Fix Me

Lemme know if I'm alone but if i hit "View new posts" more than once per visit I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: clean_int_array() in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/mwf/sources/search.php on line 83

There is a patch that covers this that was posted in January. It has not been applied by the administration. It affects all versions of IPB from 2.0.3 to 2.1.4.

I've never tried messing around with the forum software before, so I'm going to leave this one to Shawn to fix. I've already emailed him and if he hasn't fixed it in a day or two, I'll chase him with a phone call.

Graham

I've never tried messing around with the forum software before, so I'm going to leave this one to Shawn to fix. I've already emailed him and if he hasn't fixed it in a day or two, I'll chase him with a phone call.

Graham

398836[/snapback]

Graham, You might want to let Shawn know that it is affecting the forum's Search abilities as well.

I applied the patch-it said it was compatible with the version we are on now.

I've been trying to get in contact with invision board for 3 days now. Will let you know as soon as I get through

Shawn

Works.

As for the skin, If we could save the data for where this skin is located (For phpBB, the skin is saved in it's own folder/directory), this would save us time.

I'm going to see what is involved with that upgrade. Its been a couple months since I've been able to find some time to get into the server and perform all the upgrades/patches (long overdue )

I'm going to see what is involved with that upgrade. Its been a couple months since I've been able to find some time to get into the server and perform all the upgrades/patches (long overdue )

398989[/snapback]

MY GOD! SHAWN'S ALIVE!! :p

Sorry, if i add me to this topic to say that , but maybe this is in some way related to the search function.

I just would like to understand what's happening in this forum, against me, as i received a unpleasant message from anasazi about the purchasing of his decals without i did anything against him.

In fact i think i didn't anything about anybody here.I just replied to 2 or 3 persons that were harsh with me and everybody now seems to be against me.

This seems absurd to me.

It seems like here just few understand that for somebody who's not english isn't easy using the search function without experience, and that if you are memer from about a week you can even don't know yet the forum rules.

But anyway i don't think this could be intended as a crime.

In fact nobody just suggested me kindly(neither administrators) to use the search button or go read rules; they immediately blamed me with a rough tone as if i would have offended direcly somebody just asking something that was already asked before.

Nobody have thought that if they would have been kinder with me i'd never been so controversial??

Maybe this is some kind of closed society and you like to be hostile with new people, if so this is not the right place for me ,macross or not, but i'd like to ear the point of view of more people before decide anything.

I hope you don't find this post useless cause by my side i think it could interest to any new member in the present and in the future as well.

Sorry if my english wasn't clear enough , i wrote it the best i could

Lots of a$sholes around here and a few forum & search nazis. Don't let 'em get you down. Just learn which members they are and ignore them. Just to be safe, do some research before posting things. Eventually you'll be caught up enough where it won't matter.

Sorry, if i add me to this topic to say that , but maybe this is in some way related to the search function.

I just would like to understand what's happening in this forum, against me, as i received a unpleasant message from anasazi about the purchasing of his decals without i did anything against him.

In fact i think i didn't anything about anybody here.I just replied to 2 or 3 persons that were harsh with me and everybody now seems to be against me.

This seems absurd to me.

...*snip* (Too long to quote)

deadboy, if you have an issue with someone, please send a message to a moderator/admin instead of posting in a thread that is completely unrelated to your problem.

The rules are located here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=142

Section I.: The basic don'ts of Macross World posting Etiquette.

These are typical behaviors in posting that can make the forums a mess. They may seem minor but it does interfere with keeping a well-run message board.

10. Post without considering using search feature or worst not even scrolling down the first page. Unless you have found some new information don't start a new topic that is already being discussed.

11. Use the forums as substitute for email or as a chat room.

17. Ask a question in which you can easily find the answer by looking at other sections of Macross World or at anime.net/macross.

If you have difficulty using the search feature, please send a moderator or admin a private message and we would be more than welcome to help. However, if you continue to start topics without researching first and then become hostile when we tell you to research topics on your own even after providing links and other helpful hints, then we will consider an appropriate punishment.