CM's Corporation Legioss/TREAD.

Roger

Does my excitement for this thing really bother you that much? I haven't read anything that suggests it doesn't 'do well as a toy'. Apparently I'm supposed to be let down by the idea of parts moving when it's shaken. And please, jenius, I know you really want more drama here but don't misconstrue my words and say things like "Because all you're going to do is put it on a shelf." What is your agenda here, jenius? What's the point of saying something like that when the sentance that you're referring to is immediately preceeded by "I know that the only movement this thing is going to get is when I'm transforming it and posing it". Is transforming and posing something not playing with it? What else am I supposed to do with it? Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm supposed to shake it.

If the idea of someone being optimistic and excited for a toy is so outrageous and bothers you to the point of purposely misconstruing their words to fit your own agenda, you need to seriously reevaluate your life and the way you interact with people.

You're being a silly, over-reacting hobo. I have no agenda, I just don't understand your reasoning. People say things like "The huge derivations from line art are a big let down" and you respond with "But it looks like a fun toy you can play with!" I would agree with you on that statement. Then you say things that imply you have no intention of playing with the toy and it becomes confusing why you'd care so much it looks like a fun toy you can play with. I would definitely say I do NOT play with my toys but I do transform and pose all of them so don't be too offended when I tell you what you do isn't really "playing" with them either. Playing with a toy would involve swooshing it around, rapidly transforming it, doing barrel rolls, and battling unseen bad guys (believe it or not, when you hold a toy in your hand and do any of those things you'll put a good shake on it). I have no problem with you being optomistic, I just find some of your praise a wee bit interesting. I'm still sure you won't be let down by it so don't let me ruffle your feathers.

Then you say things that imply you have no intention of playing with the toy...don't be too offended when I tell you what you do isn't really "playing" with them either

How about you release the definitive handbook that details what "playing with a toy" officially is. You seem to fancy yourself an expert on the matter. Just because someone doesn't swoosh a toy around and shake it like a ragdoll doesn't mean they aren't playing with it. And you're trying to draw a line between transforming and "rapidly transforming"? That's really grasping. And whose to say I don't 'rapidly transform' toys? The truth is that you have absolutely no clue what I do with my toys and you know that, you're just trying to paint me in the colors you want people to see me in. I don't appreciate that by the way, if you couldn't tell.

What do you want me to say here, jenius? What could I possibly say that you would find agreeable? You go after my comments as if I'm making serious statements trying to sway people one way or the other. All I've said about this recently is how it looks good to ME and how I think it may end up being MY favorite release this year. So what? What's is so questionable about that? I like how the thing looks and I haven't heard anything to scare me away from it. Is that so hard to wrap your mind around? Perhaps you'd be more suited to a society where everyone is of the same opinion?

So, I guess what you're trying to say is, you DO take offense at being told that posing a toy and putting it on a shelf is not "playing." Sorry, but at least I was applying the definition equally to both of us. I'm also sorry you didn't like your opinion being put under scrutiny.

I'd play with the Legioss but its dissapointing that the wings do not lock together in armo fighter. Maybe the Shadow will be offered seperately? The Legioss is dead sexy. CMs demands a high price tag for everything they make, but for what its worth, I have heard far less complaints about their quality and durability than Yamato.

I think their plan all along is to make a 1/18 Legioss, that the Ride Armor figure they released can fit into. For all of you thinking it will be huge, it really won't be that big. The VF-1 is the size of an F-16, actually smaller. The 1/18 F-16 is big, but not terribly huge like a WW2 bomber. The Legioss is much smaller than the VF-1 in all modes.

So yea I don't think its outside the realm of possibility that CMs makes an orgasmicly awesome 1/18 durable assed Legioss full of win.

So yea I don't think its outside the realm of possibility that CMs makes an orgasmicly awesome 1/18 durable assed Legioss full of win.

LOL.. time to take out that second, third and fourth mortgage, sell a kindey, half your blood, and your grandmother! given the price of their '1/48'..... a 1/18 would cost more than most countries national debt! (and it would want to come with a free moon to be worth it too!)

:p

EDIT - for political correctness (yawn)

Edited by vermillion01

LOL.. time to take out that second, third and fourth mortgage, sell a kindey, half your blood, and your grandmother! given the price of their '1/48'..... a 1/18 would cost more than most countries national debt! (and it would want to come with a free moon to be worth it too!)

tongue.gif

EDIT - for political correctness (yawn)

Hey its not like I'll be able to get the current CM's anytime soon, I'll just do what I'm doing now, STARE AT IT!

IT WILL LOOK AWESOME! Well if they did make one.

:D Got my Green Jota set from Kuroneko Transport, it's my birthday it's my birthday, doing the cabagepatch, do the robot! :lol:

Did the Blue one come with sticker sheets? Wondering since the Jota comes with stickers.

Edited by Save

:D Got my Green Jota set from Kuroneko Transport, it's my birthday it's my birthday, doing the cabagepatch, do the robot! :lol:

Did the Blue one come with sticker sheets because the Jota come with stickers.

Yes indeed the blue one does come with stickers!

wow, well overdrive stopped the orders on the red legioss/tread combo =P wonder if they going to get more or is that it. dont see any other sites having the red one =[

Too bad. I want the Red one more than the blue...but although I didn't even pay for the blue on (assuming I get it), I won't pay what their asking for this set.

I just want the red legioss...don't even want the Tread. Here's to hoping someone wants to part their sets out.

I won't pay what their asking for this set.

I just want the red legioss...don't even want the Tread. Here's to hoping someone wants to part their sets out.

I agree. I can't see paying that price for one. I am the same but with the blue. I do'nt really care to have the TREAD. When it comes to parting out...I've been considering doing so..IF I buy one.

:ph34r:

so i asked overdrive about the red legioss. they seem the will restock after as they mostly just closed their preorders so they know how many to get. so it will come back after stock comes in.

*edit* notice they took off the stop sign on the red legioss, seems they are taking orders again

Also i asked about the green legioss. They say they recieved a stock of it in, but not allowed to sell it on their website. They said u can just send paypal to their account and then they will sell you one for...

*drum roll*

$410~!! =P

so if u really want a green one, there u go.

Edited by Hikaru's VF-1S

Well after fiddling around with the legioss a little more I finally found out how the damn front section locks in. After I found out I'm even happier with this set now. Finally I can swoosh my legioss (not combined with the tread) around the house like my old gakken. :lol:

Well, I've received the blue Legioss-Tread set today. Wow!!!! It's so awesome, really B))

I like all of my Yamato's above all, and I'm anxiously waiting for the 1/60 YF-21, BUT this set is rapidly becoming TOY OF THE YEAR in my book!

I feel stupid for what I'm going to say, but it's 3:15 am in the morning and just came back home from a work party and I can't go to sleep. I'm posing, transforming, playing with and staring at the tread and legioss ^_^

Tight joints, ratchet joints, awesome detail (hasegawa rivets and panel lines style!!!), superb semi gloss finish, excellent paint job, tampo printed up the A$$, sticker sheet!!! What else can I say? I wasn't this excited for a toy in a long time.

The pictures don't make this set any justice, it doesn't look too toyish in person. I'm glad that I already paid for the Jota green set which turned out to be quite limited.

Some quick low quality pics (I'll do an extensive review later):

post-557-1207982313_thumb.jpg

post-557-1207982349_thumb.jpg

post-557-1207982377_thumb.jpg