Wedding Cake Macross Cms Toppers

Solscud007

Well, XStoys got married.

and what a big nerd haha j/k he used a Max CMS and a Millia for this wedding cake toppers.

Im gonna use valkries instead. maybe the SD Tanmen Ostrich kit haha.

maybe have Nightmareb4macross make me a cake. hmmmm

dsc064087mi.jpg

dsc064151oi.jpg

dsc064177hp.jpg

I helped put the toppers on the cake.

Edited by Solscud007

congrats! I remember meeting her at the HK shopathon a few years back. Hopefully she'll teach you a lesson or two about responsible spending! :p

Congratulations Tony! Finally you got married!

Now, if you guys are planning babies I recommend you a nice cabonite glass shelf (bullet proof) with temporized locks.

Nice Wedding cake, and hot looking bridemaid.

By the way, you are such nerd. :D

congrats to XStoys on losing his bachelorhood (or sympathies, depending on his thoughts about marriage, haha) but i'm sure his lady's a great gal and very considerate wife.

btw, where're XStoys and scolscud from? i don't usually pay much attention. both from CA?

and yes, those two ladies dressed in pink behind XStoys look cute. ;)

Hello all, yes I bit the big bullet yesterday! After months of planning & headaches the day finally came. For the most part everything went well.

Oh, thanks Nick for putting my picture up, I said you could do it for the cake not for me! :angry:

Anyways... my wife was cool with the whole CMS thing. It was my personal addition to the wedding. Now that the wedding is over with I can get back to collecting my toys!

:D:p:lol:

btw, where're XStoys and scolscud from? i don't usually pay much attention. both from CA?

very bay area if i'm not mistaken. i'm pretty sure i recognize that view. Tis definitely wedding season, i had to rent two tuxes this weekend.

congrats! all looks very nice.

very bay area if i'm not mistaken. i'm pretty sure i recognize that view. Tis definitely wedding season, i had to rent two tuxes this weekend.

congrats! all looks very nice.

393782[/snapback]

nope wrong. Well partially. XStoys is from the bay area. but we are both now Socal people.

Hello all, yes I bit the big bullet yesterday!  After months of planning & headaches  the day finally came.  For the most part everything went well.

Oh, thanks Nick for putting my picture up, I said you could do it for the cake not for me!  :angry:

Anyways... my wife was cool with the whole CMS thing.  It was my personal addition to the wedding.  Now that the wedding is over with I can get back to collecting my toys!

:D  :p  :lol:

393732[/snapback]

Yeah right! She let you continue collecting toys? I am impressed. I need a girl that doesnt mind it.

congrats man...that cake topper just added to your geekness. :lol:

solscud, tell me you got some good pictures of the bridesmaids!

393703[/snapback]

yes, please tell us you got good pix of the bridesmaids! :D:p:lol: Dang, I just went to a wedding yesterday too! And I'm going to another one this june!! sigh... everybody's getting married. Soon I'll be the only one left that hasn't been married yet. :(;):D:p:lol:

oh yeah, congrats xstoys! Now your wife owns half of your toys.... :p

Dude... I gotta admit, I don't think I'd have the balls to put those figures on my wedding cake! So, If she let ya do that she MUST be worth marrying! Congrats!!! Let's see more pics of all the other ladies at the wedding... including the hottie in the pink!

Hey Min,

Honeymoon will have to wait till I can recoup from this months expenses; new G35, wedding, & property taxes. =P

We're going to Bora Bora in August.

Congratz Tony!  I hope you still get to keep on collecting your toys!  Best of luck!  Where's the honeymoon?

394075[/snapback]