Gundam Plamodel Thread - II

Does anyone have any release info on this color-corrected version of the PG Gundam?  Is it just a show exclusive or is this something that will show up on HLJ?

427180[/snapback]

I like that ligher blue. I'm working on the 1/60 PG RX-78 right now, and can't help but feel that the blue is just too dark. I was planning on painting something that looks very similar to the hue you're showing us!

This BEE-CRAFT guy certainly does look like he takes some inspiration from wherever Kotoki used to get his. I approve!

Though, I'd love to see more of thoes whacked out Space-Shuttle Gundam Sentinel designs pop up :(

post-2765-1156260701_thumb.jpg

Edited by armentage

Ah Mesarion...When he first posted I-Justice on Ebay, it went for atleast $300 US. He does give me lots of good ideas for my kits...
What is Beecraft?

BEE-CRAFT is Junichi Akutsu. He's a designer for lots of Gunpla. He's been using the pseudonym BEE-CRAFT to do detailed drawings of many designs from Gundam and making them a a bit more, model friendly. He's even taken some of Katoki's redesigns and adapted them. He is one of the mecha designers in SEED.

427001[/snapback]

Man I wish there was more of a step by step with those guides. They are awesome. I think re totally redesigned the head it looks that much better. Like whoever did the SF.

I hope they revise the 1/100 SF. :(

Geez, uni internet sucks. Two minutes just to make a post. <_<

Sorry...no redesigned S-Freedom...yet.

But we do get this (from Gunota):

MG GAT-X105 Strike Gundam IWSP - w/ Grand Slam, October, 4,410 yen

HGUC Char's Gelgoog - October, 1,575 yen

HCM-Pro Nu Gundam - October, 2,940 yen

Destiny MSV

MBF-P01-Re2 Gundam Astray Gold Frame Amatu Mina (Okitsunokagami equipment type) - Offense/defense beam shield equipment.

If no one remembers, the Grand Slam is the big sword that comes with the PG Strike.

Seems like they don't want to move on really. They are just making small variations. I guess it's good for those that can't afford or don't want a PG. Could have sworn I saw a Rouge with ISWP, might have been an HG.

I don't get the new Amatsu though.

Seems like they don't want to move on really. They are just making small variations. I guess it's good for those that can't afford or don't want a PG. Could have sworn I saw a Rouge with ISWP, might have been an HG.

427662[/snapback]

The original IWSP came with a HG 1/144 Strike Rouge. I guess there's been enough demand for a larger IWSP.

• 3 weeks later...

Via Gunota:

Upcoming Gundam merchandise news

From this month's hobby magazines:

MG GM Sniper - Nov, 3675 yen. Comes with MG original sniper pack, and coolant tank. It will be 08th MS version.

MG F91 ver Harrison (aka Crossbone Gundam series) - Nov, 3150 yen. Coloring will be based on the GFF version.

EX White Base - Will include Gunperry, Corebooster, G Fighter, Gundam, Guncannon, and Guntank.

[Hazel]

:D

Has Bandai ever done an MG Hi-Nu? And if not...why the hell not!

No they haven't and I assume the reason is the same we haven't seen the Nightengale or the Jeagan Variants, they just never got around to doing the CCA MSVs when they did the CCA kits.

Thanks for the link. Appears to be an HK version of the following MG Draw in Japan:

RX-78-2 Gundam (ver. One Year War 0079) (Kunio Okawara Illustration Image Colors) - (9/2006)

MG RX-78-2 Gundam Special Draw (Japan) – 1000 copies – Persons who buy MG kits at participating shops as of July 29 will receive 1 card for every 1,000 yen spent. 10 different cards available with each having a different number printed on it. The winning numbers will be revealed in magazines and on the web in late September.

The HK version also appears to award 35 MG Deactive Strikes that were from the Radiocon show in 2004 as well as a "Gunpla HCM Pro Custom Mark" decal sheet for MG, HGUC, and HCM Pro kits.

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Man....u know where to get teh latest gundam news? Its from Keroro Gunsou anime! They keep showing "to be released in 4-6 months" kits in that anime.

You see the GM Sniper Ver. Ka MG yonks ago in an episode and now its coming out. But strangely no previews of Seed kits yet.

So an HGUC Nue Ziel packaged with the HGUC Dendrobium? That'll be one big ass box...

Why do we need a new version of the 08th MS Team Sniper GM? Aside from the new weapons parts, is it a different mold at all? The RGM-79 is a pretty terrible mold... the hands dont stay on and the heads are goofily large....

The text with the images says something about 1/400, which makes sense, as that was the best proportioned Dendrobium so far, and the only scale for the Nue Ziel, right?

I would expect this to just be a repackaging of those kits.

Edited by Phyrox

So an HGUC Nue Ziel packaged with the HGUC Dendrobium? That'll be one big ass box...

Not to mention expen$$$ive. :o:lol:

The text with the images says something about 1/400, which makes sense, as that was the best proportioned Dendrobium so far, and the only scale for the Nue Ziel, right?

If it is 1/400 then the price should be more affordable, but not as affordable as these: BAN903908, BAN907719

Why switch scale, I wonder... (beyond the obvious money reasons). <_<

Two questions if I may:

1. Is the METEOR 1/144 still a hot seller? How popular is it? I want to sell one.

2. Is the Titans version of the MKII better than the MKII AEUG version? (both version 2.0, the ones most recently released).

i think there's an extra swivle point in the hip/waist section on the mk II titans...i've seen many ads stating things about it...yet i haven't seen any for the aeug mk II...well think of it this way...do you want a stand and no swivily waist/hip? or would you rather have the swivily hip/waist and have a cooler looking mech but with no stand :p

btw, i myself am not too fond of the meteor unit...then again, i'm not a fan of any of the destiny suits...only decent ones were the windam, murasame, and the akatsuki

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

Why do we need a new version of the 08th MS Team Sniper GM? Aside from the new weapons parts, is it a different mold at all? The RGM-79 is a pretty terrible mold... the hands dont stay on and the heads are goofily large....

if i remember correctly, it's an MG version right? it's just another reason for bandai to milk a 5 year old mold of a good model kit for its time...i guess it's more for the completist or bandai has something bigger in mind and is just doing slight mods on a pre-existing mold to keep the plamodel guys busy

Ah thanks. I heard something about that swivel thing.

well it all goes down to which paint job you like more and if you really want a stand with your kit or not...there's only a $5-7 difference between the two...i personally would take either kit because it's still a beauitfully made kit...

**now back to lurking mode** :ph34r::ph34r:

The lineart of the Neue Ziel shows a lot more surface detail than the 1/400 kit. Maybe this combo is planned for the Gundam Collection line (prepainted "toys")

-i-

according to Dalong, the MG Crossbone X-1 is out and he is getting ready for the build up and reveiw. pics of the parts and manual are now found there

http://www.dalong.net/

chris

Edited by zeo-mare