The Ghost pic thread

Dante74

I'm confused. It seems like we more-or-less all agree that price speculation is silly. I was just trying to prevent people from villifying Yamato. Clearly it is the evil, vile, and contemptible middle man we should all hate. :) Watch out middle men, I hear Geico is out to eliminate you. Anyway, let's not say how much we'd be willing to pay, let's let the middle men try to figure that out on their own. In the meantime I'll say this:

I found Ghost to be quite good for cheesy romance films. I mean, Demi was looking pretty hot and I'm a sucker for movies that have bad guys being carted away by badder guys (the furies or such). I even didn't find Whoopi entirely annoying... quite a rare occasion.

since you couldn't just let it go and since theres real no nice way to put this, i'll just have to be blunt...

i don't like you, i never liked you, i don't like what you post, i don't like how you post. i try to avoid you like i avoid people with cold sores....4tehW1N!!11!!!

since you couldn't just let it go and since theres real no nice way to put this, i'll just have to be blunt...

i don't like you, i never liked you, i don't like what you post, i don't like how you post. i try to avoid you like i avoid people with cold sores....4tehW1N!!11!!!

:lol: Well, there it is... The "hater"ist we all know in his pure unadulterated form~

btw. the last post was me letting it go... this one's to confirm why people (not just myself) have a problem with you.

cheers~

Edit: Moderators, delete the last few posts by myself and "do not disturb" if you deem necessary....

Edited by Nani?!

i try to avoid you like i avoid people with cold sores

That's just terrible logic! Cold sores = easy. I see a girl with a cold sore and I'm like "yeehaw, you call me in a week." It's like unwed mothers... it's not like that chick doesn't put out.

This post is meant entirely for levity.

Since I have contributed to the wayward direction of this thread,

I'll put it back on topic with a technicolor version of the ghost pic shot at the convention:

IPB Image

I can't wait to see the actual thing colored~

Nice job! That looks really slick.

I think there's a slight error however, relating to the (almost) vertical tails you have colored as part of the Ghost. They're not really part of the Ghost, and are instead the normal tails from the VF-0 that pass through gaps between the Ghost wings and and body to give the illusion that they're actually part of the Ghost when they're not. You can see it more clearly by looking at the side shots on the first page.

Aside from that it looks amazing. :)

Nice job! That looks really slick.

I think there's a slight error however, relating to the (almost) vertical tails you have colored as part of the Ghost. They're not really part of the Ghost, and are instead the normal tails from the VF-0 that pass through gaps between the Ghost wings and and body to give the illusion that they're actually part of the Ghost when they're not. You can see it more clearly by looking at the side shots on the first page.

Aside from that it looks amazing. :)

ahh~ so it is~ thanks~

Great on the photoshop.

I was just thinking ... is that it? is that all it does? it just sits on top.

Atleast the Valk has 3 modes. I'm not asking for sound or lights,

i just ... i dont know, I just need more info on this.

edit :

re-read Grahams post about the landing gear and swiveling parts. But still going

to have to wait and think on this I guess like others have said price will play a huge factor.

Edited by Macross73

I was just thinking ... is that it? is that all it does? it just sits on top.

you mean like the super/strike armor. :rolleyes:

I'm shure there are going to be gimmics on this thing that will make it worth getting.

If they do release a giftset with both and a new pilot I'm all over that.

x2

My VF-0S had no QC issues (thanks to EternalD), but if i can get the VF-0A with Shin pilot and Ghost in a giftset knowing how tight they fixed up the VF-0, then i am definitely preordering.

Digging the Shin vf-0a.

Not diggin the ghost colors... it has to be darker... the ghost itself should be at least as dark as shin's heatshield canopy cover... the attachments also need to be about 15-20% darker.

I don't know what yamato's standard is for coloring... it's like they have cross-eyed color-blind people pick out the plastic colors... They make the CF contrast more and darker overall than the anime, then they contrast way less and go lighter with the ghost, which is obviously supposed to be darker....

Also REALLY NOT DIGGIN that they release a Shin version AFTER the CF, telling Graham that that's the only color scheme there is for the vf-0a, causing mass confusion, then only to bloody release a shin version... And you KNOW everyone will have to buy it because it's Mr. Main Charater SHIN's and it has a chest stripe.

It's f-ing dirty if you ask me... capitalism sure, but dirty nonetheless.

Honestly, I really hate HATING yamato... I really wish they just think of us just a wee bit more than money printers, so both them and us fans can feel like we've gained... Why is that so f-ing hard for them to do?

Pity really...

Edited by Nani?!

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves, this is just a display at a show. It doesn't mean they're definitely releasing a Shin variant yet (it just seems likely now). They might have just made the mock up to help sell the Ghost or something though. -

I agree with nani on this one... after thinking about it, if they do release the shin type, I'm going to be mighty pissed. I can't get as many valks as I used to/would like to and i would have gotten the shin type over the CF type.. specially considering how similar they look.

I'm pretty disapointed in yamato.. deliberately misleading their customers is just a piss poor way to treat us, if it ends up that there is a shin type coming out.