Your Ideal Anime Chick.

Mowe

Nominate an anime hottie that is closest to your ideal woman and tell why.

It is OK, the psychologist I am seeing says it is OK to fantasize every now and then :D .

edit: Oosp!! Just realised posted in the wrong forum, can a Mod please move it to the right place, sorry.

Edited by Mowe

Kyoko Otonashi (Maison Ikkoku)

How can one not fall for a beautiful widow living under the same roof as you do? Her constant jealousy is way too cute. If only my woman knows how to pack a bento lunch box like Kyoko does….

Other nominees:

Seras Victoria (Hellsing): I love a girl with guns…big guns…and that mini police-girl outfit is just way too sweet.

Miria (DYRL): a giant green hair beauty who can wrestle with your Valk, need I say more?

Rei & Auska (Evangelion): those tight & skimpy plug suits should be illegal…though on a second thought…better stay away from minors.

Hey..Hey...you are right, may be it can stay here. :p

Unless you meant chicks are toys? ;)

391138[/snapback]

Edited by Mowe

Rei & Auska (Evangelion):  those tight & skimpy plug suits should be illegal…though on a second thought…better stay away from minors.

391137[/snapback]

Those 2!?!

I'd take Misato over them anyday!

misato.gif

misato-z03.jpg

Edited by fansubs2000

I have to say, nearly every anime female lacks one important aspect I've always admired in the opposite sex: an actual physical existence ;)

Okay, okay, assuming that an anime female actually existed as a real human woman I can meet in the real world, most female characters in anime do lack my prefered trait: a good sense of humor! If she can't laugh at my jokes, any chance of a relationship (or at least making them laugh so I can get laid) is nil.

Claudia from SDF Macross seems to be the only attractive woman with a well adjusted personality and a killer sense of humor (VERY important). She'd be a lot of fun and can actually pull her own weight (I prefer a woman with a decent job).

Being a shallow male, simply choosing between female anime characters as objects of sexual desire (here's something for your psychologist to reference in his Psychotherapy textbook), Faye from Cowboy Bebop would be my choice :p

I'd have to agree with a few of you, and like Mr March it would satisfy different aspects of my personality.

Belldandy because she is the perfect woman (kind of a 60's era charm) can cook clean and completely selfless. Not to mention purposely takes a liking to your hobbies and is good at EVERYTHING.

Faye/Misato because they're probably both freaks in the sheets, they can handle fire arms, and they're both witty.

post pics people. It's great saying so and so but without a pic it means nothing to those unfamiliar. I'm a fan of morrigan/lilith from darkstalkers, and purgatori as well. I'd post pics but I can't find any safe for public viewing :rolleyes:

My favorite has got to be Electra, from Cowboy Bepop: The Movie. Sure, Faye's a hottie too, and she's got bigger boobies. But there's something about Electra that just makes her a more attractive woman to me. It's hard to decide just which of her traits makes her most attractive: she's beautiful; her intelligence; her mysteriousness; her svelte, athletic physique; and of course she can definitely handle herself. I couldn't have put it any better than Spike himself: I love the kind of woman that can kick my ass.... ;)

electra.jpg

This pic isn't the best, though...

Edited by reddsun1

post pics people. It's great saying so and so but without a pic it means nothing to those unfamiliar.

391238[/snapback]

Hard to imagine members of a Macross message board unfamiliar with Claudia. Hell, how could ANY anime fan be unaware of Faye? :p

Ask and ye shall receive...

Claudia in action, having fun, and looking a bit flustered :)

Claudia_In_Action.jpg

Faye looking good on a beach, one of only two things she's good for...*evil grin*

Faye_Swimsuit.jpg

Edited by Mr March

Even in the makebelieve world of anime I can't point out an "Ideal"

I can post a number of them that come close :D

Rei Ayanami -NGE- Blue hair, silent, mysterious

Ryomou Shimei -Ikkitosen- You gotta have the blue hair!

kicka** (litterally), Again one that won't blab your ears off (and starting with 'R' again)

Rider -Fate-Stay/Night- .....Yummy! She always gets one "rock-hard"

Natsuki Kuga -Mai Hime/Otome- Biker, long hair, and I wouldn't mind a 'menage a trois- with Shizuru

Leona Ozaki -(New) Dominion Tank Police- Another Biker, got spunk, and a steady paycheck

Rosette Cristopher -Chrno Crusade- Loose cannon! (that and you'll go to hell if you do the wild thing with a saint,

gotta love the risk!) there's that 'R' thing again!

Suigintou -Rozen Maiden- :blink: Wait,.. she's a doll! But with one hell of an entertaining personality

Kasumi -DOA- C'mon man! just look at her!!!!

Thank god they're not real, in the real world I would be arrested for just looking at most of them

(and get my *** kicked by those that are legal)

If I were a zentradi with access to a cloning chamber I would clone a few ishstars from macross II and make them my slave girls jubba-the-hut style. :D I would probably genetically modify the hair so I could tell each one apart and maybe number them. Ishstar 1, (green hair) Ishstar 2 (blonde) and Ishstar 3 (red)

For cute (even more illegal) chics I would have to go for the girl in full metal panic. uuh the one with the silvery hair who gives everyone orders. So you can't say I only like dumb bimbo types. She's pretty confident, and independant and has a brain so you can have an interesting conversation after doing her.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I have to say Miria for the same reasons JB0 stated and I would prefer Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny from pokemon. Nurse Joys' good for taking care of me and diagnosisng my illnesses and officer jenny can protect herself since she's a cop. Misty's cute though :rolleyes::D

This dude is sick and twisted!!! haha...im kidding bro. Well, have you tried asking your wife to dress up like the anime chicks. I would?

Kyoko Otonashi (Maison Ikkoku)

How can one not fall for a beautiful widow living under the same roof as you do?  Her constant jealousy is way too cute. If only my woman knows how to pack a bento lunch box like Kyoko does….

Other nominees:

Seras Victoria (Hellsing):  I love a girl with guns…big guns…and that mini police-girl outfit is just way too sweet.

Miria (DYRL): a giant green hair beauty who can wrestle with your Valk, need I say more?

Rei & Auska (Evangelion):  those tight & skimpy plug suits should be illegal…though on a second thought…better stay away from minors.

391137[/snapback]

Edited by Agent-GHQ

Any girl from the G-Taste series. And, although it's been awhile:

0476904fc2441dc9fee27cfd84c0b7ae.th.jpg

Lovely little Mai...

Once you grab the fancy of any of those girls they're yours to do with as you please...

Edited by myk

My Top 10

U-chan and Akane from Ranma

Urd and Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess

The purple haired chick from Tenjho Tenge

Kigome from Inu Yasha

Ura of the Hair from Inu Yasha

Lacus Cline from Gundam Seed (the real lacus)

Riaka from Tenchi

Any girl from the G-Taste series.  And, although it's been awhile:

0476904fc2441dc9fee27cfd84c0b7ae.th.jpg

Lovely little Mai...

Once you grab the fancy of any of those girls they're yours to do with as you please...

391299[/snapback]

I think you might have to beat Mai into submission. And I dunno about you, but I'm not up to it.

Ha...ha...I am still sane enough not to do that, that would be a suicidal act, lets just keep it as a fantasy :p .

Anyhow, here are pics of Kyoko with her bento lunch box and Seras with her Harkonne II Launcher.

Actually, reading through the posts, to my surprise, the top quality the MW blokes are looking for in a woman is the ability to cook…um…interesting...a good meal over a lust body :rolleyes: .

post-3608-1145076182_thumb.jpgpost-3608-1145076238_thumb.jpg

This dude is sick and twisted!!! haha...im kidding bro. Well, have you tried asking your wife to dress up like the anime chicks. I would?

391295[/snapback]

Edited by Mowe

Actually, reading through the posts, to my surprise, the top quality the MW blokes are looking for in a woman is ability to cook…um…interesting...a good meal over a lust body  :rolleyes: .

We spent all our testosterone on mecha. We don't have any left over for women. :p

'Sides, Belldandy looks pretty darn good too.

Edited by JB0

I need a cold hearted chick who's nasty given the opportunity.

391285[/snapback]

Ooh yeah, she's a hottie too--but there's something that's just not quite right. Those *ahem* combat uniforms are definitely alluring. But the whole "complete synthetic body" thing is a bit creepy. You gotta wonder: would she feel all cold and plasticy? :huh:

And Claudia's definitely ranked close to the top of the list. Much love fo mah sistas. Intelligent, spunky, and tall. I've always had a thing for tall women. Naomi Campbell would make a good live-action Claudia. *drool*

OK, today is your lucky day. I don’t have a live size Claudia, but you might find comfort with these live size Naomi dolls used for a Japanese fashion show. With a few adjustment, she can turn into Claudia. :rolleyes:

I've always had a thing for tall women.  Naomi Campbell would make a good live-action Claudia.  *drool*

391319[/snapback]

post-3608-1145078914_thumb.jpg