The new 1/144 scale Valks by Popy

chowyunskinny

Phewwww......there was alot in this post to read. I wouldn't mind getting these little guys, but with all the QC issues people have i am not too sure. Someone wanna twist my arm a bit to get these?

:ph34r:

Phewwww......there was alot in this post to read. I wouldn't mind getting these little guys, but with all the QC issues people have i am not too sure. Someone wanna twist my arm a bit to get these?

:ph34r:

Honestly, people complaining about these being not perfect, I don’t understand. I love them. They cant be perfect because they are so small but I guarantee, they are better than any other of the small scale Valks. For $6 a pop, they are works of art.

Honestly, people complaining about these being not perfect, I don't understand. I love them. They cant be perfect because they are so small but I guarantee, they are better than any other of the small scale Valks. For $6 a pop, they are works of art.

Thanks.....I will consider this. :ph34r:

Where can you buy these??

THere are a few different places I have seen sell them.....a couple of them were.....BigBadToyStore(bbts.com) and another was on FeeBay(eBay). I am SURE that there are plenty of other places though. If anyone knows where to go for the best price on these....PLEASE let me know. THANKS. :ph34r:

I'm pretty sure it'll just be a repaint of the VF-1... making it a completely different toy wouldn't make a lot of sense I'm afraid.

Well most chase figures are different toys/sculpts even amongst the CM's line so I don't see why not. ;)

I think I've found out what the "secret" VF-1 is going to be. I read Japanese. It says here that when you combine Collection1's Hikaru VF-1 with Collection2's Max VF-1 and the "secret", you'll be able to form Skull Squadron. That means the "secret" is probably a Roy Fokker VF-1S w/o fast packs or a Kakizaki VF-1 (but didn't he fly a CF VF-1? Or did he get a green-trim VF-1 in the TV series? I forget). Anyway, Boooring!

I wish hoping for a "low-viz" VF-1. If not that, a VF-1 in VX-4 "Black Bunny" colors.

Edited by Vifam7

I think I've found out what the "secret" VF-1 is going to be. I read Japanese. It says here that when you combine Collection1's Hikaru VF-1 with Collection2's Max VF-1 and the "secret", you'll be able to form Skull Squadron. That means the "secret" is probably a Roy Fokker VF-1S w/o fast packs or a Kakizaki VF-1 (but didn't he fly a CF VF-1? Or did he get a green-trim VF-1 in the TV series? I forget). Anyway, Boooring!

I wish hoping for a "low-viz" VF-1. If not that, a VF-1 in VX-4 "Black Bunny" colors.

My money is on a DYRL Kakizaki or a VF-11! Both had fast packs and I read on YHJ in a seller's description an allusion to 7, so we'll see.

If they stick with the Valks only then there is still the DYRL VF-1S Max and the TV VF-1A Max as well...

It's in their best interest to start to introduce newer series' fighters since that will extend the number of series to produce. It worked for CMS!

Edited by Zinjo

At least i know you wouldn't bull$hit us mate, fair enough! DYRL? kaki 1A? :D I spose just fighter no FP's then?

Be good to find some pics of the whole series 2 set.

I wonder if series 3 will ever make it out?

We still need 1D, Elint, and they could be flexible with colour schemes, and perhaps they may grace us with a Regult or something. I nicely sculpted and POSEABLE Q-Rau 1/144 would be kick ass.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie