CM's Corporation Legioss/TREAD.

Roger

C'mon, Kip. Don't talk in riddles. Let us know what do you think about fighter mode already!

:p Well Ok, since you insist :

It sucks so bad, it looks like it was designed by an Autistic child on crack.

@ Totoro242 :

Yes, I keep saying the same thing....because it's so horrible, I can't stop mentioning it. :p I'll be really dissapointed if that winds up being the final product, because I was really hoping that it was going to be a deceint offering from someone else besides Toynami. :(

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

I'll be really dissapointed if that winds up being the final product, because I was really hoping that it was going to be a deceint offering from someone else besides Toynami. :(

-Kyp

I agree. I am cautiously enthusiastic about the Aoshima offerings, because I don't have too many gripes about the Toynami sculpt -- I'd just like a few quality quirks ironed out. Of course, I do hope the CMs stuff we've seen does get some significant revisions. All in all, I'm glad Mospeada is getting some attention.

While I really like the Toynami/Aoshima sculpt, I do think it's a bit boxy and I dislike the Beta/Tread's cockpit. Obviously there are some QC issues that lead to some horrible problems like crooked Alpha/Legioss heads and arched backs in fighter mode. For those reasons I really have high hopes that CMs is back at the drawing board making necessary tweaks to their design. They clearly are going for a slimmer look (Maybe too slim??) and their reputation seems to indicate that confidence can be had in their final project.

In the meantime I think it's time one of those prototype Ride Armors we've been hearing about shows up in some magazine so we have something new to discuss!

Edited by jenius

I hate to say it, I`ve cancelled my Aoshima Legioss after reading out its being produced by Toynami. Oh well hope CM`s version turns out better.

Me too... I'm too disapointed by the legioss toynami.... It's too breakable..

So I'm wait the CM's version and I pray for a solid toys...

The Tread Legioss set has been delayed. :( But CM's are making a 1:18 Ride Armour. :)

From Toyboxdx.com

"Roger Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Yaco reports that CM's Corporation Legioss/TLEAD

> is being discussed in this month's Dengeki Hobby,

> along with some other stuff the translator

> software has made incomprehensible:

>

> [wildcats.pupui.jp]

> .html

Cruddy translation:

â–  CM's corporation "muslin PIDA rye DOAMA" announcement 1 / 18 scale 90mm of all the quantities That sale is scheduled for painted [ ABS ] finished-goods December Price undecidedness the CM's corporation whose the "REGIOSU with. tread" has already been announced -- the electric shock hobby September issue -- a "muslin PIDA rye DOAMA" modification action figure -- first public presentation. Although there was just no prototype photograph, the drawing is published three points. A modification model is realized in micro man size since the Gakken toy. Please look at a detailed electric shock hobby on sale. Moreover, those with a notice that sale of the "REGIOSU with. tread" was postponed by this report till spring next year. This was quite regrettable news.

So 1/18th scale ridearmor

And the Tread has been postponed untill spring 2008... :(

--

Thomas"

I'm still waiting for the Megahouse Ridearmor <_<

Megahouse Ridearmor is definitely on my get list, since I am very happy with their Palm Action Orguss (but no, not Nikick...).

My question is, why would CM's "rye DOAMA" be very similarly scaled to Megahouse one??

Someone should make this in RAH size.

Anyway, I'd rather wait for better Legioss/TREAD than their current proto.

All the suden my but cheek where my walet is feels better. I will gladly wait for this till next year. with the SV-51 and other thing I collect and do my wife is screaming at me right now as it is. Like the kids realy have to eat every day.

Those were really small. I don't see how CMs will do much better than Gakken in that scale. The article mentions Micro Man. I don't know wich scale are those since I don't own any, but I think they're bigger than the Gakkens, aren't they? I hope they're using those as a base, I remember that "Microman" transforming Garland that showed up around here a few months ago? That looked sweet.

The Ride Armor in cycle mode dead center was sold by Gakken as 1/20 scale. The transformable ride armor that Gakken made is to the far left... and is also about 1/20 scale (maybe 1/22?) but with wonkier proportions. So the CMs version should be between the middle one and Matchbox's effort to the far right.

Mid%20Size%20RA%20small%2023.jpg

I like small stuff that I can mess around with (like the tiny Optimus Prime and the small Valkyries that have come out). So, as long as the size doesn't hurt the toys appearance/durability significantly, I'm all for it. We have at least 2 other larger versions of the Cyclone/Ride Armor, so why not get a little one too, assuming it's cheap. Anyone know the exact prices on the different ride armors from the different companies yet?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No news for Pre-order.. But the release is on January 2008.... It's a pack... Legioss + tread + small Cyclone.... Watch HLJ everydays....

Oooooooooh, Source please! :D

And the small cyclone is the tiny tiny one we've already seen?

Hrm...not that I think putting them all in one package is the worst idea in the world, but I'm worried it might knock these things out of my price range. Or it may be cheaper in the long run? I guess we'll see soon enough.

I honestly can't warrant paying more than $100-150 for something like this anymore b/c I could buy two games for that price with some money left over if it's around $150 and I just think I'd get more use out of the games. That's why I'd love to see smaller versions of these things. I don't know why companies think they have to make them huge to be cool. I've seen plenty of cool smaller figures (like the stuff Studio HalfEye puts out, although they are UBER expensive so they aren't the best example).

Yes it's correct Fort Max...

It's my seller who left me a message because I want to pre-order this too.... And yes, I can confirm that a pack with Legioss and tread in the same box He takes his information from CM directly.... And it's my provider of Macross's toys....

The Price is not confirm at this day...