CM's Corporation Legioss/TREAD.

Roger

A shot of the wheels down for the people who asked. Yes the rear wheels have a cover, unlike what some other people claimed.

I was under the impression that they were referring to the Tread/Beta rear landing gears?

from the pics it looked like the rear wheels just flips up and down and there aint any covers to hide it when its "up".

Anyway, who's ordering the green and red? are we able to get it at a similar price? I think the green and red ones will not have a huge 'discount' off the suggested retail price unlike the blue one?

:unsure::(

Edited by Shun

shun,

you got yours already? how much was it? im still deciding

not yet, heard it arrives early next week. ;)

thought u pre-ordered?

its S$300 pre-order price. (approx US$217)

Edited by Shun

Not to worry I'm sure they are just updating the section. They should be getting in more next week they just put in an order for more stock. I'm going to pick up my CM's set from them tonight after work so I'll ask what's the deal with the page being removed.

Thank you guys for trying them out! I hope you guess order more through them in the future.

You think you can ask if they'll get any red ones in? And for how much? BTW guys, be careful with the red paint on the Legioss's head, it wears easily. Nothing a little touch up with crimson paint won't fix, but it is an irritating little bit of friction.

Edited by GobotFool

not yet, heard it arrives early next week. ;)

thought u pre-ordered?

its S$300 pre-order price. (approx US$217)

Yup, i did pre-order, but seems like it still ins't really living up to standard, i may not pick it up after all unless the price is really attractive

You think you can ask if they'll get any red ones in? And for how much? BTW guys, be careful with the red paint on the Legioss's head, it wears easily. Nothing a little touch up with crimson paint won't fix, but it is an irritating little bit of friction.

As of now CM's has no release date for the TRU red Legioss set. These will only be sold exclusive and direct to TRU Japan and will not be sold to any other outlets. So even if Over Drive was to take a trip to TRU they still have to pay the retail price and then would obviously have to put an additional mark up to make a profit since they are a business and not just a member trying to help other members out. This is also the same for the Green version since they have to pay the same price everybody else has to pay including shipping when they online order it they also can not get it at whole sale.

So I hope everybody realizes that it is not possible to sell it at the same price as the blue set since they are in the same boat as the rest of us.

LMFAO at the ones that dont know there is a hong kong toy website selling the legioss/tread for 200.00US

LMFAO when it ships to you just wrapped in just green paper and tape, and not inside a box with bubble wrap or peanuts even after you paid about 40 USD for shipping and it arrives looking like a soccer team had used it for kicking goals during practice :lol:

Edited by chowyunskinny

LMFAO at the ones that dont know there is a hong kong toy website selling the legioss/tread for 200.00US

Enlighten your fellow comrades mate. I've only known one person that would dangle something like that infront of people, and tires to cause stirs and is very similar with the LMFAO.

Here is a hint "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE", could it be I wonder.

He also likes to wear football shirts and jackets most of the time.

Edited by SaveRobotech

Enlighten your fellow comrades mate. I've only known one person that would dangle something like that infront of people, and tires to cause stirs and is very similar with the LMFAO.

Here is a hint "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE", could it be I wonder.

LMFAO at you for thinking that I will post the link. Not yet at least. In the process of getting 2 more blue ones.

Caution CM's Legioss/Tread is bad for your health!!!

I was in Yodobashi t'other day and saw one lonely set sitting all by itself. I was idly thinking of nabbing it for a friend. Just as i'm about to lay my fingers on it this skinny little b$%tard literally jumps in under my outstretched arm and pushes me away by slamming me with his bony little spine. :angry::lol:

LMFAO when it ships to you just wrapped in just green paper and tape, and not inside a box with bubble wrap or peanuts even after you paid about 40 USD for shipping and it arrives looking like a soccer team had used it for kicking goals during practice :lol:

LMFAO at you for not knowing that i got one yesterday in perfect condition.

I was in Yodobashi t'other day and saw one lonely set sitting all by itself. I was idly thinking of nabbing it for a friend. Just as i'm about to lay my fingers on it this skinny little b$%tard literally jumps in under my outstretched arm and pushes me away by slamming me with his bony little spine. :angry::lol:

Bad for your health or his, because I would have crushed him for that. Then again Japanese Otaku have Hulk strength when it comes to being the first in line into Wonder Fest so he could of hurt you if you tried to take it. They scare me from time to time.

Bad for your health or his, because I would have crushed him for that. Then again Japanese Otaku have Hulk strength when it comes to being the first in line into Wonder Fest so he could of hurt you if you tried to take it. They scare me from time to time.

Hmmm me thinks if I visit Japan I should bring me a hefty shield and a night stick. Maybe some C4 as well to stir things up :ph34r:

Great reviews. Finally it came out. Hopefully it sells a lot and maybe like with the ride armor toys, we get some competition between companies to make more mecha from mospeada.

If the masterpieces had just been made with enough QC I would have become a toynami fanboy. So would you say these are considered as toys or models/masterpiece display pieces?

Why couldn't for example, toynami just sell these in the US under the robotech brand as proper 'toys', and not collectibles that you leave inside the box?

Great reviews. Finally it came out. Hopefully it sells a lot and maybe like with the ride armor toys, we get some competition between companies to make more mecha from mospeada.

If the masterpieces had just been made with enough QC I would have become a toynami fanboy. So would you say these are considered as toys or models/masterpiece display pieces?

Why couldn't for example, toynami just sell these in the US under the robotech brand as proper 'toys', and not collectibles that you leave inside the box?

Actually CM's told me at last months trade show that Toynami cantacted them about the product last year, but recenlty there had been no contact from Toynami. So there is no deal between the two to get them state side as of last month's trade show.

I think the price is a big obstacle. It'd be great if Toynami could bring this over as a "Toy" instead of a super collectible "looks great but don't touch and hope it's not already broken" piece. Unfortunately it goes back to the whole "how much should a TOY cost?" argument earlier. If Toynami has an MPC Alpha and Beta retailing for $200+ combined it doesn't make sense for them to have a "toy" in the same scale costing the same amount of money. Really, no matter what price you figure this would always be competition for their existing product. The Ride Armors confuse me though, it definitely seems like they should have tried to bring those over. Heck, why not bundle two in one box and call those the MPCS and then release the Beagle as a new ULTIMATE line? :D

A special thanks for saverobotech for helping me get my legioss and tread!! i finally got em!! hahahaha..

but all this will not be possible if saverobotech had not help me and give me his order... thanks bro..

btw i have been to Overdrive and we had a really good chat + hangout at a cafe/ bar..

and i am planning my purchases at Overdrive already..

=)

I love the legioss and tread package!! hahaha..

Actually CM's told me at last months trade show that Toynami cantacted them about the product last year, but recenlty there had been no contact from Toynami. So there is no deal between the two to get them state side as of last month's trade show.

I shudder to think how much Toynami would charge for bringing the CMs over here. Quite possibly more than their own MPC Alpha and Beta!

Still I would buy it if it came over here for a substantially cheaper price.

Ha that would be one helluva way to go, Person 1 "Hey how did you die?" Person 2 "I was killed by a skinny little b$%tard while trying to get a toy." :lol:

Ha that would be one helluva way to go, Person 1 "Hey how did you die?" Person 2 "I was killed by a skinny little b$%tard while trying to get a toy." :lol:

hahaha, reminds me of my trip to beijing. At first I was annoyed, then I realized I was bigger than 90% of them so I would just throw them (literally) out of my way.

hahaha, reminds me of my trip to beijing. At first I was annoyed, then I realized I was bigger than 90% of them so I would just throw them (literally) out of my way.

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do." I never knew anime toy collecting was a physical sport in some places.

Ngh! I hate having to be the one that's always posting this stuff..........but I noticed last night that the fore-fingers of the CM's legioss (maybe Tread?) are very thin at the joint. I almost twisted mine off with very little effort. They're both like that so take care with these. Seems Legioss' suffer from incredible-disintegrating hands no matter the company.

Ngh! I hate having to be the one that's always posting this stuff..........but I noticed last night that the fore-fingers of the CM's legioss (maybe Tread?) are very thin at the joint. I almost twisted mine off with very little effort. They're both like that so take care with these. Seems Legioss' suffer from incredible-disintegrating hands no matter the company.

Really? Mine seem fine and sturdy. I don't recommend man handling it but the hands shouldn't be too much of an issue. Handle them accordingly and they should be fine.

Really? Mine seem fine and sturdy. I don't recommend man handling it but the hands shouldn't be too much of an issue. Handle them accordingly and they should be fine.

It's not so much the hands as it is just the fore-fingers. Putting the finger on the trigger leaves it open to accidental stressing as happened to mine.

How are you enjoying the chunky goodness by the way? (I mean the Legioss/Tread :unsure: )

It's not so much the hands as it is just the fore-fingers. Putting the finger on the trigger leaves it open to accidental stressing as happened to mine.

How are you enjoying the chunky goodness by the way? (I mean the Legioss/Tread :unsure: )

Read my review a few pages back. I enjoy it even though it has faults. Sure its not the most accurate, but its a boatload of fun.

Thanks for the reviews guys!! Glad you were willing to point out their good aspects and their flaws (and also for the extra time you all spent taking the pics and writing up the long posts).

I'll have to see if the price goes down before I plunk down some funds for these.

But even then, I have a feeling I'd be putting these puppies under the knife to modify 'em. The fighter combo's a very important aspect for me. So, it bums me CMs didn't get this down pat.

^^Sneaky pic, jenius.... :D

The angle makes it hard to see the mis-angled missile rack and how "meh" the MPC to Tread connection really is.

(Just flip the pic 180 degrees. You'll see what I'm mean. ;) )

Edited by Mog

Oh yeah, that is definitely a sneaky pic... there's no real connection in effect other than gravity (I just splayed out the MPC's feet a bit and sat it down on top of the Tread). Honestly, it looks much better from all angles than I would have suspected... but still obviously not right.