New Pics Of Low Vis Version 2

wolfx

Here's a couple of quick pics of my woodland camo VF-1A, that I snapped this morning before heading off to work. That's my son's head in the bottom pic.

Click to enlarge.

IMG_0911.JPG

IMG_0910.JPG

Gotta finish rearranging my display cabinet and get rid of the last of the Gundam crap, so that it is 100% Macross.

Graham

Just bought myself a Low Viz 2 (officially released in Hong Kong today) :lol:

But need to wait for 1 more month for the camo GBP armor :angry:

48lowvisgbp_MED.jpg

Will Yamato release camo Valk+Armor in one set? like the Stealth Valk+Fast Pack set? :unsure:

My low viz 1 & 2 :lol:

IMGP1157.jpg

Edited by widowmaker

Just bought myself a Low Viz 2 (officially released in Hong Kong today) :lol:

But need to wait for 1 more month for the camo GBP armor :angry:

Will Yamato release camo Valk+Armor in one set?  like the Stealth Valk+Fast Pack set? :unsure:

My low viz 1 & 2 :lol:

Right next to the box of 5.56 Nato FMJ. Nice touch lad! B))

Edited by Mechamaniac

Graham,

Is that a Gundam in the lower right corner of the top pic? I thought you where the biggest Gundam hater around? :p

Looks like an awesome collection! Please update the collection page of the main site with some new pics. I'm very curious.

BTW; I like the box for the new camo Valk.

haha! we 3 are in the same boat, other than i'm passing on the GBP repaint, i've gotten away from my completist ways and my wallets lovin it.

edit:

almost forgot why i was posting...

thanks for the info Dat Pinche Haro!

Edited by haterist

Graham,

Is that a Gundam in the lower right corner of the top pic? I thought you where the biggest Gundam hater around? 

Looks like an awesome collection! Please update the collection page of the main site with some new pics. I'm very curious

It's the FIX Figuration Deep Striker, which doesn't /really/ count because it's basically just a giant space combat suit with unneccessary arms and a head.

Yes, that VF-17 is the Bandai 1/144 plastic model kit, with Wave decals.

I actually, like Katoki's Gundam Sentinel desgins and had all the FIX Sentinel toys on display, but they are all being packed away for storage or sale (haven't decided which yet).

Graham

MONKEY POWER!!!!!

For those of you that ordered the Low Vis 2.0 from Rob, the Samurai-monkey, he is getting his shipment on Saturday.  Goodies on the way soon!

404342[/snapback]

Edited by Mowe

I agree with whoever said it should be called camouflage valk.

Woodland sounds accuate to me, maybe they're gonna produce a line with different types of camo. Then again if they're lame like the Army and run with a universal pattern they should change the name.

Either way I'll wait for a MARPAT version with EGA on it. :p

I guess I'm the only idiot who thought of South Park's "Woodland Critter Christmas" when he first saw the box? :rolleyes:

<Not knockin' the valk inside. Just not a big fan of the box's design or the "official" name of the valk.>

I don't have the LV2 yet, but my Stealth has the regular scooped-out headrest seat that replaced the old-style flat headrest years ago. I don't see any other changes to it besides the color it was molded in.

Actually I did notice that the pilot looks like it fits very nicely into the seat and you are given the illusion that he is holding the 2 control sticks on the side of the cockpit, whereas on the other 1/48s they look more like they are being squashed in without holding anything.

I don't know how much this differs from the original low viz pilot but i love it on the stealth.

Thanks a lot Hayao Kakizaki, I was trying to resist buying one of these, but now I think I'm going to have to get one. :p

BTY any chance someone could post side by side pics of the LV2 and the cannon fodder? I'd like to compare the the tan colors. Or in the very least can someone let us know if there is any difference between them?

Thanks

Thank god.  I was worried there for a minute.  White usually detracts from a camo color scheme... ;)

405778[/snapback]

yeah, but so does a bright red cirlcle with a white kite in the middle. Derrrr! :rolleyes:

Lord K.

Thank god.  I was worried there for a minute.  White usually detracts from a camo color scheme... ;)

405778[/snapback]

yeah, but so does a bright red cirlcle with a white kite in the middle. Derrrr! :rolleyes:

Lord K.

406038[/snapback]

Which won't be going on either of my LV2's either.... :rolleyes: