Officially Schwarzenegger

Agent ONE

Pass the bong please... and point me at who in that picture is Sean Connery. :huh:

It's the eyebrows of the guy in the middle with white trunks. Makes me think of Connery.

But, there's not enough body hair and no ponch... so it can't be.

Vostok 7

Pass the bong please... and point me at who in that picture is Sean Connery. :huh:

It's the eyebrows of the guy in the middle with white trunks. Makes me think of Connery.

Vostok 7

That ain't Sean Connery you fools! :rolleyes:

Thats hmmm...... errr..........

William Shatner!

Edited by Abombz!!

Vostok 7

Vostok 7 WINS!!!!!!

Thats right, Sean Connery!

post-25-1070672486.jpg

Read about on Sean's site here:

http://www.seanconnery.com/biography/

Okay guys...so A1 has revealed that it's 007...but I swear...at first, I thought the middle whitie-tidy guy looked strangely familiar. I was thinking Tony Curtis? What do you think?...

22m.jpg

BTW, Connery and Curtis are only 5 years apart in age, i.e. born 1930 and 1925 respectively.

Edited by J A Dare

Wow...  He really lost his way by the Bond movies then.

Hey now...he was still winning those stupid "Sexiest Man" polls as recently as a few years ago. I can only wish that I'll be so highly regarded when I'm in my 60's.

I never followed the "worlds sexiest man" competition :huh: Im a firm believer that if you dont use it, "it" goes away ;)

Oh...for God's sake, it's Sean Connery, people!

AH! I am such a jerk... Sorry BSU! You did get it first, I don't know how I missed that...

*strips V7 of his award and gives it to you!*

Wow... He really lost his way by the Bond movies then.

Vostok 7

I think back in the 60's the shape he was in for the first few Bond movies was considered to be really good. Remember that was before steroids, nobody was huge compared to now.

I think back in the 60's the shape he was in for the first few Bond movies was considered to be really good. Remember that was before steroids, nobody was huge compared to now.

Yeah... But he grew back alot of body hair and a gut by then is what I'm saying.

Vostok 7

I just got Arnold's encyclopaedia for bodybuilding. It's awesome! You can use this thing to do triceps extensions easily! :p At AUD $25.00 it was a steal!

PS hope you aren't one of those guys on the website you have in your sigs Agentone. Thats just wrong what those guys are doing.

PPS to quash some stereotypes, steroids shrink your eggs, not your bacon. Nuff' said. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Schwarzenegger meets Whillie Mays... and has no clue who he is!

A Giant greeting: As great moments in sports go, the meeting Sunday night of former muscleman-turned-governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and Giants legend Willie Mays at the San Francisco City Hall soiree for Charlotte Shultz was one for the books.

That is, if the book happens to be "Ripley's Believe It or Not."

Witnesses tell us that as the festivities wound down, Mays was making his way up to the platform to say hello to a couple of friends.

"He passed by Arnold, said hello and stuck out his hand,'' said one witness.

Arnold -- his face a blank -- stuck his hand out as well and said, "Nice to see you.''

Willie paused. "You don't know who I am, do you?" he said.

"No, but I'll still shake your hand,'' Arnold said, moving on and leaving a row of stunned witnesses in his wake.

"Amazing - the guy didn't even know who Willie Mays was,'' said one witness.

On the other hand, how big was baseball in Austria?

By the way, speaking of our new governor - a few of the local insiders couldn't help but steal glances at the Terminator's shoes.

"Lifts,'' said one theatrical maven. "Now I know why he walks funny.''

See link: http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c...BAGRB3OR5E1.DTL

By the way the article is about a friend of mine who got ellected Mayor last week.

Heck, even I'm a little too young to say I'd automatically recognize him if I saw him around town, but I know Willie Mays is one of the greatest baseball players of all time, and a local hero to San Franciscans. He'd probably be one of the biggest guests at any "society" party.

Agent, tell Gavin I wish him good luck.

Heck, even I'm a little too young to say I'd automatically recognize him if I saw him around town, but I know Willie Mays is one of the greatest baseball players of all time, and a local hero to San Franciscans. He'd probably be one of the biggest guests at any "society" party.

Agent, tell Gavin I wish him good luck.

You are correct about the local hero thing, in SF Willie is a hero. But then again, being a conservative, Arnold has steered clear of SF for the most part for his entire life. He had one party at the commonwealth club two years ago to promote his afterschool programs for kids, but other than that SF is just too different. That is probably part of the reason he had no idea who Willie is... Also Pfunk, you are correct I think it takes a real a-hole to say, "so don't you know who I am."

And I am glad you support Gavin. He is really happy he won the other night, I was standing right next to him when we were watching Matt's consession speech. I think Matt is a good guy, but he has some really bad ideas.