Officially Schwarzenegger

Agent ONE

Yes, I heard it was common for US celebrities to do commercials in Japan, I saw one with Harrison Ford in it. Those pictures are definitely avatar-worthy.

did you actually watch the commericals? They are friggin hilarious! Let me know what you think.

They missed one though :( .

When I was stationed in Japan 90-92, I remember another Arnold commercial that featured Arnold looking tired, then consuming noodles (or it may have been that energy drink), then in the next shot, he's walking by holding a car up with one arm.

Anyone buying the T3 DVD that comes out tomorrow should listen to Mr. Governor's commentary regarding the T-X's size-adjusting boobies. :D

Hell yeah! I can't believe how quick they turned out that DVD... The probably wanted to capitalize on the ellection hype.

Hell yeah! I can't believe how quick they turned out that DVD... The probably wanted to capitalize on the ellection hype.

Actually, the turnaround time for DVDs seems to be getting shorter and shorter all the time. There's already news that we will probably see Matrix: Revolutions on DVD in time for Christmas. :huh:

Hell yeah!  I can't believe how quick they turned out that DVD... The probably wanted to capitalize on the ellection hype.

Actually, the turnaround time for DVDs seems to be getting shorter and shorter all the time. There's already news that we will probably see Matrix: Revolutions on DVD in time for Christmas. :huh:

Woah!.. I mean wOah!... I mean WOAH!

Hell yeah!  I can't believe how quick they turned out that DVD... The probably wanted to capitalize on the ellection hype.

No expert, but I think it has to do with the huge opening weekends for most movies and then how they just kinda fade otu after that. With movies like the Matrix sequels, most of the people that want to see it (i.e. fans) go and see it on the first weekend. Theoretically anyways, I haven't been around a newspaper (or interested enough to look up sales figures) to prove it.

No expert, but I think it has to do with the huge opening weekends for most movies and then how they just kinda fade otu after that.

That's certainly a large part of it. According to the article I read on DarkHorizons.com, Warner Bros was less than pleased that Revolutions "only" made $80 million on it's opening weekend. This is down from Reloaded's opening weekend of $120+ million. :rolleyes:

You gotta know there's something f'ed up with Hollywood when an $80 million opening weekend isn't satisfactory.

You gotta know there's something f'ed up with Hollywood when an $80 million opening weekend isn't satisfactory.

Well yeah, but how much did they spend on it?

Here's another Arnold link.

WARNING - PICS OF ARNOLD'S SCHLONG INCLUDED!

Unavoidable, but hey, don't look, I sure as hell didnt.

But there is a pretty indepth timeline of his life up to and including the race for Governator.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, DONT BLAME ME IF YOU SEE ARNIE'S SCHLONG

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/entertai...schwarzenegger/

No expert, but I think it has to do with the huge opening weekends for most movies and then how they just kinda fade otu after that.

That's certainly a large part of it. According to the article I read on DarkHorizons.com, Warner Bros was less than pleased that Revolutions "only" made $80 million on it's opening weekend. This is down from Reloaded's opening weekend of $120+ million. :rolleyes:

F'ed up especially when you consider that in reality Reloaded and Revolutions should be treated as the same movie; filmed together with the same budget, you kinda have to look at both of them together.

what do you think will be his reply?

:lol: Green Berrets!

"You scared mutha frakk@? You should be. Cause THIS Green Berret's gonna kick your ass."

"I eat Green Berrets for breakfast......and right now I am very hungry."

Yes, I heard it was common for US celebrities to do commercials in Japan, I saw one with Harrison Ford in it.  Those pictures are definitely avatar-worthy.

did you actually watch the commericals? They are friggin hilarious! Let me know what you think.

The Arinamin V ones are sure to haught my dreams. Someone should play those at his inaguration party. :p

PUMPING IRON IS NOW AVAILABLE IN DVD!!!!!!!!

Did anyone order it? I just got mine from Amazon.

OMG!!! The special edition of Pumping Iron is so good. Arnold had a new interview in it where he talks the Pot he smoked (and inhaled) and the steriods he did. Really interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

Arnold got his start in Bodybuilding, guess who else did?

I will be incredibly impressed if anyone can pick out the famous actor in this picture (yes you will all know who this is):

post-25-1070648020.jpg

is it Scott Baio??

:D  :p

Come on.. The picture was taken in the 1950s.

Ronnie Reagan??

You are getting closer in age. but no.

Clue: he has been knighted