What Issues Would You...

kensei

This thing is going to read like the declassified reports we in the US get from the CIA

"Well, I spoke with [blacked out text] today the [blacked out text] of 200[blacked out text]. I am very pleased to report that a bunch of new stuff is in the work like [blacked out text]. What I found most surprising was [blacked out text]. Obviously I am thrilled. I went through your guys' list of questions and below are the answers:

1) [blacked out text]

2) [blacked out text]

:D

please don't reissue the M&M set!... I would be forced to buy more 1/48s and I really want to avoid that for a while. :p

*strings eugimon and Scream Man up as an example to those who would challenge Super Max and Milia*

I'm in the same boat as you. Hell I'm in college and I'm probably going to buy 2-3 Valks this year. Last year I only bought one. I don't think you understand... I NEED Max!

Edited by meh_cd

Grahams post will read like this...

Well today at Yamato I saw some little plastic making machines and some drawings of stuff. They let me play with a new macross toy and i drank some coffee in a Yamato mug. It was very nice. It rained on the way home. The end

Hmm , its on a Need To Know basis ...

the weather is also Classified. :p:ph34r:

All he really has to say is "everybody start saving up now!"

and thats it, its on.

*strings eugimon and Scream Man up as an example to those who would challenge Super Max and Milia*

I'm in the same boat as you. Hell I'm in college and I'm probably going to buy 2-3 Valks this year. Last year I only bought one. I don't think you understand... I NEED Max!

Hey Im trying to trade away my Milia, but no one was into it ;)

SV-51 Cool!

but not till the middle of the year. Nothing else until then? (aside from the YF19, Shin Vf, and Urban GBP)

The way things had been going I half expected there to be continiued flood of toys on the way. But the break is

welcome since I have other interests to attend to.

edit:

was wondering about this

"It was also confirmed that the Fold Booster & FAST Pack set will be released both separately and as a set together with the YF-19."

the 19 in this set will be same color as the current 19 or will it be a new scheme? it no fun unless its a different scheme.

Looking forward to the various paint shemes.

and

I wish they'd reconsider the whole 2 seater thing. I want a 1/.48 VE1 and VT1.

Edited by Macross73

Thank for the update graham. Although you didn't reveal too much we couldn't have already guessed.

Eugimon, you are the prophet. Alternating M-zero with M + stuff. SV-51 by mid this year. YF-21 by 4th quarter 2007.

I don't see the reason why they didn't let you reveal the yf-21. It goes hand in hand with yf-19 and given that the yf-19 1/60 is selling as well as they are, you know yamato is banking on the yf-21 to do the same.

and BAH no two seaters! :(

holy cow!! that is great news!! i thought an sv-51 might never happen because of fragility. yf-19 repaints, possible extra missles, i need a second job!! i wish i had known about the yf-19 and fastpack/fold booster bundle, tho..

For the 'Heavy Arm Weapon', sounds to me like Yamato needs to comission Kawamori to draw up some new line art of it! Hasegawa has comissioned new design art from him several times, to clear up portions of the designs that were unclear. Yamato just needs to do the same :)

Orguss is a good guess. I can't think of anything else at the moment.

There's not much transforming mecha anime now that you think about it. (not counting the super robot combiners :p)