New 1/48 Angel Birds Valk By Yamato

Dante74

It looks like the pilot is even painted the right colors this time. I'm still kinda bummed that Yamato used Kakizaki's flight suit for the CF pilots, except that it saved me from having to repaint one for my TV Kakizaki custom. Anyway, when I saw RYO's pic in the other thread, I wasn't sure if it was a custom job or an actual upcoming release. Nice to see it's going into production, especially since we've been asking for it for so long. Perhaps Graham had a hand in bringing this one around?

Thanks Yamato!

More stuff I don't have money for!?!?!?!?@#@)U@(*&*~@(@*!(

Now I have to plan for the VF0A and the Angel Bird....

Guess I can reuse the 3 yr. old crib instead of buying a new one.

if we were only having a girl instead of a boy, i wouldn't have to buy new clothes...

hmmm......

baby boy in girl clothes all rit dyed blue or new valks......

decisions decisions..... :lol:

Damn Half of me is Happy as hell to see that Yamato is continuing to release new Valk schemes!

The other half is contemplating how to kill his twin so that it can save money for more important things.

Who will win?

I'm siding with the former. :o

I wonder if the blue part from the legs are originally white and then painted blue. Much like the Super Max and Millia. They were solid red and blue but the the whites are painted which makes it looks a bit tacky.

Edited by Agent-GHQ

IMO an airobatics plane doesn't need a gunpod.

When I get it, it'll never be transformed out of fighter mode.

418108[/snapback]

I wonder if it's going to have the full compliment of underwing weapons. With all the specialty valks coming out lately, I wonder if Yamato is eventually going to do a VF-1D??

Ehh.. doesn't pique my interest. I'd rather Yamato give us some two-seat VF-A version.

Did the angel birds appear in DYRL??

If they didn't, why does it have the chickenhands?

418111[/snapback]

I don't recall seeing any in DYRL, but it still has the chicken hands for perfect transformation. As far as I can tell, all the 1/48s come with chicken hands for this specific reason. But hopefully Yamato will include the TV fat hands with these as well.

kewl. Maybe Ill drop some cash for one of these babes.....Well, cant wait what the box art's gonna look like...hope they change the usual lame lookin box that we had so far.

anyway, this, and the VF-0S are very good looking valks in fighter mode!

Again..this shows that they will never do an Elint and Ostrich

418190[/snapback]

It might not gives us the two-seaters, yet. But it could lead us to TV Max and Kakizake, since they are still milking the VF-1A molds. And who knows, they're might even be a very, very slim chance that the VF-1A Kakizake from DYRL could be produced.

Please Yamato hear my prayers.

I disagree, I think it shows these molds are now profitable enough where they could pretty much spit out whatever they want since costs have been recouped. Extra profits now can be funneled toward new molds like the 1/60 0s, 19s... and who knows what else.

Thanks for the news (RYO and Dante)!  Posted on the Nexus!

Got a profile for this one now up here too.

418112[/snapback]

Thanks!!! :D

Over on the Macross World Forums, Dante74 (with some help from RYO) has posted an image of the next VF-1 in the Yamato 1/48-scale line.  The "Angel Birds" color scheme. . .

LOLz! :D

I'd just like to correct your assumption...I did not help Dante74, he jumped the gun on making this thread when he saw my inquiry on this thread, no offense to Dante74 ofcourse...Ultimately, a BIG thanks to Hobby Stock for the very early scoop... ;)

Back to topic, I somehow don't like the colorful scheme, I think I'll keep my budget on the VF-0A instead...

Edited by RYO

I disagree, I think it shows these molds are now profitable enough where they could pretty much spit out whatever they want since costs have been recouped. Extra profits now can be funneled toward new molds like the 1/60 0s, 19s... and who knows what else.

418194[/snapback]

i hope that would be the case too! :D but they are not showing.. :(