The new 1/144 scale Valks by Popy

chowyunskinny

.Is that Zentradi valk suppose to be influenced by when Max wore the suit?

That is what I think.

Are these random packing and we have to trade/ebay to get a complete set?

Edit: accroding to HLJ they are random packs.

Edited by Fly4victory

AFAIK, the legs are fixed.

Looks like the front landing gear on the Focker VF-1S Strike is collapsing......LOL!

Wonder what the material is, ABS, diecast, hard PVC? My bet is on hard PVC.

Hope they hold together well and don't have parts falling off all the time!

Graham

Hikaru's bird has a single wheeled front landing gear also...

And the PG word in below text is related to PG Hyakushiki (Type 100) I guess, maybe the modeler use some of PG parts to customize his Valk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

is that green one a zent color scheme?

I think so. Looks a lot like the Zent colour scheme I saw posted somewhere once.

Now the question is do I get some now or next month when Im in Tokyo ??? !!!!

Groan.......VF-1 though. Something different would have been nicer. It's not like we have a shortage of VF-1 toys ya know.

Some Mac Plus, Mac Zero, Mac 7, Mac II or M3 Valks would have been better.

Graham

Amen brother! B))

is that green one a zent color scheme?

Actually if you look at the pictures closely it's actually Max's Valk with the Zentreadi coat over it..... :p

Edited by Zinjo

Guess they're out

Moeyo

Toys Daily

[attachmentid=42055][attachmentid=42056][attachmentid=42057][attachmentid=42058]

Thanks for the pics!! Well i can't wait for my box of them to get to me.

I particulary like how the landing gear is not attached for packaging, less work for me! (ripped off landing gear off the other 1/144s)

Hurry up HLJ!

Call me anal but I was hoping they'd have lil pilots :p

I would have liked it too, but i guess that's up to the customizers! I might just frost up the canopy though....

maybe some plastic inside might hide the ghost pilot. I shall see if i can remove the canopy glass!

BY THE WAY ON THE BOX IT SAYS "VOL 1" Guess we can expect more 1/144 goodness hey mates???

Please God want 1/144 Macross + ! ! AND ZERO!!!!

http://www2.moeyo.com/img/07/04/19/4/404.html

IPB Image

LOVE the box art! Ahh man if i don't get the valks i want i'm gonna get my wife to grab a few boxes

when she is in Tokyo end of July. Love the small stuff!!!!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I saw them in a shop here in HK yesterday and picked up one box at random. I ended up with Hikaru's TV VF-1J.

Haven't taken it out of the plastic inner tray yet. Overall it looks pretty good, except the seam on one of the legs seemed to be coming apart. Should be easy to fix though.

Comes with parts allowing you to display it either wheels up or wheels down.

I'll try to snap some pics at the weekend.

Graham

I saw them in a shop here in HK yesterday and picked up one box at random. I ended up with Hikaru's TV VF-1J.

Haven't taken it out of the plastic inner tray yet. Overall it looks pretty good, except the seam on one of the legs seemed to be coming apart. Should be easy to fix though.

Comes with parts allowing you to display it either wheels up or wheels down.

I'll try to snap some pics at the weekend.

Graham

Thanks Graham!!!! ^_^B))

Graham, is the ordnance detachable? Floppy?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Ahh, sorry i didn't check the time you posted, and i asked about it so you'd check it when you had time.

Thanks Graham. :D Look forward to the review! Another thing i'd like to ask about is the canopy,

you reckon the clear canopy could be detached for modification purposes? :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

LOL

So Im in Japan in just under 5 weeks so I may have mine before you :p

Lucky! I fancy my chances getting it first though. :p

Not only do i gots the 10 box a runi of 1/144 goodness i gots me a YF-21 Hasegawa and an extra

1/144 Diecast YF-21 too! I will be a happy boy in 2 weeks! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

annnnnnd only ¥1,880 for shipping! Yayness

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Lucky! I fancy my chances getting it first though. :p

Not only do i gots the 10 box a runi of 1/144 goodness i gots me a YF-21 Hasegawa and an extra

1/144 Diecast YF-21 too! I will be a happy boy in 2 weeks! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

annnnnnd only �1,880 for shipping! Yayness

You got your self a good deal there I think.

Im guesing the 10 box will be the same size as other comparable Gashapon releases like the CMS or such. The reason behind that is if they are I may wait till Im in Nihon and buy em there else if the price is not much different I will just get them from HLJ. Anyone care to comment ?

You got your self a good deal there I think.

Im guesing the 10 box will be the same size as other comparable Gashapon releases like the CMS or such.

The reason behind that is if they are I may wait till Im in Nihon and buy em there else if the price is not much

different I will just get them from HLJ. Anyone care to comment ?

I think you should just wait and buy them in Nihon, atleast then you can just buy and buy till you get the full

or desired set big F mate. :D Seems logical! Atleast then you won't spend money for shipping and the

possibilty of getting too many double or triples.

AND the ability to buy the boxes from the shelves in the country that designed them is priceless,

and worth the wait alone. ^_^

Well you could knock it out on the Bay or do a deal here.

Yeah i will be if i have to. : D

and OMG i'm a bridge bunny! ^________________________^ SWEET!

Now i get to have coffee breaks with the gals and talk about lesbian fantasies with AV Idols! MUAHHAAHAHAHHA

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I think you should just wait and buy them in Nihon, atleast then you can just buy and buy till you get the full

or desired set big F mate. :D Seems logical! Atleast then you won't spend money for shipping and the

possibilty of getting too many double or triples.

AND the ability to buy the boxes from the shelves in the country that designed them is priceless,

and worth the wait alone. ^_^

Yeah i will be if i have to. : D

and OMG i'm a bridge bunny! ^________________________^ SWEET!

Now i get to have coffee breaks with the gals and talk about lesbian fantasies with AV Idols! MUAHHAAHAHAHHA

LOL

Yeah I think your right. I could always post em home as im planning to do some of that anyhow :D

As the last couple of years I have really taken the piss in customs. 10 or 15 killos over baggage alowance and not paying for it. Its all in how you put your bag on the scales Heh heh !!

Edited by big F

I can confirm that the chase "Zentradi Max" does not come in every box. :blink::(

and that right there is the deal breaker for me. :mellow:

i refuse to collecting any line that has chase figures. i'm not wasting my time and money buying cases of anything trying to hunt something down. anytime i see the words "chase" or "con exclusive", its automatically a no.

I ordered them from a store in Hong Kong but the price listed below is better. Will let you know if they show or not.

As HLJ seems sold out, I just bought some through this ebay seller: http://stores.ebay.com/THE-NET-BOEKI

Set of 7pc, looks to include the 'Secret' Zent-Coat figure for $35.00 + shipping from Japan. Will update when received and let you guys know if legit.

:)