hikaru, I'd be completely oblivious to both the subtle and blatently obvious advances of both girls. I'd further wonder why there weren't any eligble girls around and blame it on a combination of my choice of military lifestyle and the reduction of the female population following SWI. :p

Best response so far :)

Ha! I actually stood up and cheered when Hikaru backhanded her like a pimp. :)

Must be from those years of listening to Reba West belch out "To Be In Loooovveee..." (shudder)

i took my copy of DYRL over to a friends so he could see it, and he made us rewatch that part 3 times... there's just something so satifying about it.

i took my copy of DYRL over to a friends so he could see it, and he made us rewatch that part 3 times... there's just something so satifying about it.

I can understand that. She earned that backhand 6 times over with her attitude. :lol: