Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

From Revoltech Express. Sneak peak at upcoming Revoltechs.

allstarej0.jpg

Among them are YF-19, YF-21 and Regult Battle Pod. The first pic looks like Razengann from Gurren Lagann and the beige thingy is a microbe from Moyashimon.

More Revoltech news from Toy Fair.

http://www.collectiondx.com/node/2206

* There will be a Macross REGULT battle pod Revoltech!

* There will be both MAX and MIRIYA VF-IJ Revoltech

* There will be a new "name" sculptor coming on board to the Revoltech line in addition to Yamaguchi and Eyewater. He could not say who though

* Revoltech Mini was an experiment to get the line out to other places like convienence stores. If there are any more released, it would have to be of characters with a mass market appeal

* Apparently Hasbro did NOT license the Revoltech Joint from Kaiyodo - they basically just copied it.

Edited by IXTL

The Regult seems like a silly choice for a revoltech, isn't a whole lot of movement possible.

You're kidding right? Legs that absolutely need solid (and perhaps multiple) joints in the hips, knees and foot, long weapons that can benefit from Revoltech joints.. And they might even include the missiles, which again can be Revoltech jointed.

Not to mention, there are no other Regult toys available on the market right now. I might pick up 5 just to have enough Cannon Fodder to shoot at.

And, with Regults out, the possibility of a Revoltech Glaug rises very high. Now that I want. In spades. :)

You're kidding right? Legs that absolutely need solid (and perhaps multiple) joints in the hips, knees and foot, long weapons that can benefit from Revoltech joints.. And they might even include the missiles, which again can be Revoltech jointed.

Not to mention, there are no other Regult toys available on the market right now. I might pick up 5 just to have enough Cannon Fodder to shoot at.

And, with Regults out, the possibility of a Revoltech Glaug rises very high. Now that I want. In spades. :)

A Queadluun-Rau would be nice too :)

What's the deal with the revopliers, what do they do specifically?

Some destroids would be really nice as well.

A Queadluun-Rau would be nice too :)

What's the deal with the revopliers, what do they do specifically?

Some destroids would be really nice as well.

... and an SDF-1 in scale would be nice too.. hey, waitaminute! :lol:

The Revopilers, I think they are exactly what they look like, plastic pilers to help you pull the joints out. Some of the joints are very tight and need quite a bit of force to adjust. The joints are plastic at the end of the day, so using metal pilers can damage them if you are not careful.

Unless....... it comes with a removable pilot figure? (Also artculated?) I'm just guessing here.

It would be awesome if it came with a removable figure but I somehow doubt it in this small size. Even though the Regult only has two limbs, I think that because of its dynamic design, and the six joints, you could get some really cool poses. This will be the first real decently poseable articulating regult and I am excited for that. The squatting "parked" position. The flying position with legs behind. The running position. The contra-posto position. I think that there is a lot of possibility with this one.

I am still hoping that yamato will make a 1/60 Regult with removable articulating zentran pilot too. That would be the ultimate for me.

The squatting "parked" position. The flying position with legs behind. The running position. The contra-posto position. I think that there is a lot of possibility with this one.

I am still hoping that yamato will make a 1/60 Regult with removable articulating zentran pilot too. That would be the ultimate for me.

I'm glad that this regult was done since it proves the others wrong that only vfs are demanded. I haven't seen anyone say they wouldn't want non-transforming mecha from macross done in revoltech style yet. It just makes so much sense to me to do the destroids, enemy power armor and the glaug and regult since these never transformed to begin with.

When and if they get to a Qrau I want to do the crouching fetal position and have it on a stand in that pose.

The squatting "parked" position. The flying position with legs behind. The running position. The contra-posto position. I think that there is a lot of possibility with this one.

I'm glad that this regult was done since it proves the others wrong that only vfs are in demand. They must know people want them so they made the choice. I haven't seen anyone say (with a good reason behind it) they wouldn't want non-transforming mecha from macross done in revoltech style yet. It just makes so much sense to me to do the destroids, enemy power armor and the glaug and regult since these never transformed to begin with.

When and if they get to a Qrau I want to do the crouching fetal position and have it on a stand in that pose. All the people that don't want the non-transforming macross mecha in revoltech form should (sorry to have to say this but) STFU!1 :D:p I have been dying for it to happen, and you are killing chances of these being done. Yeah ok so it is just a ball with two legs, but that is why I like it: it's got no need for hands and is just meant to blow stuff up and hop around like a grasshopper and float in the water if need be. Aliens look unique and don't just copy the good guys in how they fight.

Bring on male power armor, qrau, destroids, and zentradi giants (wearing armor) next! (maybe kamjin and britai first, then the grunt zentradi later)

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

New Revoltechs at Wonderfest Winter 08.

ALIEN, Detroit Metal City, Yotsuba expansion pack, Moyashimon, Regult, YF-19, Gurren Lagann etc!

http://hk.rd.yahoo.com/blog/mod/art_title/...rticle?mid=7557

Alien?! Fantastic! Finally an Alien figure I can add to my collection. I never liked the McFarlane ones and the Hot Toys one are a bit too big and expensive for me. Dang, Revoltech should change their name to...I don't know, Super Geek-Out Figures or something. What a great line.

More pics from Wonderfest Winter.

http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-54821-1-1.html

Anti Spiral from Gurren Lagann

glad4.jpg

Since they are producing the Anti Spiral in its ultimate form, they should also be doing Tenggen Toppa Gurren Lagann as well as a companion piece later on.

Macross Revoltechs

revoltech2vj0.jpg

Detroit Metal City

revoltechvq9.jpg

Edited by IXTL

KICK ASS!!! THANKS IXTL! :D :D :D :D REGULTS!!!!!!!!! And hopefully in-scale larger than VF-1 Revoltech battroid goodness! :)

How good is it to be a Macross fan now ha???

THIS is the Golden Age of Macross collecting.

Another thing I noticed about Gurren-Lagann.

It's covered in small drill bits.

If they're included WITH the Wing Pack, Giga/Core Drill it could be the most awesome release yet.