1/60 YF-19 Fast Packs & Fold Booster

Mechamaniac

Save it. I don't need an explanation. Your post was rude and defamatory against Graham. If you have a problem with Yamato then direct it against Yamato.

Eventhough Yamato makes high-grade and high-quality Macross toys/models, the QC is to the least, the down fall as there's a considerable amount of gripes that needs to be corrected. It would be great if Yamato can concentrate a bit more on the QC department knowing they have been in business for some time now. <_<

• 5 weeks later...
Guest sh002

Just preordered the fold booster and fast pack without the YF-19 from HLJ. Missed the early bird though. Damn. Still a decent price compared to other stores.

Hi graham,

Is there any news from yamato on the fixes for the 1/60 YF-19 for the upcoming giftset as so far we only heard that the shin VF-0A shoulders plastic is going to be changed from ABS to POM? Tks

Any info on this? Tks

• 4 weeks later...

It looks pretty cool, like the CM Patlabor. I just wish the original design was not green. It just doesn't look right on the YF.

Cool I'm glad I've pre-ordered mine though I can't seem to understand what the shoulder armor is for and what's funtion supposed to be for?

Well, the effect is indeed better than expected. Maybe I'll repaint the booster with some kind of grey paint so it matches the FP's color.

Cool I'm glad I've pre-ordered mine though I can't seem to understand what the shoulder armor is for and what's funtion supposed to be for?

Why to make the YF-19 go faster of course. ;)

It may just be an extra vernier in battroid mode but in fighter mode, you can see how its an extra booster.

It does look good.

But turning off the lights and swooshing the YF-19 around the house won't make my girfriend very happy :lol:

lol, i can't wait to see mine up in my mirror walled display cabinent. It will be sweet joygasmness.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Can you imagine this at night with the Fold all lighted up? SWEET!

And i will deffineintly have Guld and his Fold equipped YF-21 on the bottom shelf.

The wife will deffinently not let me have the spinning at night when she wants to sleep! :lol: haha

HEY, what size batteries do we need? This might call for rechargeables....

... HOW the HELL will i fit a 1/60 YF-21 in the bottom shelf??? dammit.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Any word on whether the upcoming YF19 will include fixes? That is where the REAL meat is. The fold booster is only table scrap. It's disappointing to find so many discerning Macross fans going ga-ga simply over something plastic with flashing lights.

Cavemen with a torch could make a meal. What does the foldildo make you?

I've been told the wonky gunpod will be fixed. I think they were also looking into making the nose easier to transform, but I don't have any updated news on this. I haven't spoken with them in a few weeks.

Graham

Better now, thanks. :D

Graham, will they include those fixes in the '19 / foldildo bundle? I dunno, the answer they gave you is just as halfarsed as the way they rolled out the first batch of the 1/60 '19s.

Maybe you should bring a bat to Yamato next time.