Transformers Super Thread 5

...and an audio clip has surfaced on the Sector Seven website, of what seems to be Starscream's voice.

http://www.sectorseven.org/classified/anomalie3-402mig.mp3

That might be Daniel Ross, aka Mouth04 of the Allspark boards. He managed to get an audition after creating a fan comic with contributions from various artists and fellow fans, sent them to Michael Bay, Don Murphy and Steven Spielberg.

Hopefully he did get the part, and it will be another milestone in TF fans getting involved in official Transformers productions.

...and an audio clip has surfaced on the Sector Seven website, of what seems to be Starscream's voice.

http://www.sectorseven.org/classified/anomalie3-402mig.mp3

A friend of mine and I recieved that clip a few weeks ago, we have an idea of who it is, but we're not going to discuss the name of who that voice belongs too till we're absolutely sure it's him, out of respect for him since he's a friend of ours.

Afterall, if I said his name, and then later found out we were wrong, we look like asses :p

Rumor has it from what sources we gathered, this will be Starscreams voice for the video game....but nothing yet if that'll be also the movie.

Cool enough...thank you for the possible heads-ups about the audio clip. Whatever the scenario, it does sound pretty good.

As for the T-cracker repaint (maybe) of movie Starscream...if I have the money, I'll get him. I seem to be giving more preference to my jet-themed TF's right now.

I'm one of those people that ALWAYS wants TC to be DEEP METALLIC blue, not pale dull blue. Give me G1 toy colors every time, not G1 animation colors.

Just imagine that mold, using the same plastic as the G1 toy---or BM Jetstorm (which is pretty close).

That might be Daniel Ross, aka Mouth04 of the Allspark boards. He managed to get an audition after creating a fan comic with contributions from various artists and fellow fans, sent them to Michael Bay, Don Murphy and Steven Spielberg.

Hopefully he did get the part, and it will be another milestone in TF fans getting involved in official Transformers productions

lol yeah you kind of beat me too it. Peter asked him when we got the clip....but Daniel is sticking firm on saying he's not starscream and asks him to drop the subject several times.

However, on his website, he's got some "big announcement" instore for everyone about the movie.

I don't mind if the colorscheme for MP Skywarp doesn't match the animation or G1. I want to the jet to be all black with silver or gunmetal engine exhausts. The purple leading edge on the Classics v-stabs is fine. No purple nosecone please. I've always hated the different nosecone color on Seekers. I'd like to see a silver chest (like the classics version) on the robot. The feet can be silver or purple. The forearms and calf detail should be purple. Guns should be black with purple details.

Movie TC looks a lot better than SS IMHO. Also it's not so intensely pale here, more grey----not as good as dark metallic blue, but better than it originally looked. Anyone else see the photoshop with the "mouth" part of the eyepiping painted silver? It looks so good, I'd bet money it was originally intended by the sculptor to be done that way.

The rude awakening of Optimus Prime

Didn't see this post by anyone very funny :p

Kup- "I'm so old I feel like a piece of sh!t"

Prime- "Then that's what you'll be called from now on, Sh!t Piece"

:lol:

Edited by eriku

Hmm, i dont see what's so special about that. That's how it went down in the Cartoon right? Well that's how i remember happening. :D

"The best you can do is bring me back to life to fix your problems."

"I..'m sorry.. i couldn't be the leader that you.. were."

Classic.

Check it out...

LINK

:o Fan-Friggin-Tastic!

I was eagerly awaiting the pictures of what this bad boy was going to look like. I'm not in the least bit disappointed and i usually despise clear/transperant repaints of toys. I'm picking one up. :D

The rude awakening of Optimus Prime

Didn't see this post by anyone very funny :p

There's two more parodies by that same guy: A day in the life of Shockwave, and my personal favourite, Wheeljack's stupid excuses for giving the Dinobots small brains. The funniest thing is that the voices are uncannily similar.

Not very impressive? He's darn near friggin perfect. Metallic blue plastic!!!!!!! Plus his scheme is very close to G1. Was kinda hoping for an "interesting new take" on his striping pattern like SS and SW, but traditional is never a bad choice.

Could use black v.stabs though. Or at least some stripes.

Not very impressive? He's darn near friggin perfect. Metallic blue plastic!!!!!!! Plus his scheme is very close to G1. Was kinda hoping for an "interesting new take" on his striping pattern like SS and SW, but traditional is never a bad choice.

Could use black v.stabs though. Or at least some stripes.

*shrug* Like I said, I wasn't going to get it anyway. No way I'm paying out the ass for that. Plus I like Skywarp better.

BotCon T-cracker's cool...but my days of paying literal arms and legs are done too, I think. Hell, I just got done auctioning off a good portion of my old Botcon exclusives.

Makes me glad I've got all my G1 jets, though. :)

Noice, i'm pretty impressed with Thundercracker's paint scheme myself, seems pretty spot on. Not so impressed that i'm willing to drop $300+ for him though. :o Still a shame these aren't seeing mass-retail release. Shafted. <_<